It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Reservist Detained Near Pentagon Linked to D.C. Military Building Shootings, Sources Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Marine Reservist Detained Near Pentagon Linked to D.C. Military Building Shootings, Sources Say

www.foxnews.com

The case had apparently gone cold. But after several months of no progress, federal authorities have now zeroed in on a suspect in last year's shootings at several military sites around the nation's capital. Their suspect: the 22-year-old Marine reservist arrested Friday after causing a terror scare near the Pentagon.

Ballistics obtained at the suspect's home have been linked to evidence found at the scenes of the 2010 shootings, including the Marine Corps Museum in Triangle, Va., a vacant Marine recruiting station in Chantilly, Va., and the Pentagon itself, Fox News has learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related ATS News Threads

FBI Links 2 Shootings at Northern Virginia Military Facilities

edit on Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:54:33 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Interesting development involving the man who was arrested last week in DC..

Hopefully the evidence will cement the bond between this suspect and the random shootings in the northern Virginia area last year..

I do have ties and family in the area so I hope that this all pans out and the folks can take a deep breath knowing that this one has been taken off the streets.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Great find - what posses people to do this is beyond me.

Will keep my eye on this story.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You mean the sleeper muslim terrorist did more than one thing? Wow. Shoot the traitor and be done with it. I bet Obama sees to it he gets a civilian trial.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
trying to keep this eye on the story.

new topics

top topics

join