It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website re ALIENS and Sons of God (Questioning &Sharing of website).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello all,

Came across a website named the Measuring Stick back in the 90's. It also had a mirror site at the time. The website owner said that his site and he would only be around for a certain amount of time, and that God had him here for a reason for these last days. He said he was aiding and assisting in God's matters. Said that when his site went down that basically his purpose here was completed , and time would be drawing near.

I gleaned a lot of info on that site - from the creatiion of the earth, the gov to you name it. He seemed to have the answers for everything , and claimed there are other planets out there that are GODLY planets. He also was pointing all to Jesus Christ.. and claimed He knew these things from experience. Not sure, but was he actually who he claimed? a Son of God from a Godly world.?
, I do not know.. but I noticed that he would use the word HAS instead of AS.and seemed to be very knowledgable. He blew my mind with his answers. The site WAS very in depth.

I did copy the majority of the stuff with his permission way back during that time, in the late 90's. but I did not keep up with it or copy further updates. Busy w/life and such . kinda forgot about the place actually...

Again, the site is not in complete working order but I did find a starting point with the ALIEN AGENDA. If anyone is interested in more, I would be happy to share what I have retained . Am sure I have the CD copy somewhere: It may take some time to find though.

The main page does work, but again the majority of links do not. It will give you an idea what all was there.

I feel time is drawing near, and the alien agenda may very well have something to do with it..

Here is the ALIEN AGENDA link:
measuring-stick.com...

Main page link:
measuring-stick.com...
At least I found a starting point,with the Aliens, and maybe this will get you a little further in the site...sites not that great looking anymore, but what you find inside may surprise you.

I was wondering if there was any truth to him being a Son of God ... not as in adopted like we are when we get saved here on this planet , but he was like he was from another Godly planet , and he knew things because of experience with God. He at the same time seemed very humbled. ..again only pointing folk to be saved -to Christ Jesus..

Wild stuff.!.. wonder what you guys think. .. this site was VERY interesting to me.
Most religious sites or churches do not discuss things such as aliens, etc so it intrigued me.

Back then I was able to read it all: Wish it were all there for you guys to see..

Was wondering if any of you had ever been there or ever heard of someone before, who claimed being a Son of God from a different world doing God's work. His answers on most all doctrine did match up with my beliefs. namely Baptist +, but he added a whole lot more than I'd ever heard!! He use to even have a question /answer section.

It hasn't been updated in years so I believe his purpose on earth was served...
I may be gullible but... interesting site!!! .. especially since he was pointing the way to the LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Had never heard THIS DOCTRINE before! Hey, who knows, it could be true!

Would love to know what you all think . Again if anyone is interested in MORE of his stuff, I will be glad to share!
Have alot of stuff from there that is no longer there.

Thanks in advancel!

Edit to Add:
Found the original first site ...
www.intercom.net...
It's also with broken missing links.

edit on 22-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow, the last update made to that site was on 12/9/2006. The site was created on 12/12/2001 and expires 12/12/2011.

I remember this site as well. It was a pretty good site back in the day.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Star and Flag.

I can't figure it out. Is it saying to accept aliens into human society or to beware of them. I have my own thoughts as to what Aliens are but if I say it, even the Christians will defend them to no end.
edit on 22-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

WooHoo..! Found one that remembers ! I have it copied pretty much like I said. plus All of those links on the main page as well, I'll be searching out that cd. Surely others would like to see some of this. Very enlightening I thought. Give me a day or so...

Glad you popped in to let others know how good it was. Yeah noticed it wasn't there long and now I question why is only PART of it there now. Yeah thanks for posting that about the date! I failed to do so.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

THanks Daphne..
He states to beware of the alien agenda... they are here to deceive. He also explains the greys, clones, etc. at this site, and talked alot of future things to come.

at the same time he also says there are others that are human like us that are among us from other Godly worlds, not many of them, but claims we are not the ONLY Sons of God.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by DaphneApollo

THanks Daphne..
He states to beware of the alien agenda... they are here to deceive.

at the same time he also says there are others that are human like us that are among us from other Godly worlds.

Thanks for clearing that up. That's what I thought it said but wasn't sure. This is also what I believe. They are the Great Deception of the end times. See my thread, I call them demons. UFO's, New Age.........

I thought I would add this site for your perusal. www.tribulation-now.org...
I have your site up and reading.
edit on 22-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry bout that date, I said the 90's but it couldn't have been. Although his original site may have started earlier. Anywhoooo, if in error please forgive .

I'll dig for that CD for sure. I want others to see the other stuff that WAS on those links.
I'll definitely check out your link daphne! Am sure that will be a good one
!

