It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you SHOULD NOT support LulzSec

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

you did, you had to go through all that hassle,

because you weren't prepared for a worst case scenario.

didn't sell any girl scout cookies when you were a kid did you?
[i'm assuming you're a lady, feel free to clear that up though]

the world is in constant flux, change, or die.

oh and quit with the dirty talk, it's not cute, and sounds like some sort of issue,
which i assure you i have absolutely no interest in at all, nor does anybody else.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Here is why you should.

LulzSec's own words:

We are releasing hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals, personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords belonging to Arizona law enforcement. We are targeting AZDPS specifically because we are against SB1070 and the racial profiling anti-immigrant police state that is Arizona. The documents classified as "law enforcement sensitive", "not for public distribution", and "for official use only" are primarily related to border patrol and counter-terrorism operations and describe the use of informants to infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups, and protest movements. Every week we plan on releasing more classified documents and embarassing personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to terrorize communities fighting an unjust "war on drugs". Hackers of the world are uniting and taking direct action against our common oppressors - the government, corporations, police, and militaries of the world. See you again real soon! ;D

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

that depends on whose doing the labeling, doesn't it?

y'know like some folks justifying depredations by labeling their victims terrorists.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by buddhasystem

you did, you had to go through all that hassle,

because you weren't prepared for a worst case scenario.

If my apartment gets burglarized, you'll say that it's my fault because I didn't live in a high security bunker.

What nonsense...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join