It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lose track of time and nightmare or something else??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi my real name is chris and i live in england basicaly in the middle of noware called thorne ive had quite a few strange experiences in my life but nothing to do with aliens.Anyway every night since i can remember ive never been able to sleep untill i can see daylight through the window and i have no idea why its basicaly around 4 to 6 am every night...anyway last night i was up late as usual and at 4.06am i laid in bed with my GF and was playing a game on her iphone for around 20mins then i turned and poked my gf becouse she was deadly silent couldnt hear her breathing and then as i poked her she literaly jumped and spun around in mid air and was now facing me she looked terrefied but i didnt know how becouse i only slightly touched her skin then she shouted at me dont do that i was having a dream i was in a room with aliens that had fish type faces and 1 turned and looked at me as u poked me so i jumped out of my skin...so i said sorry was they trying to give you an anal probe joking about and then i looked at her phone to see the time and it said 6.18am...i dont understand how this would happen when i know i only played for around 20mins becouse i did 3 short levels on the game on her phone and i know the clocks are right becouse it was her iphone i got the time off before starting the game.

So did i lose track of time or has something like alien happend to us like what i read on most posts here of losing time and strange dreams of aliens.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unless you've recorded it on camera you will never know.

No one is going to come in here and tell you exactly what happened because they won't know.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
Unless you've recorded it on camera you will never know.

No one is going to come in here and tell you exactly what happened because they won't know.
Well its the first time i know of that it has happend to me if i didnt see 2 hours had flew past in blink of an eye id of never of thought something was wrong unless its 1 of those time lapses i hear people talking about...i dont own a video camera

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've suffered for sleepless nights for many years also and I have had "time lapses" although I'm sure in my case it was more of a case of falling asleep unnoticed and waking up again. Sometimes it did feel pretty instant, like a time lapse, however having fallen asleep is a lot more plausible to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yea id of thought the same but i was wide awake playing a game can remember every second of doing it besides have you played games on a iphone? the battery is insanely bad it runs out in maybe a hour to hour and half and this was still just below the full battery sign i think its 3 bars and thats strange in its own becouse i usualy only put the phone down and try and sleep once the battery has ran out on her phone and 2 hours later it was exactly same battery level as when i first picked it up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Sometimes a dream is just a dream, bro. ETA: Not to mention, you probably mistook the clock for saying 4:06 when it said 6:04, after you decided that something alien could have happened. Memory isn't very reliable.
edit on 6/22/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Yea trust me ive been over this in my head alot and i know the clock said 4.06am and to back that up the birds have just started tweating outside my house as the sun was rising and suddenly it said 6.18am...trust me i want a down to earth explenation the thought of anything alien freaks me out thats why ive posted here hoping someone has had same experience and give me peace of mind im not saying it was alien related id just like to know wlf it was becouse its never happend to me before.
edit on 22-6-2011 by LvSLoLo because: mistake

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe you just misread the time in your first instance?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
reply to post by adeclerk

Yea trust me ive been over this in my head alot and i know the clock said 4.06am and to back that up the birds have just started tweating outside my house as the sun was rising and suddenly it said 6.18am...trust me i want a down to earth explenation the thought of anything alien freaks me out thats why ive posted here hoping someone has had same experience and give me peace of mind im not saying it was alien related id just like to know wlf it was becouse its never happend to me before.
edit on 22-6-2011 by LvSLoLo because: mistake

Well, there's no evidence to support alien visitation to Earth, so I think you are safe. But I can definitely attest to odd occurrences during hypnagagic states.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just last month I was in my room alone. I heard a knock on the window and it scared me to death (I sleep in the basement) I had no idea who it could be, I checked my cell phone and it said 1:30 am. I went to the window and was trying to look out and i remember i just saw something white/light. Then all the sudden i was on the other side of my room, Checked my cell phone and it was 4:30 am. I have nooo idea what happened! My brother, who is a doctor was in town, and he was sleeping in the family room just down the hall from my room, and he didnt say he heard a thing.

top topics

join