To add: Just posted /Found the original site .. Placed link in OP.
It's here:
www.intercom.net...

I'll definitely peruse - thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have read about 75% of the aliens stuff. Not only do I understand what he is saying, I have come to the same conclusion after DECADES of obsessive research into the alien/UFO field.

What this guy is saying is that fallen angels have created soulless aliens. The angels were given the ability to create by God in the beginning but unlike angels, humans were given a soul. With a soul humans could become not just God's construction workers, so to speak, but creators unto themselves if they advanced sufficiently.

That made the angels extremely jealous. They existed before man. They manifested the living things on the planets that God conceived. In many ways, they were much more advanced and powerful than humans. They had knowledge and technology. When God commanded them to sing and praise His most beautiful and divine creation, human beings, some of them preferred to spit upon us. They thought they could do better.

God said go ahead and try. He further allowed them to try to deceive as many humans as possible for a certain amount of time. God gave humans Christ as the wayshower.

The end of the time is upon us. The aliens believe that they will win all of the souls they deceive and thus give them eternal life and the power to create. They want to be worshipped as if they were God himself.

I believe a great battle is coming. I believe most of the leaders on earth have already been deceived and they will support the alien agenda which will include getting as many humans into ships and off the planet as possible prior to the battle. I believe anybody who gets on a ship by their own free will is dead and will forfeit their soul.

I believe groups such as "The Galactic Federation" are part of the deception. I believe channelers communicate with demons. I believe that Jesus Christ is the way and that any man who believes in him shall be saved. I believe the time is very near that every person on this planet will have to chose.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Wow, the last update made to that site was on 12/9/2006. The site was created on 12/12/2001 and expires 12/12/2011.

I remember this site as well. It was a pretty good site back in the day.

Oh my word, expires before 2012.
And I'm NOT trying to scare anyone, just thinking out loud...
edit on 22-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: fixed the quote

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Wow what a post. Thank you for your contribution to the thread. I agree with you 100%.: Feel the same way.

Am not sure about the Son of God from another godly planet "doctrine" --though it possibly could be true! Am curious if anyone has heard this ''pitch'' before, not saying that it's a pitch...but ever heard of this?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Seeker, I think you're right about the 1990's. I think it was a different site and then moved to its current location if memory serves me. It was 1998 I think because that's when I got onto the Internet. It was that site, and the whole site about the Virgin Mary bayside apparitions that talks about how aliens are really demons that caught my attention. Then as you say, life came in the way and the 1st site was forgotten. Now I've studied aliens being demons for over 10 years and almost done with a book you will enjoy later this year.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Thanks! .. yeah I think you are right.. that's what I was thinking.. ..

Proud of ya: I'd love to read your book! So many are deceived and I'm sure the Lord will use you /your book to enlightened others to the truth! I know you would be at risk for telling me HERE .. but I would really love to know the title of your book and the AUTHOR's name
. Maybe you can u2u me when you get it published. I'd promise to never reveal who you are on here.

Satan has the majority of the world blinded to HIS truth! Deception is everywhere you turn. The majority of all the ALIEN stories on abductions, etc. always seem to take away from GOD..and never do they point to JESUS...going against everything that is in the BIBLE.

Edit to add Off topic:
Praise GOD!!! He just answered a $30,000.00 request re medicine/medical issues for someone with no insurance! RejoICING HERE!
edit on 23-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, that's awesome! Ask and you shall receive. Glad you got some help with some of those medicals.

Never doubt in the Dark what God showed you in the Light.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you OneNation
Yeah!

OK I've been looking through my files and thus far have only found this - I do have a complete URL zip : Still looking for this, including permission to copy and distribute from an email I received.

The guy *from a Godly planet I do not know* who had the website went by the name Samuel Davids I believe.

I may have to post this in several posts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

So here goes... This is his intro into the Satan's Agenda:

Hello My Name is Samuel and this is The Measuring Stick!
Today would like to introduce you to a most important topic it is called "Satan's Agenda"!

Is it important to realize that Satan does have an Agenda?
And if so, why?
Because 'Satan is like a roaring lion, walking to and fro the Earth seeking who he can devour'!
***And if you do not realize that he has teeth:
***And you will not realize how long those teeth are:
***Then you will not realize it when he does seek to bite you with those teeth!
Whether it be in your heart 'Soul', body, or mind!
In this Agenda that Satan has, we would like to break its parts down into three sections!
The first being "Satan's Agenda" itself!
The second being the vehicles which Satan has used to establish and initiate his Agenda upon the Planet!
The third being, Satan's and success with in his Agenda within his Agenda!

