It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ring and the possible murder that goes with it. ((My vision, opinions needed))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Talking to my friend who dabbles in the arcane tariot cards / spells / magick he was helping me search for a ring I had a vision of. Thing that shocked the living hell out of me is that there may not be a ring to find but possibly a murder scene o_O I had a vision with his help of a run down boarded up shack that held a black boiler within it. This was or is supposed to be about 1.3 miles away from my house and within walking distance next to a grocery shop that possibly has a green cloth over it like the ones in hotels.

Well within this house we saw warning signs on the left side of the wall about not to lean onto the boiler etc. in an ancient language. But when our spirits traveled within the boiler we found the ring ((or for lack there of what was left of it.)) which was the band. The ring was glued to a drainage pipe and was covered in black stuff that I'm guessing was oil / ash and it clung to a piece of cloth. My friend was looking through my eyes and when we tried to reach for the ring a smoke of black flame reached up and tried to drain my friend of energy. ((Poor Greg T_T))

As for me it did nothing to me but wished to be upon my right ring finger. Pretty much it disliked my friend a lot and wanted me to figure out its purpose. But the thing that freaked me and him out was whoever created the ring put their entire soul into it. ((Thats some pretty powerful # right there.)) But what really freaked me out was the ghost I saw and then abit later the bones within the boiler. The ghost had long golden hair and she was a petite young woman wearing a flowery dress. She told me the ring was hers and that I was chosen to wear it. That it was mine. She also tried to warn me about someone or something but I had to cut the vision short due to my friend having a problem with the visions of the bones o_o Which shocked me again because I wouldn't think he'd be bothered by them x.x Anyway I wanted your opinion / advice on what you would do in my situation.

Okay so I want to know of ya'lls opinions and if ya'll think my vision could be real or how ya'll would interpret it. Thanks for replying.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Formatted the paragraph

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why can't "y'all" use paragraphs?

2nd line

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Lol sorry I'll reformat it k? ^_^ I keep forgetting about that. Thanks for being kind with this response.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So why don't you track down this grocery store that's 1.3 miles from your house and see if house with the green cloth is there, that's what i would do.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

I did that today and I think I found said store which freaked me out. I'm just curious what others think of this vision. Would ya'll really go searching for a possible murder scene?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I would ask the counter question.

Could you live with your conscience if you didn't and read something awful in the newspaper you possibly could have prevented ?

I couldn't

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You know what that is a very good point. A very, very, very good point X_X Unless of course it already happened and "THEN" what?
edit on 23-6-2011 by Rishiana because: More information needed

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Inform the police, say you heard a scream.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Easy to say but dangerous to say also if no one else heard a scream. I'd just assume to tell the truth and find it upon shocking grounds.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It seems the ring "wants" to be found. In which case you are meant to find it. The fate of all Middle Earth is in your hands. You must decide now how to end it. When you find the One ring, you must not let its power consume you...it must be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

>,> The ring is "MINE!!!" but the band is now kind of worthless. ~Sighs~ It needs a new vessel. But I do believe one thing. The old band needs to be found and treated with respect and the bones / body if there is one needs to be reported and given to the police for closure.

new topics

top topics

join