It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do A Lot of Christians Believe Christ will Return as a Man again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Maybe he's going to return with vengeance because he's coming back not as a Man but as a Woman.

The Electrons are pissed..
edit on 28-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Maybe he's going to return with vengeance because he's coming back not as a Man but as a Woman.

The Electrons are pissed..
edit on 28-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

Now I was just about to post something along those lines...
after all there are 2 genders, and I don't see why one should be picked over the other.
edit on 28/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here's one for ya, Everything you see feel touch taste and hear is nothing more than a subliminal being fed to the physical being you 'think you are' but are not. When you die, you simply stop seeing the illusion and return to that pure original state of peace. Nice ending isn't it.

Originally posted by pikypiky
I'm sure there are many Sons of G-d on this planet right now. But if Christ returns as a Man, that may well be plausible. I love stories. Just tell me the ending will be a happy one.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
When Jesus ascended into heaven he was in a form that could materialize to the likeness of a human. The angels that visited Lot and the one that wrestled with Jacob all materialized as humans. After Jesus' resurrection he could eat food, even though he was in spirit form. The angels that visited Lot could also digest food.

Before the flood angels could materialize in human form but it was highly restricted after the event because so many spirit creatures gave into human sexual activity.

I believe Jesus will not return as a pure human in his second coming. I believe he will return in spirit form which has the ability to materialized into a human when ever he wants.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
I was wondering, is that a common belief? That Christ will return in human form again (be born, grow up as a man).?

I ask because when I hear people who claim to be Christ, like Ra-el, and others, I wonder why anybody would follow them into the kitchen, must less follow them.

Nowhere does the bible show He will be born as a baby in human form, and grow up again to an adult in human form.

He did that, He's not doing it twice

Well actually, christians believe Jesus existed before he became a man. So, somehow he existed, then he was implanted in Mary's uterus and was born in our world, then he died, and now he exists again in some way or another because he resurrected. It's confusing. Anyways, they believe he will appear in the sky at the trumpet sound of an angel and will gather all believers to himself in the sky.

There is mainstream churches and then there is mystical christians, those who have alternative views. As to spirit and intellect. We've always existed in one form or another, yet at the same time are created, combined into spirit beings, and the matrix as womb is where we mature to eternal souls, by learning love. We all came from our home, beyond.

Here is the best passage, I've seen on this. I keep remembering my home, Father, and when a friend who posted his thread on his nde, wrote to me, and shared some of what happened, during the conversation, Father enveloped me, it was indescribable. I knew it my real Dad. I was told it was time I came home, and then the words became something only my spirit could hear, but I gave this enormous relieved sigh and just started nodding over and over. Since then, certain glimpses of home keep coming. We need to overcome all the blocks here to unconditional love, and walking in the footseps that Yeshua showed, true humilty, seeing through the world, and caring for those in need. The Spirit of Peace and Love.

The platform for everything is infinity. Infinite energies, intellects, persons/places and things, infinite variety of everything as well, infinite schools/universes, infinite, homes, beyonds, infinite souls/intellects, all things in existence with a teleos purpose that upgrades, with no measurement, no up/down, bigger/smaller, and no time, its all at once, endlessly. We're all inserted into body suits, here without our memories, and each day is a test.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a good post on the true duality, the structure, not the choices we make, not equal armies of good and bad, just having choices between being patient or impatient, generous or greedy, based on the opposition/programs in all things including our body suits and its emotions. Thats the true duality, and yes we're meant to overcome this by being the fish that struggles upstream and becomes conscious, in the moment, not on automatic, not just responding with programs but starting to choose to be thoughtful, understanding, caring, and shine our light and love.

