It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major event about to unfold before your eyes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by funbox

well watch out for saturday and sunday , you got some bad storms on the way

glasgows weather

bar then its sunny and dry.so it is, och aye.

GlaswegianBox

Funny that its actually been pissing doon non stop in Glasgow in scotland for the last three days !

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by collietta

Ditto that.... it would not be good, its a pretty big dam and holding back a lot of water. That would be a lot of water coming down peoples way and anything in its way would be swept away.

Thought I don't think it would be as big as the one that created the scab lands, that one seems to have been much, much bigger and happened more then once over the period of the last ice age to create the Washington scab lands.

Though this dam is holding back lots of water so it definitively would not be pretty for those caught in its way, it would flood everything down the line of flow, and would change some landscapes around that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mukluk11

Thanks that was quite a read and fits in quite nicely within this thread.

-Kdial1
edit on 23-6-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
I feel like I am behind the iron curtain I swear. If not for this site and dedicated posters this would be unknown to me! I am now more then alarmed by what we are not hearing from the media. I never remember feeling quite this way in regard to what we are not being told. Why are we NOT being told what is going on. This is not China or the former USSR but you would certainly think so! Thanks for posting.
edit on 22-6-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

yes nicely said i too agree with you. and how nice it is to have internet.

i think that bibles prophecy's are coming to a realty everything and everywhere is happening so fast. it seems like the earth is giving birth to something or someone.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Do you support building more nuclear power plants?
www.topix.com...

I cant believe my eyes ..
What wrong with people in USA ..lol
Nothing can by 100% or 100% safe, specially for this # nuclear power plants ..
If these come out safe, it will be much worse than Japan for decades or centuries like in fck horror movies ..
Open your eyes end leave something for next generations ..
End stop support nuclear power plants, make protest end push government to use other pure end safe source of energy ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/808118f54a8d.png[/atsimg]
edit on 23-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Omly form radiation...you are not in the Missouri River Valley...Summersville Dam,an earthern structure in W Va is topped off too...early releases have kept it stable but its weak
edit on 6/23/2011 by Homedawg because: more info

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So whats the expected time frame for this thing to smash open like wet paper bag?

Why isn't this on MSM scaring the # outta people already?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't post often, but when I hear something about Montana I have to chime in. I live here. I just woke up and this is the first I have heard of this. The particular spot I live in will be affected if this damn goes. Hell, most of the state (along with most of the US) is having severe flood issues. Not as bad as many places (yet) but worse than previous years.

Seeing as this is all potentially about to go down in my neck of the woods, I will look around for other information and make people aware. If anything happens ( I hope it doesn't) then I will make ATS the first place to know.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You guys are funny. What you have all forgotten or fail to realize, is that the Government knew this was going to happen a long time ago, and probably have created it.

FEMA NLE 2011:

They ordered Millions of under water body bags, and MREs and pre positioned logistics all in the area now effected.

Was their weather forecasting abilities so great they were able to know months in advance?

Uh, no.

Why have storms been convecting over that area for weeks now? The first system dropping rain was over the area for a Month in a stuck jetstream.

This is all intentional. Im not sure what is being used, whether its HAARP, or some other device, but the ENTIRE scenario they planned for, and are now implementing.

Why dont you concentrate on that, and spread that around, so that you ignoramuses; when it happens, will be sure to KNOW who your enemy is, and what exactly they are doing to you.

Again, UNDER WATER BODYBAGS were ordered months ago, long before anything was even taking place in these areas.

Remember the FEMA coffins as well?

When are you going to fully understand that their is a group of People out TO KILL YOU...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Whats wrong in the USA?

You really want to know?

Most of the population are not Human. Some are robotic incarnates, and the others are Aliens. While the few remaining 'sheep' are unable to deduct anything at all.

All will become clear in the near future.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Midyew

If anything happens why would you even stay in the area, much less run to your computer? If you stay you are going to die if something happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

MSM only scares People when there is not a REAL threat. Like terrorist, Islam, etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I dont have anything to back up my conclusions here but nevertheless i thought it be important to write this incase it hasnt been discussed.

The Wivenhoe damn in Brisbane Australia was left at dangerously high levels in the months leading upto the "great biblical floods" of Brisbane last year.

