It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose you wanted millions of slaves for yourselves and your descendants.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruthh

Everyone who goes to Church who is true to themselves wants to be there. No Sheep, non of that.

"jesus" is your shepherd, right? That makes you sheep

And btw Atheist have killed plenty people and the world will end by communism and nuclear warheads and biological gases as predicted by saints and God. So who created those weapons? not Christians.

Wow, Well if the 'saints' and your 'god' have predicted it, then by golly it's sure to happen! Damn commies!

idol Godless minds create our destruction, not sound doctrine which God taught.

Your 'god' teaches nothing but death and destruction. Read your bible for christ sake!

For you to tell billions of souls. "Gods BS, get out of false religion yadda yadda....... you are doing the controlling and the dictatorship. And stop creating threads that give you a false sense of security that god's false, like a little pat pat on your back..

No, I wont quit creating threads. I might start creating even more.
I don't tell anyone to "get out of religion". They just need to know what they are getting into. So, I do my part and let them know.

You seem to want no opposition. What you want, and what you get, are 2 different things.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The longest-lasting institutions - political, religious, or otherwise - tend to have one thing in common, however different they might be in other respects: they are flexible and adaptable. For example, systems that are based too rigidly on bloodline descent do not usually last long because the restrictions and constraints of lineal inheritance cause the system to splinter after decades or centuries. More bureaucratic institutions like, say, the Catholic church or Oxford University (to pick 2 examples off the top of my head) can make the millennia-plus mark because their ultimate power is separate from th individuals that happen to constitute them at any given moment.

I just think this needs to be considered by both sides of the religion/non-religion debate. Because so frequently I see religion's social control function being viewed as somehow arising from one or another of the (alleged) characteristics of religion, but rarely viewed on a more organizational level.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

Also, My heart goes out to you as you seem to be wanting so badly to be "alone" without a Creator. For all of the ones that do not "need" anyone.....good for you.

Some of us have had a roller coaster ride here on Earth and do not like to be "alone" as we FEEL the presence of our deceased loved ones and do actually believe in an afterlife. You, just like me can have an opinion and most likely that opinion is based on how you feel as an individual. Its your choice. Its yours and only yours to make.

As our Earth trembles and as the Volcano's spew, as more people die globally from one disaster after another I sincerely hope you will eventually get on your hands and knees and pray. Pray for these souls not to suffer and you may just find that you are indeed praying for your loved ones and yourself as the time draws near.

Never before have we "seen" times like this or ....I haven't. Its crazy all over and I firmly believe that if our leaders would have had God in their hearts, their decisions for us would have been different!! We would not be seeing times like this. God knew the heart of man....past, present, and future are all wrapped up in one and we have been pre-destined to fall.

People like you ^^^....are not helping our dire need to survive as a species....people like you are hindering it.

Before its all over with I do hope you pray out of love for all of us.....and your need to prevent people from believing in a higher source will be forgotten.

Stop trying to be right and let go of yourself and allow love to resonate within your being with all you do and think. If more people believed in the Love I am sharing with you right now....we would have Heaven on Earth.

I pray you see and feel love as you read this because my friend....this is all I want for my brothers and sisters and its what we need in life whether it be this one or the next.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
More bureaucratic institutions like, say, the Catholic church or Oxford University (to pick 2 examples off the top of my head) can make the millennia-plus mark because their ultimate power is separate from th individuals that happen to constitute them at any given moment.

Agreed. And in my opinion this shows why protestantism is fractured. They rely more on individuals.

I just think this needs to be considered by both sides of the religion/non-religion debate. Because so frequently I see religion's social control function being viewed as somehow arising from one or another of the (alleged) characteristics of religion, but rarely viewed on a more organizational level.

Agreed. In order to have social control, both must be in the equation. It's the organization that gives it power. And it is the organizational side that is most vulnerable. I think we're seeing the cracks widening in that foundation. I'm just surprised that it has taken this long. In my opinion, that is a testament to the power of the organization, not the religious characteristics. Those characteristics can be seen by anyone with a bible. The organization blinds people to those characteristics by simply not teaching them.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by LHP666

Also, My heart goes out to you as you seem to be wanting so badly to be "alone" without a Creator. For all of the ones that do not "need" anyone.....good for you.

I have never said that there was no creator. I'm open to that. However, who is to say that the creator is the jew desert god? Does 'he' create or destroy? What do the scriptures say about 'his' actions?

People like you ^^^....are not helping our dire need to survive as a species....people like you are hindering it.