Now what is "Satan's Agenda"?
It is the seeking to take away of Man's 'Salvation'!
And why does Satan want to take away the of the 'Salvation'?
Because Satan does not like Man!
And Satan does not like Man for (4) reasons!
One,...Satan does not have a 'Soul' like Man does!
And thus he can not become 'Saved' like and can!
Two, Satan was not made an in GOD's Image, as Man was!
Third, GOD came down-to-earth to Personally Give Mankind 'Salvation' through Himself Personally has JESUS CHRIST!
Lastly, Satan does blame Mankind for his own demise!
For Satan believes, if men had not been Created in the first place, then he believes that he would have still been in heaven!
And not have been "Cast-out-of-Heaven" by GOD!

Now how does Satan seek to take away Man's 'Salvation'?
Through the seeking to blind Man unto GOD Himself!
For in seeking to blind Man unto GOD Himself, then Satan can inadvertently cause Man to loose sight of 'Salvation'!
And thus, in losing sight of 'Salvation', so does Satan gain revenge of GOD, in his becoming "Cast-out-of-Heaven"!

How has Satan blinded Man to GOD Himself?
Through two Religious endeavors, in which Satan has sought to blind all Class's and levels of Individuals upon the Planet!
In this blindness Satan does use Religion and, has well as mimicries of GOD and His GODliness, to deceive people upon and throughout the Planet unto:
***Who GOD is Himself!
***Whom GOD is Himself!
***What GOD is Himself!
***How GOD works!
***What GOD Himself Truly does!
***The actuality of GOD !
***The reality of GOD Himself!
***GOD's Planned Workings!
***Life after death!
*** 'Salvation' itself, and so forth!
***And especially of GOD Himself has JESUS CHRIST!

Why does Satan use is the as mimicries of GOD and His GODliness, as well as the usage of Religion and lies?
Especially when he himself is evil?
Because if Satan told the Religion of himself, what he thought a Man, or how he sought to destroy Man, then Man would readily turn to GOD instead Himself!
Which Satan does not want!

Now what are these two Religious endeavors, in which Satan has sought to blind all Class's and levels of Individuals upon the Planet?
The first of these Religious endeavors initiated by Satan to Religiously blind Man unto GOD, have already been established and assembled upon the Planet as a group of Religions known has Buddhism, Brahmanism, Taoism, Hinduism, Shintoism, the Muslim Religion, as well as a conglomeration of other Religious undertakings!
All of which have been initiated and used by Satan to blind Man on the Planet:
***Who GOD is Himself!
***Whom GOD is Himself!
***What GOD is Himself!
***How GOD works!
***What GOD Himself Truly does!
***The actuality of GOD !
***The reality of GOD Himself!
***GOD's Planned Workings!
***Life after death!
*** 'Salvation' itself, and so forth!
***And especially of GOD Himself has JESUS CHRIST!

The second of these Religious endeavors initiated by Satan to Religiously blind Man unto GOD, is the endeavor known as "Evolution"!
"Evolution" itself is distinctly used against the educated Individual specifically!
Its initiation by Satan did it come about, because Satan knew that after GOD has JESUS CHRIST had come to the Earth, that knowledge would be spreading rapidly upon the Planet!
Thus Satan sought to use the will educated Individuals upon the Planet, to help spread his Agenda and blindness upon the Planet!
Thus Satan establishment this, the second religious endeavor known as "Evolution"!
As for "Evolutionist" themselves, they don't consider themselves Religious, blind, or a Religion!
But they are!
Why?
"Evolutionist" say they don't believe in a GOD!
Yet all they have done is to substitute the word and the belief in GOD for Science!
"Evolutionist" say they don't worship GOD!
Yet their shown reverence and honor to Science rivals even many Religious Individuals who admit that they follow a distinct Religion!
"Evolutionist" say they don't have wars, or seek to cause death!
Yet they leak continually battle against Religion, and cause a Spiritual deaths is of all those who follow the "Evolution" view!
"Evolutionist" say they don't have Church's!
But what of the college's, University's, or High-Schools, institutions, or facility's that house the "Evolutionary" worship itself!
"Evolutionist" say they don't have Bibles!
Yet there are thousands upon thousands of books written that validate the "Evolutionary" theory itself!
"Evolutionist" say they don't have offerings like the Churches, or other Religious institutions do!
Yet every year, their own institutions that teach "Evolution", get donations from not only wealthy Individuals, but even from the Governments!
"Evolutionist" say they don't proselyte! Yet is our schools, colleges, universities teach and graduate students and believers of "Evolution" everyday!
"Evolutionist" say that they are "Free-Thinkers"!
Yet "Evolutionist" do everything they can do, to restrict all views upon GOD's Creation of the Universe itself from the public eye !
All this of course is a well-lain plan through which Satan has established "Satan's Agenda"!