The operators of the damn were found to be resposibile for the releases that caused inland tsunamis through several townships and the flooding of thousands of homes around the brisbane area. The damn was kept above critical limits leading upto the wettest part of the year. And despite several warnings from the towns surrounding. Nothing was done to lower the dam levels.

The Queensland government initiated an internal enquiry into the floods. Nothing was done. Nobody was punished.

The Australian Government has since used natural disasters to support her agenda for a carbon tax.

Which as far as I am concerned is part of the NWO/USA agenda. Obama has also been working on putting a price on carbon. We arent being given the chance to vote over this tax. But once Australia has this Tax my guess it will be implemented in the US and Europe also.

Also dont forget the boost to the flailing building industry getting to rebuild all those homes and damaged infrastructure.

The premier of Queensland Anna Bligh also saved her falling popularity rating with her response to the flooding.

So lookout for yourselves and take the necessary precautions to moniter the run off's and rainfall in the area.

And also during the intense week of rain leading upto the brisbane floods I noticed the cracked cloudy sky that seemed to always occur before these so called enviro disasters. The clouds would have a raindbow shine to them. And the sky would look like it has been charged. I also predicted zealand earthquake using these diffrerent effeects to my girlfriend and work colleauges. I usually found 5-6 days after these sky patterns there would be a major flooding/earthquake event.

Again this is all my own opinion. I feel that Australia has become the testing ground for pre US policies. We are also in the throws of a national broadband network being installed that will wipe its uranus with our bill of rights.

I believe the Brisbane floods were deliberate. I believe Fort Peck will be deliberatly disabled. The stage is set.

.... they might release amounts that cause a desired amount flooding and damage and loss of life just like in aussie and say the reason for doing it was to stop a major fail of the dam wall. A dam is a powerful tool in the wrong hands.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by Heartisblack

Glasgow is in Scotland, in the UK.

The map he linked was for the UK & Ireland.

I know this, that's why I told him. I really want to run out of the house screaming, with no money. We're done.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

You know Glasgows in Scotland but you still told him it was in Ireland? Lol...

And the link he gave was for the Glasgow, Montana. You just assumed it wasn't because it's a UK site.
edit on 23-6-2011 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Deliberatly endanger the lives of how many people? no i dont think so.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The plan is definitely picking up pace... This is very scary.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm on very high ground in the St. Louis area above the Missouri. I guess I'll just watch the show if it happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you folks need a comparison, you may look up the Teton Dam Disaster. This was "to be" one of the highest earth filled dams ever. And this was on a much smaller river than the Missouri. Now off topic a bit. Mt. St. Helens blew at 8:15AM Pacific Time on May 18th, 1980. We heard one clip when leaving for church from Super Station 14 in Atlanta, over cable T.V.. Then for the rest of the morning, zipp! The Gov't blacked out all news of the monstrous ash cloud streaming East across Washington State, right over those scab lands, mentioned earlierin this thread. Only when the sky turned black and big silver dollar grey snowflakes started falling here, in 70 degree temps, did we get any news over the radio and T.V.. Now back to topic. At the canyon campgrounds beneath the Teton Dam, statistics show many more males escaped up the side of the gorge, than their female companions. That's how much warning those green weenies got, while the Idaho Governor was helplessly flying right over their heads, in a small observation aircraft. There wasn't any news black out at the Teton disaster, but just no way to communicate with the hapless campers in the path of the wall of water coming down at them. By the time the muddy flood waters got into Hell's Canyon, they had pretty well been spent. Many dams along the Snake River plain were juggled to re-regulate this surge.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
isnt it sorta ironic...japan reactor flooded out, now ft. calhoun on the verge of being flooded out and now with this dam issue..an increasing chance of reactors being flooded out. when was the last time a reactor was flooded out? and we are coming into an 'important' year, 2012. the occurances and the time of history just seem to fit together nicly..almost like it was.....orchestrated

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks like I'll be okay. That area of the country has an elevation of about 2000ft. above sea level. I'm a mile up. That really does suck for the people in the areas that may get hit, if this thing breaks. Fingers crossed that it doesn't! Will certainly be keeping an eye on this! S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join