When Yeshua, Father, Mother and Family come they will be a Light greater than the sun, and everything will transform, as some believe a separation of elements, and as ET_MAN shared with me in a chat, it will be the frequency or grade you are at. If you scored 60%, 70%, 80% or 90%, you will know, remember why you came and your very soul bears the frequency of choices we've made, and recorded everything, so we'll be with others who also scored, the same frequency, like minded or frequency match, group, some for more learning, some paradise, and some Beyond. All will still be capable of learning and growing. There are those who will go to harder places of unhappiness, until they too are ready for more attempts and learning. Though striving to turn ones life around and seek forgiveness and being able to help others is something we should all be doing, and I keep feeling there will be great mercy covering all people.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Nowhere does the bible show He will be born as a baby in human form, and grow up again to an adult in human form.

He did that, He's not doing it twice.
edit on 22-6-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

Actually you are quite right. The Christ has indeed returned, but this time he was not born as a baby, but has returned as a fully grown man. He is still incognito, acting as an ordinary person without declaring himself.You just need to recognize him for yourself until then. See www.christmaitreya.org for more info.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yeshua is not in this world as a man. The Family will come, the energy ball near the sun will arrive, and the earth will upgrade. This is the teleos moment for the solar system I believe, and the ending of earth DVD, no more cycles. Yeshua is one of the Family of Light, the Light of the sun is without ending, everlasting and eternal, the sun a mirror for our true homes in the spirit world Beyond this cosmic fishbowl school. All things, energies, intellects, spirts, even elements, have a teleos purpose, and progress.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Jesus, Jeshua, The Christ, Yaweh, Mohammad doesnt matter what you call him, he's not real. Never has been never will be. I would have given my left 'bleep' to Jesus when i was still seduced by the church, i cried for him, learned to speak in tongues, believed every single little tittle and tattle the Bible spewed out at me, and then 'the light went on' and i found the truth, and it set me free from believing the lie. And what a revelation it was. Knowing that all of this is run by something so evil, it has a split personality, you can call it the God/Demon if you like. One side of the Same coin is God and the other half, Christ. one Coin two faces, with one agenda. To seduce you into believing one side or the other. Thats it, its really that simple, and that obvious. Only a very sick individual would create a hell and characters in it in order to watch people suffer. Sorry i no longer buy it, and it's no longer something i fear.
edit on 6-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

this may be off topic but since you are speaking of the return of Christ and you put this little nuget out there "And yes, reincarnation is included in the Bible" Could you give me chapter and verse that says that we live more than once and work out our sins so to say life time after life time. thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I used to believe in the stuff the New Age said about Christ Conciousness and that Good and Bad are part of the Ying Yang and that life is just about learning and living over and over again. I thought I had found the truth, but then I realized the whole process of re-incarnation wasn't very just or fair, that's when I went looking further.

I used to think that the Bible was probably made up until my search for truth led me to find out that what he said actually makes sense. You have to get that you are dealing with the creator of the universe who has allowed you to choose evil or love in this human existence. If you reject him, then you will be claimed by the demons that drag people to hell for Satan, whose time is coming.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I was wondering, is that a common belief? That Christ will return in human form again (be born, grow up as a man).?

I ask because when I hear people who claim to be Christ, like Ra-el, and others, I wonder why anybody would follow them into the kitchen, must less follow them.

He did that, He's not doing it twice.
edit on 22-6-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

Troll? Have you tried google.com

Common belief is that he will be back on clouds. I believe he will be reincarnated and then will be on clouds. spirituality isn't so black and white

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InjunTrouble

Actually you are quite right. The Christ has indeed returned, but this time he was not born as a baby, but has returned as a fully grown man. He is still incognito, acting as an ordinary person without declaring himself.You just need to recognize him for yourself until then. See www.christmaitreya.org for more info.

Although, I dislike your maitreya link. You bring up a good discussion if he just came back on earth as a man, and did not go through the process of being a child. Intresting.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Common belief is that he will be back on clouds. I believe he will be reincarnated and then will be on clouds. spirituality isn't so black and white

So are you saying that Christ is dead right now since you have stated He will need to reincarnated?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ok it goes like this: Christ WILL return not as the man in the gospel but an uber divine supernatural version with awesome power and infinite strength. With feet like burnished bronze, hair like white fire, and a countenance that shines like a thousand suns. Coming with the clouds and seated at the right hand of TRUE power..