edit on 24-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now that we have given you some understanding into "Satan's Agenda" and how he has used that Agenda to blind Individuals unto GOD, and thereby seek to also blind Individual to 'Salvation', next we would like to give you some understanding into the vessels Satan has used to establish His blind Agenda upon the Planet!
These vessels are called "Fallen Angels"!
Who are the "Fallen Angels"!
Originally there were Angels!
GOD had Created by GOD Himself early within His Creation of the Universe, with vast powers and abilities to help GOD in His Planned Workings throughout the Heavenly Universe!
Especially within the communities of Children the GOD would be creating upon the Planets!
The beginning of the "Fallen Angels" themselves became initiated by an Angel called Satan!
Who was Satan?
Satan was GOD's greatest Creation of Angels!
Satan was Created with powers and abilities far beyond any of the other Angels in Heaven!
Satan WAS ALSO Given responsibilities beyond any responsibility that any Angel in heaven beheld at as well!
Even accompanying GOD throughout many areas in the Universe, and closely sighting many of GOD's Creative endeavors!
Unfortunately Satan became overconfident within his Given powers and abilities, and began to think of him self as great as GOD Himself!
Even that he did die POSSIBLY know better than GOD Himself, of how to bring success to the Universe!
But Satan was wrong!
We find this failure of state and recorded in the first chapter of the Bible known as Genesis, where Satan failed in his temptation of 'Adam and Eve'!
Upon which Satan became an Angel that was cast-out-of-Heaven!
Sadly, the other Angels in Heaven that disagreed with GOD's decision to cast Satan out of Heaven!
Upon which those Angels chose show to follow Satan in perdition and likewise did become cast-out-of-Heaven also!

After being cast-out-of-Heaven, Satan's anger for being cast of Heaven quickly grew into revenge!
***Of revenge, in which Satan sought to hurt GOD for being cast-out-of-Heaven quickly grew into revenge!
***Of revenge, in which Satan sought to hurt GOD as greatly as he felt he had been hurt in becoming cast out of Heaven!
But Satan also knew that he could not hurt GOD Personally!
Yet Satan also knew from working with GOD's Children, that he could hurt GOD more Personally through attacks made upon GOD's Children!
For Satan knew that GOD had Created his Children in his very own 'Image' and loved them very much!
Thus, Satan began to teach his "Fallen Angels" how to bring Spiritual demise to GOD's CHILDREN
Why did state choose to Spiritually bring demise to GOD's Children Spiritually?
Satan knew that GOD already had brought down Man's physical existence in death for their making of folly!
But Satan also knew that their Spiritual being had a 'Soul' by which it could be saved!
Which is why Satan sought to teach his "Fallen Angels" how to bring Spiritual demise to GOD's Children!
many of these demises are cited today as and in the Spiritual blindness known has ghost, demons, goblins, spiritual-guides, transcendental meditation, time travel, and a conglomeration of other Spiritual blindness!
Unfortunately, there were certain of Satan "Fallen Angels" were greatly overzealous in seeking to bar in GOD's Children!
Of which GOD sought that there's zealousness might interfere with his Planned Workings!
Thus to protect His Planned Workings, GOD's took away the physical abilities of these "Fallen Angels"!
Thus they became Spiritual beings!
Why did GOD take away the physical abilities of these "Fallen Angels", rather than their Spiritual abilities?
Because, if GOD only took away their Spiritual beliefs, then they would live among GOD's Children upon the Planet, eternally Seeking their demise!

After see what was done to use "Fallen Angels", Satan knew that he had to do something to save him self, as well as the other "Fallen Angels"!
But Satan was also very aware that GOD's Children also themselves did have a 'Soul'!
A 'Soul' in which they could be 'Saved' through!
The Satan began upon under direction, in which he would seek to find the key to GOD's Creation of the 'Soul', through "Abducting and Experimenting" upon certain members within GOD'S Children upon Planets!
Unfortunately for Satan, the matter how much he or his "Fallen Angels" did "Abduct and experiment" upon GOD'S Children, they could not find the key to GOD's Creation of the 'Soul'!
But Satan is not one to give up, or waste any opportunity in his own taken revenge against GOD!
Nor did Satan want to accept another considered defeat!
So Satan began to seek to use these opportunities of a "Abduction and Experimentations" upon GOD'S Children, as the foundation upon which to build a whole new and cunning deception!
One in which Satan would seek to persuade GOD's Children, that he and the other "Fallen Angels" were instead visitors from all the world's or Planets:
***And had come here to Earth to study Mankind!
***Or had come to Earth to help Mankind!
***Or had COME TO EARTH to warn Mankind!
***Or had come to Earth to guide Mankind!
***Or were experimenting upon Mankind because they want to know what Mankind's physical being was all about!
***Or of a conglomeration of other forms of beliefs or reasoning's that Man would come to accept the "Fallen Angels" has been Aliens, or Extraterrestrials!
Rather than "Fallen Angels" themselves!

