It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have been a long time lurker here in ATS and finally decided to register so that I may contribute to some of the amazing topics that are here on these forums.

I find several if not all of these forums very enjoyable to read, Personally I really enjoy anything to do with the government, space and weather.

I feel like world governments are out of control and we are systematically being eliminated via many methods and practices that have been in place for years and years. I also believe that our government here in the US is probably the main culprit out of all of them. With all the lies that we are fed by the media it is not very hard to see. If you have people looking all over everywhere at things they will tend to not focus on what is really going on. I blame the majority of this on the indoctrination of our children which takes place in social groups, television, music and the school systems. The government loves uneducated people because they are easy to control so why not just take over the educational system and in a couple of generations you can change, remove or add the things needed to accomplish their dastardly deeds. If you don't believe me just check out the studies that show the downfall of our children.

Space is an amazing place. I personally believe we are not alone. Space is too big for us to be the only ones in what seems to be an infinite amount of space. I also have a problem with NASA. I can't believe the crap that comes out of that agency, but then again I do at the same time. We are constantly being feed disinformation to keep us in line. They just hide the truth from us about what is out and about in the depths of space. NASA is just bad all around in my opinion and they are masters of deception.

Weather is another great thing I like to study up on. I truly believe in weather modification and the many methods they use to manipulate it. World governments even admit to it and they no longer try to hide it. I am no old man by any means but I believe that the weather we see today has totally been manipulated. When I look up into the sky I do not see clouds anymore. I see weather modification in full effect. When is the last time you looked up into the sky and saw normal clouds like you did when you were a kid?

Well, I look forward to finally being able to communicate my opinions with people. I look forward to discussing things with all of you in the future.

edit on 22-6-2011 by NormalcyBias because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! looking forward to seeing you around the place =)

Good luck on your 20 posts!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NormalcyBias

Hi NormalcyBias, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join