It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did Iran come out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

if that were true then we would not have invaded Iraqi, because they had nuke power plants and had a nuke weapon program, but we still went in, the big fear was the bio chem weapons he had , now where they went are or at ???? I still think they are in the desert under the sand, or an unlikely possibility, is they got shipped out in tankers to a friendly nation of Iraqi. The last thought is they did not have any left from when they used them on the Kurds in the north.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

if that were true then we would not have invaded Iraqi, because they had nuke power plants and had a nuke weapon program, but we still went in, the big fear was the bio chem weapons he had , now where they went are or at ???? I still think they are in the desert under the sand, or an unlikely possibility, is they got shipped out in tankers to a friendly nation of Iraqi. The last thought is they did not have any left from when they used them on the Kurds in the north.

No No No NO! Back up your statements with facts. Otherwise I will call you seriously misinformed or lying in attempts to misinform.
edit on 22-6-2011 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The US have a defensive strategy to attack if they feel threatened. Why cant Iran have the same strategy?

Attack is sometimes the best defence. So making attack weapons is logical.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by bekod

The US have a defensive strategy to attack if they feel threatened. Why cant Iran have the same strategy?

Attack is sometimes the best defence. So making attack weapons is logical.

How many times US feel threatened in last 100 years ?

Banana Wars (1898-1935) These wars include involvement in Cuba, Mexico, Panama with the Panama Canal Zone, Haiti (1915–1935), Dominican Republic (1916–1924) and Nicaragua (1912–1925) & (1926–1933). The U.S. Marine Corps began to specialize in long-term military occupation of these countries. Most notable of these conflicts was when U.S. forces occupied the Mexican city of Veracruz for over six months in 1914, in response to the April 9, 1914 "Tampico Affair", which involved the brief arrest of U.S. sailors by soldiers of the regime of Mexican President Victoriano Huerta. The incident came in the midst of poor diplomatic relations with the United States, related to the ongoing Mexican Revolution. World War I (1917–1918) The United States originally wished to remain neutral when World War I broke out in August 1914. However, it insisted on its right as a neutral party to immunity from German submarine attack. The ships carried food and raw materials to Britain Russian Revolution The so-called Polar Bear Expedition was the involvement of U.S. troops, during the tail end of World War I and the Russian Revolution, in fighting the Bolsheviks in Arkhangelsk, Russia in 1918 and 1919. Cold War era (1945–1991) Following the World War II, the United States emerged as a global superpower vis-a-vis the Soviet Union in the Cold War. In this period of some forty years, the United States provided foreign military aid and direct involvement in proxy wars against the Soviet Union. It was the principal foreign actor in the Korean War and Vietnam War during this era. Nuclear weapons were held in ready by the United States under a concept of mutually assured destruction with the Soviet Union. Korean War (1950–1953) Lebanon crisis of 1958 Vietnam War (1955–1975) Grenada Beirut Libya Panama Persian Gulf War (1990–1991) Somalia Haiti Yugoslavia Afghanistan Iraq Libya

Not mentioning thousands of CIA operations

So US is "threatened" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

How many times US feel threatened in last 100 years ?

I said: if they feel threatened.

The US is fighting terrorism as we speak because they feel threatened. The US Invaded Iraq because Iraq had WMD. " Well were supposed to have WMD and be a threat to the US"

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

what you do not know they Iraq had nuke power or was working om nuke weapons?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

well i ask you to prove me wrong then. for they did have a nuke program did they have weapons ?? i would say no but then ... did they have nerve agents.. ask the kurds.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

that is my point, you seem to see the light, the sad thing is why do Nations feel this way

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

i will see your no no no with a yes yes yes , the first yes www.fas.org... from the link

Iraqi Nuclear Weapons
second yes took a min or more to copy this so here it is

Iraqi Nuclear Weapons - Iraq Special Weapons
Iraqi Nuclear Weapons Before the Gulf War, Iraqi scientists had progressed through several design iterations for a fission weapon based on an implosion design (one that is ...
www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/nuke/program.htm - Cached
U.N.: Iraq's Nuke Program A Mess
Sept. 8, 2003 U.N.: Iraq's Nuke Program A Mess Bad Records May Account For Discrepancies; IAEA: Nuke Threat Slim
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/09/15/iraq/main573255.shtml - Cached
Biological Weapons Program - Iraq Special Weapons
Biological Weapons Program: History. Iraq's biological weapons program embraced a comprehensive range of agents and munitions. Agents under Iraq's biological ...
www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/bw/program.htm - Cached
Iraq Used Many Suppliers for Nuke Program
[Dec 17, 2002] Iraq Used Many Suppliers for Nuke Program , ... UNITED NATIONS — Dozens of suppliers, most in Europe, the United States and Japan, provided the components and know-how ...
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,73292,00.html - Cached
Iraq’s Nuke Program
There can be no doubt that Iraq is very close to having a nuclear bomb, and has been trying very hard to cross the nuclear line. The missiles they are developing ...
www.nationalreview.com/corner/59482/iraqs-nuke-program/... - Cached
Scientist Says Iraq Never Revived Nuke Program
VIENNA - Iraq never revived its secret nuclear weapons program after it was dismantled by U.N. inspectors in the 1990s, a senior Iraqi scientist at Iraq's new ...
www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0916-07.htm - Cached
Possible Nuke Program Find In Iraq
WASHINGTON, June 26, 2003 Possible Nuke Program Find In Iraq Iraqi Scientist Turns Over Nuke Equipment; Trailers' Use Questioned
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/27/iraq/main560695.shtml - Cached
Iraq Nuke Evidence Was Thin, Experts Say
[Jul 19, 2003] Even as the Bush administration concluded Iraq was reviving its nuclear weapons program, key signs - such as scientific data of weapons work and evidence of research ...
www.redorbit.com/news/general/11492/iraq_nuke_evidence... - Cached
and for the chem use on the kurds canadafreepress.com...

edit on 23-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 23-6-2011 by bekod because: added link
if you are thinking of using the GC, think again from the link

The Geneva Protocol of 1925 forbids the use of any chemical weapon. However, officials at the State Department and the White House are speaking of technical ambiguities in international law regarding the use of such weapons.

‘‘There’s nothing in international law that prohibits that a Sovereign nation uses these weapons within its own borders ‘’ said an Administration official.
so yes they did use chem - bio weapons?
edit on 23-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 23-6-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

that is my point, you seem to see the light, the sad thing is why do Nations feel this way

Why do nations have attack weapons as a measure of defence?

Mainly to prevent another nation from having the capability of producing the capability to attack or defend them selves in case there is a conflict between them or their interests.

Iraq was attacked because Iraq posed a future threat to Israel. Iraq was never a immediate threat.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

ok yes that is a valid point, but why must nations feel the need to invade go to war with one an other why can they just learn to get a long. i suppose that is asking to much for the world will always have one like Hitler, Napoleon.

edit on 23-6-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

why must nations fell the need to invade go to war with one an other why can they just learn to get a long.

Why can't nations get a long?

That is a very good question; which have many many arguments. But they are mainly based on political and personal differences between nations.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

They never had nuclear weapons and yeah Iraq did apparently gas the kurdish people during the Iraq-Iran war in 1988. Want to know what's funny about how the U.S. gave that info out? Well when it happened they said it was likely Iran that gassed the people (even though Iran took them in to hospitals in Tehran). Do you know when it was finally declared a genocide? Not until 2010. After Iraq was no longer and ally and really still needed to look like a bad guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join