Ron Paul Wants Judge Napolitano As His Vice President

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Great interview overall, but towards the end they inquired Ron about what he thinks about Judge Napolitano and he seemed very enthusiastic, saying he admires him. And about him possibly being vice president and/or in any administration; but he still needs to confide in the Judge first. =}

Ron Paul/Judge Napolitano 2012?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
S&F

Very good interview for Dr. Paul. Would love to think that Ron Paul has a great
chance to be elected come 2012 but only time and spreading the word will tell.

A Paul/Napolitano ticket would be great to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Judge is too smart for this, he knows the world is in the hand-basket on its way down to the dump for a picnic!

I think Ron is going to choose Barney, the Ron and Barney Show!

Seriously, you would think that anyone in their right mind would know what comes next! It isn't going to get better, Obama made sure of that, unless of course we can open the personal coffers of the Pelosi's of this world!

I usually do not interfere myself with political threads, but since it included the Judge I will chime in; the man is too smart to even want to attempt a "re-do" to this madness.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Putting "The Judge" as his running mate would be what could get me to vote for him. I am a HUGE fan of Napolitano. He is a man who has an astute understanding of liberty, and an acute disdain for tyranny.

It might be a way to get some GOP's to vote for Paul. An ex-FOX host?
edit on 22-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

join