Now that were Given you some insight into "Satan's Agenda" and how he is sought to blind Mankind and to GOD and seek to take away his 'Salvation', and now we have also giving you some understanding into those vehicles of "Fallen Angels" that Satan has used to initiate and establish His blinding endeavors throughout the Planet, we would lastly like to talk about the success of "Satan's Agenda"!

Has Satan Truly been successful?
You tell us!
It is True that many Individuals know of GOD, but most know not GOD Himself!
It is True that many know of GOD Spiritual nature, but most no not GOD Himself has the Holy Ghost!
It is True of many Individuals know of GOD's Goodness or Goodness itself, but most do not know of GOD's Personal GODliness!
It is True in many Individuals know of a higher power creating the Universe, but most do not fully believe that GOD designed and Created it in people with Universe in its entirety Himself!
It is True that many Individuals know of life after death, but many cannot know the way unto 'Salvation' for "Life-after-death"!
It is True that many Individuals know that GOD can do anything, after all he Created the Universe, but many do not 100% believe that GOD is capable of Creating a physical body for Himself to live in and upon the Planet, known as JESUS CHRIST!
Has "Satan's Agenda" also affected Christians who follow JESUS CHRIST? again, you tell me!
It is True that many Christians know of GOD, and follow GOD Himself, but at the same time many CHRISTIANS Do not 100% believe that GOD Himself is JESUS CHRIST!
It is True that many Christians know of GOD's Spiritual existence, but that the same time many Christians do not hire percent believe that that Spirit is the Holy Ghost, or that that Holy Ghost is also JESUS CHRIST!
It is True that many Christians know GOD's Goodness and this is GODliness, but many do not believe he not in that GODliness 100% FOLLOW GOD's GODliness has JESUS CHRIST!
It is True that many Christians know they GOD Created the Universe, but many do not believe that he designed and Created all the particles and matter that exist within the Universe, and that have been a central for the initiation and Creation of Living Life!
It is True and many Christians know of "Life-after-death", even the 'Salvation' brought to Earth down from Heaven by JESUS CHRIST, but many do not
It is that many Christians and know that GOD can do anything, but many do not 100% believe that GOD is capable of creating a physical body for Himself to live in and upon the Planet, known as JESUS CHRIST!

What does all this mean?
Has 1st peter 5:8 does state, Satan is Truly 'like a roaring lion, walking to and fro the Earth seeking who he can devour'!
Which if the Individual does not believe that GOD is in actuality Jesus Christ Himself, them in reality such an Individual has had Satan Successfully penetrate their heart, 'Soul', mind, or body and deceived them!
Which as it was told to John in Revelations 3:16, 'so then because thou are lukewarm, and neither cold or hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth'!
If you believe that GOD is JESUS CHRIST, then you are 'Hot'!
If you don't believe in GOD or Jesus Christ, that your 'Cold'!
But, if you believe in GOD and JESUS CHRIST, and you do not believe that GOD is JESUS CHRIST, then you are 'Lukewarm', and GOD will spew you out of his mouth!
It is your choice!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Still looking for the zipped complete site, along with permission to copy and distribute. The previous was all I could find... Stay tuned...

Notice his way with language. The HAS instead of AS ... Was he truly someone from a Godly planet? I do not know,,,.but I agree with this doctrine.!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

A couple of his followers have set up their own sites, which is where Samuel's information gets released these days. Check out:

sgoldenministries.com...

Steven Golden of that site also hosts a weekly audio chat session on PalTalk.

Linda, another follower has set up a website at:

theway.ihoststudio.com...

Both individuals claim to work directly for/with Samuel.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Aliens are not demons. They don't exist. Demons are angels that fell in Genesis and had sex.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineBeing
Aliens are not demons. They don't exist. Demons are angels that fell in Genesis and had sex.

Well the Bible says it was "Sons of God", not angels that did that. There is no hint anywhere in the Bible that angels have the ability to have such relations or have offspring. "Sons of God" is also a term that is reserved for special human beings in the Bible, which also makes a clear distinction between humans and angels.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineBeing

Those angels who did that, (had sex with women), are not demons, those specific group of angels are locked up and are not apart of Satans group of fallen angels.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join