Oh, and eyes like a flickering flame(candle) in voids.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

So are you saying that Christ is dead right now since you have stated He will need to reincarnated?

My metaphysical theory. The Holy spirit always existed and only became stronger post christ death. We do not need to do animal sacrifices, he was the last. (Jewish animal sacrifices) Death releases energy to some sort of spiritual reseivour(SP?) either a soul bank or a greater purpose (jesus). Now jesus is back united with the Holy spirit, which could only create a more powerful Jesus for armageddon.

Christ is not dead imo, imo He is back on earth right now, but that is another debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Don't believe any of the lies that people are spreading about Christ and His return. Christ is not on earth right now, anyone who is claiming to be Christ in the flesh is a liar, plane and simple.

Christ will not be reincarnated, and when he does return He does not plan to have a tea party with government officials or hang out with other prophets. These are all lies so don't believe them. Especially those who follow the New Age Movement, or those who say that "Maitreya" is a prophet of God, he is not, he is a prophet of Satan.

Matthew 24

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you,
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.
24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
25 See, I have told you beforehand.
26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.
27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

When Christ returns it will the end of this world as we know it. Don't be deceived, study the word of God for yourself because there are many liars out there who are misleading people with their fake doctrines and so-called revelations that they have received from God.

Remember, there is only 1 Gospel, do not be deceived by another.

Galatians

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Stay sharp guys, and don't believe any of the so-called prophets who are on the earth today, for they are all liars and not speaking the truth about Christ, they only want to deceive you.

May the Lord be with you all.

edit on 16-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I had a very lucid dream several months back of a riot in Israel/Palestine. People were basically throwing rocks at each other and there was alot of hatred. Also looting from shops and stuff. In the dream i was taking shelter in a shop and suddenly this man appears, very young but a very powerful prescence and you could feel an aura of peace and so could the rioters who stopped fighting and just focused on the man. Dunno what happened after that except i do remember being very excited and thrilled to see this man and knew he was Christ returned. I can see this happening actually. He appears in Palestine during a firefight/riot and he is unharmed by the bullets and stones being thrown. Everyone knew at this point He was the One.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just remember that when Christ returns he will not be walking the streets performing miracles like he did in the past.

“Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” Jude 14-15.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Just remember that when Christ returns he will not be walking the streets performing miracles like he did in the past.

15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” Jude 14-15.

Commonality? Commonality! Your verse could be taken into different consideration than the following.

For example.

"Behold the lord comes with ten thousand of His saints"

This could be consider "earth bound" in the vessel of human body. How can this happen? Reincarnation is the answer to this! Ten thousand saints in ten thousand reincarnated bodies

Mainstream vanilla Christians believe "they know" the answers in the New Testament, but this is untrue. Rabbis and Jewish scholars have practiced for ages of learning philosophical concepts and different commentaries altogether. So, in a nut shell, God/Jesus speaks in parables that no human will ever truly understand, "more so in revelation". Be more open minded
edit on 17-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Commonality? Commonality! Your verse could be taken into different consideration than the following.

For example.

"Behold the lord comes with ten thousand of His saints"

This could be consider "earth bound" in the vessel of human body. How can this happen? Reincarnation is the answer to this! Ten thousand saints in ten thousand reincarnated bodies

Mainstream vanilla Christians believe "they know" the answers in the New Testament, but this is untrue. Rabbis and Jewish scholars have practiced for ages of learning philosophical concepts and different commentaries altogether. So, in a nut shell, God/Jesus speaks in parables that no human will ever truly understand, "more so in revelation". Be more open minded
edit on 17-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Scripture does not teach reincarnation, moreover Jesus spoke very plainly with his words. Don't be deceived, there is no hidden knowledge or secret teachings of Christ as some would have you believe. That's just a trick to get you to fall for their new and fake doctrine. Don't believe it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join