It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 8 seconds of Death and what occurred...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Your welcome , I hope it was a good change. I am glad my writing touched you as your statement touched me. Thank you for that simple touching.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

You did not offend me, I just wanted you to know I was not, nor would I ever be suicidal. That is not my way. I was not supposed to be born you see, my natrural mother was supposed to abort me, she didn't. I also have lost a great many friends to suicide, so it is a touchy world for me on that one.

I do want you to understand I know why you asked what you did. I was not offended, just replying in my typical NY way. If you follow or see any of my other post, you will see I also am a writer/journalist of certain things other MSM will not touch. So I can come off "short or snotty" . I don't understand why that comes across on on the page.

Mine was not a NDE, I was flatlined in all aspects for 8 seconds. I also have seen many souls walk into that light you are talking about, including my step-mom when she passed. I was there as she flatlined when I was younger. She had a white light leading her. Also if it was the hand of God and not the hands of the Gods, sereing I am of a magickal world you could say, some would say I am wiccan or pagan, have not figured out name wise for me. Just that it is of nature. So God would not have accepted me, I am not in the "in" croud for Christians. As a matter of a fact, I am sure if I even made it to St. Peter, he would look at me and say, 'ummm, nope you are not on our list. You do not pass go, you do not get eternal heaven. You are the pagon leak, goodbye." Then he would just drop kick me to hell or somewhere inbetween. So for me, if it was God involved on this one, he would have sent me down not up. I stand by the bible on that one.

I am wondering if it was some sort of waiting area for souls, I don't know, it was weird and next time I would like to die of old age and finally get to rest in my bed.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thank you for your kind words.Actually I do write for a living you could say, right now is politacal coverage of certain things going on, I did not want people thinking I wrote this as a lark or to add to any of my books. Nor is it for self-exploitation. I am not Harry Poppers writer. I do not believe you should self promote on a site that states clearly not to do that.

I wrote this for others to know what I went through and to share. (Just wanted to state that incase the naysayers say, "boo, hissss' and what ever else they spew out in their infinant wisdom. Not directed towards you. Seems you almost have to defend all you say on here sometimes.)

I mention what I do often because I know bb and I are really good friends, especially when I research. Eventually I will take out some coffe cake and tea or coffee for them in their little vans.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Thank you for your support and reading what I wrote.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Wow, I would say you have and had a great deal more on your plate than I. I am glad you are here today to share. I hope recovery is going well for you and the pain is becoming less. My thoughts are with you during this time of pt, endless drs and care, the the pain of recovery, not only physically, mentally and spiritually as well. I honestly think if Drs, told you before the PT that this is going to hurt like the Hades you dream of, we would not attend. Once you are there you just have to move forward-hehe, ok I kidd, I kidd

If you shifted to another reality and are there right now, everyone on ATS is there too or we are on a computer program that fools our brain thinking we are alive and in this reality. Helll, no, too cold to be hell...

Hold on to what is good, remember be thankful for the times you can breath with out pain, and remember, you are stronger than you know, because a weaker vessle would have gone.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge

Again sorry about the mix up there, just saw your post in the middle of all my post. Also there were a great many things going on here in my life right now and when this happened that also could have been a lesson for many around me if that makes sense.

We are at the end tijmes, in my opinion, so those around me must understand that life is precious, because it is. That we are not here by a mistake in the design. I also feel it was to "kick-start" my head space and brain to realize what I was doing wrong as well. Very, very frustrating for me.

thaxs for your mix up, made me change the background colour of my mini-profile, s'th i wanted to do for a long time now.

and no, you make not much sense - and it is not curiosity but sympathy that makes me ask for you to please be more specific. sounds you had too much going on. are you sure others 'must' understand and see things the way you do ? i think nothing is a mistake in the design as you do.

hope you're riding fine now after the kick-start.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

I could say some of your writing does not make much sense as well. Sorry, perhaps it is lessons in school learned from different teachers and different times.

I did have a lot going on, then and I still do. I am a New Yorker, we are on the go most of the time and there is very little time to slow down in this town. If you do you die basically. However, I will not go into details for others benifit, I had more than my share of personal and other things on my plate as well.

Also, I don't expect or insist others "must" understand or see things as I do. I don't even know why you would say that. Also, to correct your statement, if you reread my words, I stated several times in several post, nothing is by mistake. We are still here, I am still here by design. There you go I said it again unless you want to misread that as well.
I do not have the time to spend on defending myself on things I did not say or did say when I know the truth. They usually are trying to either provoke me to bite back, to waste my time, or they have no clue what the truth is that I did say.

I hope you have a good day and enjoy what may come your way.

Ainge
edit on 03/21/2011 by Ainge because: Forgot some words.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge

I do not feel it was a NDE to be honest. I never left my body, I was dead for 8 seconds, no life signs. There for that is not a NDE for me but actual death.

