It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an "enhanced" TSA pat-down, and I cried..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh my, that is awful! I wish someone could (successfully) sue them. There are so many cases of indecency, but they just get away with it.

Also, to the poster about the TSA trying to expand into buses/railways, I would cease to use public transportation and retire to some cottage on a Somoan island.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't see what the huge deal is... Ok, you got a pat-down. so do a lot of people. I'm in the Air Force and when I was coming home for Christmas one year I was in my Blues(Dress uniform) and still had to get my "enhanced" search. I had my DOD issued Geneva conventions ID card, full service dress and still was searched. TSA is just doing their job and I applaud them for it. I'm not salty about what happened to me, nor will I if I get searched when i come back from the middle east.(Currently residing) Even though I had my ID and uniform they still don't know for sure! A while ago they found an entire shipping container over here filled with Army ACU's, name tapes, badges, boots and god knows what else. No one ever knows for sure these days until they do their proper checks and inspections. The one guy you let through the gate because you can see his uniform, hair-cut, and just flashes you an ID card could be the one strapped with a few pounds of C4 or homemade Nitro and is about to walk into the dinning facility at dinner time. Never become complacent other wise your adversary will notice and take advantage.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

These TSA patdown laws are just another freedom taken from us Americans. Soon, every time you are pulled over by the police, it will be mandatory for you to get out of your car, and get patted down.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was travelling throughout Greece a few weeks ago and I had to get a patdown because this necklace I was wearing made the metal detector go off. Honestly, the TSA agent in Greece was smoking hot and the woman just brushed over me so gently that it only tickled a little. I had no problem with it there.

Not sure how it's done in America, but Greece has the right idea. Take our rights away with sexy blondes!
(joking) but seriously I didn't feel violated there at all. I think it had something to do with the fact that there were no scanners there from what I could tell, and also that the patdown didn't involve any 'patting'.
edit on 23-6-2011 by letheravensoar because: smiley got freaky on me

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

I'm guessing your being sarcastic since that is what actually happens. The obvious difference that you conveniently leave out, is that when you board a plane you have done nothing to imply that you are a criminal, as opposed to a police stop where he obviously suspects that something is wrong or else he wouldn't have pulled you over in the first place.

edit: After re reading your post I can see that maybe you weren't being sarcastic but were talking about patting down someone even before they are even required to as when making an arrest. My bad for jumping the gun.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Jedimind because: misinterpretation

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jonbaker87

Exactly, this is just the way it is now. If things were the other way round and people like those in the TSA didn't do their jobs then the same people complaining about the enhanced measures now would be complaining about there not being enough security and how they don't feel safe anymore blah blah.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
"Look, they've even let us infringe on their physical bodies in their most private of areas hahaha!!! All in the name of security hahah!! Fools, they are all stupid fools.

I'm not so sure groping a 500 pound greasy, hairy, sweaty, fat man/woman every once in a while works very well in the TSA's favour

Unless..........

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't happen, but it's seems inevitable that sooner or later someone is going to lose it over these airport patdowns and react with violence.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join