How am I hindering it? Is it because I oppose christianity/judaism/islam and their ideas about god? Those ideas, when put into action, are what is destroying this planet. Those religions are not about freedom. They are all about the few controlling the many. Freedom can be a dangerous thing to have. But I value it. It's better than being controlled by others. This controlling hinders progress, freedom enables it.

Before its all over with I do hope you pray out of love for all of us.....and your need to prevent people from believing in a higher source will be forgotten.

I do not need prevent people from believing anything. How powerful do you think I am?

What people believe is their business, until it starts to affect MY business.

If it's opposition that you don't like, that is too bad though. There are 2 sides to every story, and I will do my little part to see some balance to both sides.

edit on 23-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

You have been controlled your entire life!

Wake up!

Now you want to be specific and call out Religions you do not agree with.....great.....we are getting somewhere because at first you were saying "Religion".

People get comfort from where they seek it. You have the number 666 beside your name...do you get comfort within that religion?

I personally do not have a "religion" if I were to call Love a religion then I follow the system of love.

All I am saying to you is have your opinion but do not ridicule others for their belief.

It causes wars.

The system has never been controlled by God Loving people nor God fearing people.

Our life since day one has been controlled and manipulated for the sake of Money and a higher MAN power. It has nothing to do with God Lovers....or the ones who fear His wrath... actions do speak louder than words.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Our life since day one has been controlled and manipulated for the sake of Money and a higher MAN power. It has nothing to do with God Lovers....or the ones who fear His wrath... actions do speak louder than words.

And it's that control that needs to die. You are the one that stated that control is necessary, not me. You said, and I quote:

Look.....we have to have a "system" to control not only population but the population itself on an individual level and that is the plan and order to which we live. Otherwise there would be no humans to hang out with because we would all kill each other and create havoc with anything and everything if "it" were not in place.

It's either control others, or its SHTF!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

So it seems as if it is you that wants to control others. You can do a better job of it, right?

It's all in who's doing it, right?

If you are In Charge, things are great, right?

Well, I wouldn't follow you into the kitchen, much less allow you to tell me how to live. I don't care what your motives are. They could be as pure as the driven snow and it wouldn't matter, because the only person that you have the right to control is yourself and any minors in your family.

As far as my screen name goes, LHP = left hand path. 666 is in opposition to the jew desert tyrant 'god'. We go our own ways.

Like I already wrote, what people believe is their own business, until it affects me. But giving the other side is right and proper, unless you don't want others to be able to make informed decisions...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

People get comfort from where they seek it. You have the number 666 beside your name...do you get comfort within that religion?

Religion....
edit on 23-6-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
"Anyone who doesn't believe the way i believe?" SATAN WORSHIPPER!!!! DAMN SINNER!!!! 666!!! INVERTED PENTAGRAM!!!.

In my case, I am a Satanist.

Satan is the Bad Guy, don't you know. lol

I wonder if anyone has gone through the bible and tallied up a body count; how many did the jew 'god' murder vs how many did Satan murder. I'm sure that would be enlightening.

Of course I am assuming that the bible is accurate. I assume a lot. I'll do it for the sake of argument though.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

Each to his own i guess; i can appreciate the style and the Maryln Manson era, but the symbolism or "Satan" as a deity just doesn't do anything for me. I do like the art and the culture though, i don't find it "evil" in the same way most of the god-squad do. I guess it's because i know that religion is an attempt to polarize morality; God being "good" and the devil being "bad"; i find that too simplistic.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

Of course I am assuming that the bible is accurate. I assume a lot. I'll do it for the sake of argument though.

Okay, if you assume it's true for the sake of argument then why would you worship the "whipping boy" of God who's eternal future is described as the lake of fire?

Or are you a hypocrite with your assumption, where you accept as true the stuff you want to believe and reject the stuff you don't want to believe?

P.S. God is not a "jew god". He's not a son or daughter of Abraham and Sarah. When you say that sound incredibly ignorant to the Hebrew culture and history.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Who is the slave owner?

The Pope? So he could call a crusade right now against, say, the nation of Chad, and millions of 21st century Catholics would immediately drop everything they're doing and invade Chad?

See, when you really dive into these sorts of arguments it become obvious how silly they are, and how driven they are by personal grudge.

Heck, according to the words attributed to him, Jesus in his time was a heretic leveling against the Jewish priesthood basically the same accusations you and others level against the Christian clergy: in spite of the fact that there may be something more than meets the eye and these people are charged with helping people find it, they are instead concerned only with personal prestige, wealth, power.

