It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA now trying to get in the school buses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Those SOBs really want a revolt... not even the Soviets did this. Nor the nazis.

Webcast Pushes Benefits of TSA Security Training for Student Transporters

A TSA representative presented an overview of the administration's Intermodal Security and Transportation Exercise Program (I-STEP) as a vital resource to help school districts and private bus companies develop table-top training to prevent criminal and terrorist attacks on and using school buses.

And of course the BS reason used for this crap :

The program meets Homeland Security and 9/11 Act requirements. Congress required TSA to complete a school bus threat assessment as part of the 9/11 Act

9/11, yet again.

Let's all be paranoid 24/7/365 about terrorists!

Over the last two years, TSA has conducted six table-top exercises in California, Florida, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio. The feds partnered with more than 70 school districts, private bus operators, state and local law enforcement, and state departments of education to plan the table-top exercises that dealt with such incidents as school bus hijackings, school evacuations and terrorist activities and to develop prevention objectives and strategies.

Pitzer said the bottom line is driving communication between transportation stakeholders, TSA, law enforcement and first responders, parents, and essentially all others in the community concerned with the safety of student transportation to share information.

Freaking disgusting scum.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
and now children are terrorists ...

/puke

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow, I never knew school buses were being hijacked or that it has been a problem.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Well it wasn't... but it will be soon.

Thanks for the false flag attack TSA.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know, this pisses me off too buuut,

We deserve this and I have to keep reminding myself of this.
We, as a whole, could make this stop effective IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

We are not making this stop and there is a reason for it, remember that!!!
There is a reason we, as a whole, are letting this continue.

We are afraid and we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated into a state of panic and fear.
Thusly, we want ANY solution that will ensure our safety and security even if it means totally giving up on any and ALL of our freedoms and liberties.

This is what WE want!!!
WE as a whole.

Maybe not you.....or me....but WE WANT THIS. If we didn't.......IT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!

What I can't wait to see is what this country is going to look like in ten years.
At this rate it will be unrecogniseable.

There is nothing to do now but sit back and watch it all go down and laugh.
I refuse to fight for peoples freedom and Liberties when they don't want it in the first place.
Looks like I am destined to live in the world that you all want to live in.
So be it, here I am.
Let's kick this thing into high gear and get the party started.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,

When is the last time a terrorist deprived you of ANY of your freedoms and Liberties?
When is the last time a terrorist deprived you of happiness?
When is the last time a terrorist deprived you of your constitutional rights?????

NOW.........

When is the last time your government did any of these things?????

edit on 22-6-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey hey! TSA agents are going to be super happy about this! All the little children for them to touch and grope! And as we all know, TSA accepts applicants without background checks what so ever! Pedophiles dream come true!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
alot of parents will be driving their kids to school.

cant stand the tsa and i am wondering why they dont have tsa pat downs on trains and subways.

those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither and the american public does not deserve the tsa
gesapo.

the people every one in line should walk right up to tsa agents and give them a mob gope turn about is fair play.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What?!? They didn't get enough of molesting children at airports now they are invading the school busses!?! Unbelievable the gall these arrogant bass-turds have!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The cost to implement this on school buses would be tremendous. If anything comes of this I can see security points set up at the schools main entrance. If and when this ever happens, I for one will be home schooling!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is just a table top exercise, that means 20 people setting in a room coming up with emergency plans for different scenarios like school shootings, bus hijackings, etc.. I don't see how having emergency prepardness plans can be all that bad.

Besides that the programs is voluntary requiring individual schools to request money from the state to pay for the practice drills.

You guys going on about TSA officials hopping on school busses to rape your kids are going way over board with your fear mongering. I wonder whether some of you even read the article before you posted away. Lets remember the ATS motto, it's "deny ignorance".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This just makes my fur fly.
I wonder how many ideas the terrorists' have gotten
from our homeland security?
Please,leave our kids' alone!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This is just a table top exercise, that means 20 people setting in a room coming up with emergency plans for different scenarios like school shootings, bus hijackings, etc.. I don't see how having emergency prepardness plans can be all that bad.

Besides that the programs is voluntary requiring individual schools to request money from the state to pay for the practice drills.

You guys going on about TSA officials hopping on school busses to rape your kids are going way over board with your fear mongering. I wonder whether some of you even read the article before you posted away. Lets remember the ATS motto, it's "deny ignorance".

You know this is just the beginning. In a few months-years, you know those thugs will be everywhere molesting children on school buses.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

TSA at schools/buses will absolutely be the last straw for me. I wouldn't put it past those freaks at the TSA to have 1st graders walking through x-ray machines just to get their rocks off. !%! bastards..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And that issue of child molestation should be the bases for a massive law sue of the people against TSA, after all we got laws in this country against child molestation, right? or child molestation now a days is legal for anybody that works for TSA.

top topics

join