It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventions that better society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hope this is the right forum to put this in, if not feel free to move it where it belongs.

Lately I have read a lot about alternative fuels, power generation and things of this nature. I also read about people who were supposedly killed or had their ideas taken from them. I think it is about time we as a society did something about it. What we need is a non-profit foundation whose sole purpose is to identify these inventions, test the claims for validity, and if proven true facilitate their production and mass distribution.

I wish I was a multimillionaire. I would seek out these people making their claims and if they were true, I would pay them a handsome fee for the invention, then figure out how to give the information away for free. I hate when people claim to know something that can change your life, yet with all their millions of $$ they still want paid for it. If you are that wealthy, then give it away, especially if it is knowledge. It's not costing you anything and it betters society. People are duped out of 10's of millions of $$ every year trying to better themselves, reduce their expenses and get rid of utilities. If only one invention allowed for this, I would give it away. What need would I have to make millions of $$ if I could empower people to keep more of their money and be independent of utility monopolies and the tentacles of a corrupt government?

We all know they can produce cars that run on alternative fuels. Electric cars have been feasible for nearly 100 years. We need to take the power away from the banking elite and the only way to do that is to take away their power and monopoly over fuels. If we can do that, they have no power. I would also encourage everyone to read and educate yourself on how to live debt free. This again takes power away from the banking elite. If they are not making loans, they lose money.

Let's start a TRUE revolution and figure out how to get each other energy independent, if for nothing more than for our children's future!

join