Please do not take this as belittling your experience in any way, but while you may have been technically "dead" for 8 seconds, I do not think this really counts as literally death. When you have no "life signs" it simply means that your heart and or/breathing has stopped.

In other words, if your heart was stopped for 8 seconds, then your brain and other organs were temporarily without blood flow, and thus oxygen. In other words, to your brain, what it experienced was just a temporary loss of fresh oxygen. Your brain waves not not stop during those 8 seconds, your entire body was still very much alive, and in only 8 seconds, not even much starved for oxygen, so I would definitely classify your experience as an NDE.

What is not just an NDE? Perhaps something like the people who have been drowned for 30-60 minutes and then brought back. One could argue that in those cases they drowned in cold water, which chilled the body and made it not require much oxygen, and so was just in a very slowed down state and not stopped or dead.

Basically I'm saying that anytime someone "dies" and is brought back, it's an NDE. If you truly died, and could not be resuscitated, then that would be truly death but you would not be around again to talk about it.

Again, please do not take offense at my observation. I am making no speculation on your experience other than the definition of death and an NDE. Your experience obviously was powerful and life-altering, and I am glad that you shared it with us.

P.S. Anyone interested in NDE's will likely find this episode interesting:

edit on 26-6-2011 by Blazer because: added YouTube vid

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Ainge, i'm so sorry you feel agitated, i had no intentions to aggravate you, quite the contrary.

this line: ".... so those around me must understand that life is precious, because it is. That we are not here by a mistake in the design." it's my interpretation of "they must understand" that prompted me to respond. and i felt thankful that you had answered my post.

anyway, i hope you understand where i came from. as for not understanding my english - lol - i'm not of english speaking background. sorry.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

so are you dead aswell ?
are you ?
am i dead my kids?
and then theres the people that die
that we know
are they reborn?
or do they die again?
edit on 26-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

You say potato; I say patato...So glad we can agree to disagree. Good day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Bestintentions,

Not aggitated, that is a way of life here in NY I have found and also I have yet to master the art of how to come across softer with the written word. I am a very straight forward person online and in person, so really until you know me, it comes across agitated or gruff you could say. I also work in a male dominated arena as far as my writing goes, I also have been a head chef over about 18 Russian young women and men (all from different parts), a Columbian young man, a young man from Africa, and a few other places from around the world.

When I said "those around me", I was meaning those in my immediate circle of support as well as me being their support. They, meainging the immediate circle around me, do need to understand that life is precious, because they know the journey we are on. That on this journey we are fortunate to have another day to live. So, no I don't expect the world to understand or even react in the ways I do. However they may not have the same journey as I do.

Believe me when I am working on a case for writing here and it is big and exciting, my family and friends dread it and I relish it and say to my daughter as I leave the house, "Love you, see you later, or not, for I might die today." I know it sounds bad and harsh, what I write about and cover puts me in those positions of life or death daily when I am covering certain stories. All journalist of the Free Press are, not just journalist, writers, artist, dreamers, singers, anyone with a free speech issue. The issue is we like free speech.

I am sure you have many laguages that you do speak very well. I don't doubt that, English, with all it's rules and regulations, is one of the most difficult laguages in the world. I mean really we need three words that sound a like but are spelled different and don't even match each other what they are. Such as there, their, and they're. Or the words that are spelled the same and sound the same yet mean nothing of the same such as chase. We have a weird world of language.

I also find the communication can be an issue where we all live in many different places.

Oh, I mean like "over there" "their on the way" and "they're (they are) upset about the street."

Your welcom on the reply. If I could find the other post I wrote that ran away maybe I could respond there too.

It is good to see you back.

Ainge

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

living in new york AND working with 18 russians !!

if they can cook like andrei makhov (russia’s celebrity chef using pre-revolution traditional dishes from the tsars) you would be laughing. if not…… let the vodka flow

and thanks for a great new word for my vocabulary, gruff, i love it

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Bestintentions,

Glad you got a new word. I have a few that are my favorites as well. For many varried reasons.

I live in NY now, I am currently a writer/journalist. I make no bones about what my job is here for those out there and their own safefty. I am one of those journalist that probably has the red button to push depending on the story I am working on. I was an Executive Chef in Maine with the Russians. They are unique, strong, honourable, and hard workers. I learned so much from them when I worked with them. Now I work with people all over the world, from many Countries, I work with many religions and religious people, including those who are not so well liked right now. (I get very upset with those who are idiots and don't know others or won't take the time to find out.)

They did not do a great deal of cooking I was the one who did most of that. It was a small Resturaunt, however we were open at 6 until 4 and then would have dinners on some nights as well, preplanned of course. Will have to look Andrei Makhov to learn more. My nickname, for the most part in commercial kitchens is Ramsay's mini-me
Ok, I make my roomie a little nervous too. Hehe.

Hope to see you soon,
Ainge

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join