It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for the wakeup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello all.

I am a mid 20s engineering student in the beautiful country of Australia. I was put onto ATS by a friend who, at the time, I thought was a bit of a nutter. He would often come up with ideas, theories and stories about aliens, 9/11 and other conspiracy theories. At the time I replied with the very closed minded "Why do all alien stories come from the US?" or "Surely the US Gov wouldn't kill its own citizens?".

He easily shut me down with examples of other alien encounters or other false flag event. Ignorance was surely bliss as I turned a blind eye to history and evidence. After lurking on ATS and researching these events for 18 months or so I finally have a roughly educated opinion and I think it's time to be a slightly more active member

So here is my general stance on some common ATS topics:

9/11 - While I don't believe in a controlled demo of the twin towers I do think something is very suspect about building 7. I think the Gov knows more than they are letting on. I also believe they were aware the attacks were going to happen but not to what particular extent. I am 50/50 to whether a plane hit the pentagon, while there are some great theories I just don't think anyone really knows or can recreate what happens when a plane at 500mph hits reinforced concrete wall.

Chemtrails - No. I think it's hilarious. If the Gov or other entities wanted to poison people whey would do it with trucks on the ground. Much easier, stealthier and cheaper.

Aliens - Don't really believe we are being visited, I am sure they exist. This is one of those "Believe it when I see it" deals.

UFOs - Of course. I don't think they are piloted by aliens though. With the insane budgets the military has I am sure they possess technology that we can only imagine.

Bit more about me: Grew up on a yacht sailing around the coast of Aus. Father died of malignant mesothelioma from Asbestos when I was in highschool. Best mate committed suicide 2 years later. Took me 5+years to get back on track and now I'm finally doing what I always wanted to do, studying to become an Engineer. My outlook on life is very positive and very outgoing. I enjoy everyday and I love my friends and family. My mother is most likely the greatest person on earth. I truly believe that every event in life can be looked at in a positive light. While I madly miss my father, I realise how much I love the person that I have been sculpted into by my experiences. This is the positive that only time can shed light on. Something I always try to explain to people going through a hard time.

I'm a agnostic theist. I believe in a spiritual soul and continuity of life force however I definitely do not subscribe to gospel written by man.

I will leave you with my favorite proverb:

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Thanks for your time.

Oh and I almost forgot: Ron Paul 2012

edit on 22-6-2011 by black0h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by black0h

welcome to ats, looking forward to read your contributions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by black0h

Hi black0h, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Flag ..if it were possible I would have given you a star. Try and you will get by STRIVE and you will succeed .Study hard.and enjoy ATS..Welcome to the Jungle !!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for me I am an engineering physicist by trade and I long ago dropped the idea that our public school book science is the highest science, there is science way beyond this and it is not public and not from this world... I truly believe there are countless time-spaces in this universe and all human beings have the potential to go into other time-spaces while in meditation.

The means to reach other time-spaces(other worlds/dimensions) is to first get rid of all the bad substances(karma in another dimension) in one´s body and become a pure and clean person(morally too). This is a reason why we have prophecies and that is why they are rather correct, but not too clear so everyone realizes the truth. Many people throughout history could go into other time-spaces and from there see our future unfold according to the pattern of cosmic evolution.

There are many reasons I do self-cultivation in Falun Dafa - ie to become a better and better person by assimilating to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and at the same time reach perfect health by cleansing the body through the exercises.

In fact, human beings have the chance of all ages right now as I see it - if they want to raise themselves up.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I like your style
these are the sort of views that I am here for.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Q. How can you pick an extroverted engineer?

A. He looks at your shoes when he talks to you rather than his own.

etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcultassi
Q. How can you pick an extroverted engineer?

A. He looks at your shoes when he talks to you rather than his own.

etc.

You obviously haven't met Aussie engineers

top topics

join