Religion, politics, interpersonal relations, slavery, are all very complex subjects. Religion in particular is a subject few people really understand, whether they are religious or not. And I don't mean just the mysteries they claim to enshroud (which are perhaps not fully understood by anybody), but the mundane historical aspects.

But I promise you this; it is certainly not as cut and dry as "One day Bob decided he wanted a million slaves...". But, nice try.

edit on 23-6-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666

Everyone who goes to Church who is true to themselves wants to be there. No Sheep, non of that.

"jesus" is your shepherd, right? That makes you sheep

Yea sheep in innocent terms amongst wolves. You mean it as lifeless drones.

And btw Atheist have killed plenty people and the world will end by communism and nuclear warheads and biological gases as predicted by saints and God. So who created those weapons? not Christians.

Wow, Well if the 'saints' and your 'god' have predicted it, then by golly it's sure to happen! Damn commies!

Yea by golly it will. I like how you diverted around the sentence with flat sarcasm. lol.

idol Godless minds create our destruction, not sound doctrine which God taught.

Your 'god' teaches nothing but death and destruction. Read your bible for christ sake!

Bull. Those stories that happened in the OT were about 5 % of the bible compared to everything teaching about love. God taught two things.

"love God with all your heart, and your neighbors. "

also

"Love your enemies "

stop letting the intronet feed your busted brain with lies.

For you to tell billions of souls. "Gods BS, get out of false religion yadda yadda....... you are doing the controlling and the dictatorship. And stop creating threads that give you a false sense of security that god's false, like a little pat pat on your back..

No, I wont quit creating threads. I might start creating even more.
I don't tell anyone to "get out of religion". They just need to know what they are getting into. So, I do my part and let them know.

You seem to want no opposition. What you want, and what you get, are 2 different things.

Good create more, you got free will, but most souls know what they get into and why. I love God and love Church and am completely happy with it.

later

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666

Now let me get to your 3 points.

And now I'll get to yours

They were to busy writing what they seen rather than making up stories, which is why we are where we are today.

They wrote what they saw?
Perhaps '___' isn't a recent invention after all.

Here you go, there's plenty of what they saw, right here.

No man. I mean in war. History. Not spiritual. I aint going to that bais website.

If their hierarchy didn't succeed would Christianity be successful as it is?

I addressed that when I wrote "But in order to gain sufficient power, it would have to first be aligned with a host political system in order to gain political power." That is exactly what happened.

Of course I could have also added how you christians used that political power and religious fervor to murder your competition. There were several inquisitions, not just the Spanish one. Thank Satan that you didn't get the job done. The burning times are over.

I don't agree with the inquisitions, but then again I don't know what the motivation was fully. Satan is evil. I aint thanking him for nothing. And don't include (we). millions of saints went through life harming noone. Murder has been on both sides. Atheist, communist, satanist. their own initiation sometimes requires animal sacrafice for creulty purposes.

Noone said give away your wealth to us. matter of fact scripture teaches the exact opposite.

Of course they are not going to say that directly because they know that would be counterproductive. They just constantly seek more and more donations, and it is always for an "urgent" need. Without that false sense of urgency, they wouldn't get that money. They use salesmanship.

I dont care about your church or how exceptional it is.

This is for everyone: The next time your church, or some MSM ministry has a fundraiser, ask to see the churches financial records. You have a right to see where your money is going, right? Do it, and observe their reaction to your reasonable demand. See exactly what it is that you're paying for. Just make sure that it's itemized so they can't hide anything.

Lol I know where the money goes at my Church, everyone of our preist are dirt poor and they have records of where the money goes. And of course you don't care if our church is exceptional because you have an agenda like satanist do. Gotta prove God wrong don't we? And why would they not say that directly? Why not come out in the bible and say give your money to the hierarchy, they should be the richest? No God said the opposite.

your assertion is ridiculous dude.

Why can't I chose what to believe? I wanna be an axe murderer. I wanna rob stores all dall. I wanna run up to a stranger and throw a rock at his head.

who's to tell me I can't chose my own ways?

Your predecessors did that, and more. Much more. They got away with it. "gods" law didn't stop them. It enabled them. It's all in who's doing it, right?

I meant that punsihment is a realtiy for evil. So if I wanna be a cerial killer who's to say im getting punished?

could it be that the laws and commandments are based on love?

What love?
Next time you see an attractive member of the opposite sex, walk up to that person and say "You will love me or I will soak you in gasoline and set you on fire". See how far that gets you. That is what your 'god' demands. It is entirely within your gods character to do. Hell, that 'god' has done worse than that.

Again you're missing what I'm saying. Our US laws are baised on love. commandments. Or you go to jail. Hell is a jailcell for eternity for evil. You're saying no punishement should happen to ANY evil including our hypocrite preist, so do you agree with jail and punishment?

Love succeeds freewill that's evil...

If it takes a religion to keep you from being an ax murderer, then perhaps it's a Good Thing that you don't have freewill.

Freewill isn't evil.

It's interesting how christians loathe freewill, as if they think they will be mass murderers if they exercise that freewill. Or is that an admission that freewill was exercised in the past and christians were mass murderers? Is that why you're afraid of it? Is it because you know that you are capable of doing that?

Is it because although the burning times are over, but your love of mass murder is still there in the shadows, that you instead wait for your 'god' to do the dirty work of murdering damn near everyone on this planet? Is that what you christians look forward to? At least your christian ancestors had the guts to do the murdering themselves.

that's why I said (that's) with an apostraphy meaning- that is evil.. not thats evil. I didn't say free will is evil. I said Love over-writes evil free will.

so if some idiot on the street throws a brick at my head, he's getting locked up. based on love and punsihment having to do with love or concern.

and btw, I never said it takes religion to keep me away from an axe murderer.

You're not getting what I'm saying.

later take care.

edit on 23-6-2011 by JesusisTruthh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
this was kindof a rant so I edited it...
edit on 23-6-2011 by JesusisTruthh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruthh

Get something through your thick skull.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

Each to his own i guess;

Yep. That's the beauty of it. Everyone can choose.

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Okay, if you assume it's true for the sake of argument then why would you worship the "whipping boy" of God who's eternal future is described as the lake of fire?

Says who? "god"? The bible? Tis a tad biased, methinks.
My point stands, in spite of your attempt to build a strawman. A biblical body count would be most interesting. Let's find out who the real monster is.

Or are you a hypocrite with your assumption, where you accept as true the stuff you want to believe and reject the stuff you don't want to believe?

That's some choice you gave me. It's either I worship a loser, or I'm a hypocrite. Is there a third option? LOL!

P.S. God is not a "jew god". He's not a son or daughter of Abraham and Sarah. When you say that sound incredibly ignorant to the Hebrew culture and history.

Yes it is a jew god. And conveniently the jews are gods special chosen people. It's a coincidence! Move along, nothing to see here.

reply to post by NewlyAwakened

The Pope? So he could call a crusade right now against, say, the nation of Chad, and millions of 21st century Catholics would immediately drop everything they're doing and invade Chad?

The pope? No, I think he has his hands full with trying to cover for the pedophile priests. They seem to have gone from screwing over countries to screwing little kids. It's amazing that catholics put up with this. But they do.

Heck, according to the words attributed to him, Jesus in his time was a heretic leveling against the Jewish priesthood

Did jesus have a secretary? It also amazes me that he is quoted so often. But the bible is meant to be read as a novel, with dialog. That plays on a persons mind when they read it.

If you are going to have a separate religion from judaism, you need an opposing figure or else it is nothing more than judaism with a slightly different slant. The same happened with "jacob" and "esau" which enabled a split to form islam. It's the jews that are behind both religions.

The jews are the puppet masters because they created the puppets and the strings to control them.

Religion, politics, interpersonal relations, slavery, are all very complex subjects.

It doesn't have to be complex. It only becomes complex when people decide they want to lord it over other people and then put that decision into action. Then it becomes very complex.

reply to post by JesusisTruthh

Good create more, you got free will, but most souls know what they get into and why. I love God and love Church and am completely happy with it.

If you're happy then nothing else matters, right? I've said several times that people have the right to believe what they choose. But in order to choose, they need options.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

Wow, 0 for 3 in understanding the point of the passages you quoted. Have fun with your agenda; I've made my points already.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

that's why I said (that's) with an apostraphy meaning- that is evil.. not thats evil. I didn't say free will is evil. I said Love over-writes evil free will.

I agree with that, now that I know what you meant. I would use the word "harmful" instead of evil, but that's just me. Evil is a little too subjective for me. A cat is evil incarnate to a mouse, but a nice pet for a person.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
reply to post by LHP666

Wow, 0 for 3 in understanding the point of the passages you quoted. Have fun with your agenda; I've made my points already.

I noticed that too. it's like LP666 doesn't understand the sentence right in order to respond to it correctly.

maybee he's got Dyslexia.

666, thanks for understanding in my last qoute though. It makes me happy. that's all that matters. And I believe in it.
edit on 23-6-2011 by JesusisTruthh because: I got no patience.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join