It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Administration and the NWO!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok guess what I got another theory. Ok there has been a lot of suspicion surronding how Bush won the election. I think that this was only the start of a NWO plot to take the world. What if Bush and much of the Republican party is backed by the New World Order. Ok notice many people think that the US goverment was behind 9/11. Well if thats true it gave the US goverment an excuse to enact things like the Patriot Act. Ok the patriot act legally makes things easier for the administration to keep surveilence on the population of the US. Next comes Iraq. How the hell did the CIA screw up that badly? My theory is that the administration needed an excuse to invade Iraq. Why invade Iraq? Because of the oil. We had already devestated the Iraqi military in 1990 so there would be little resistance. Simply put we need oil to drive our war machine. Why would Bush choose the former CEO of Haliburton as VP. Notice that Haliburton has gotten a lot of contracts to set up in Iraq. Alright we've already declared our Axis of Evil. Iran is another source of oil, and North Korea gives us an excellent position to attack China and or Russia. Those two are probably the only two countries that could possibly stop the NWO and the US. Alright so were already positioning ourselves to take over the world. Ok our school systems are falling apart an this leaves us with ignorant, easily manipulated people voting. It still looks like democracy. Why do the Republicans support big buissness? Because big buissness is their friend. The NWO only needs to take control of the big buisnesses, by doing that they can effectivly highjack the worlds economy. Why the massive military budget, why the huge amount of money going too the R&D department. Why the numerous recruitment advertisements by the military? Why the hell are we developing nuclear bunker busters? Why the hell is the USAF working on new ICBMs. Why are we taking control of outer space. Because what if the Bush regime and much of the Republican party is practically highjacking the US goverment.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It appears to me that as we get closer to the NWO, the more of it's underbelly is exposed.

The public backlash against the invasion of Iraqi is a litmus test to that.

It's my opinion that the public dissent against the invasion, and those that enabled it, is far greater than the media would have us believe.

That Bush got into power under, shall we say, dubious circumstances, just adds to this.

For 9/11 to be 'an inside job' is a little too far in the rabbit hole for most people, but it can't be ignored that the divide between the public and those in power has widened considerably since Bush came to power.

But as I say, as we get closer to some sort of resolution or next plateux, the cracks in the masterpiece are easier to spot - The NWO has been a long time coming though, depending on your opinion, that could be since the 40s, or since Egyptian times, it's all about what you personally believe, since we're all talking opinion here, nothing can be proven.

Someone is benefiting from the way the world is today, and you know what, it sure isn't the average person, it's the obscenely rich, and those who decide what we breath, what we put in our mouths and what we put in our minds.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well despite this, we have no proof of its existence... If only there was a way to reveal everything.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Ok guess what I got another theory. Ok there has been a lot of suspicion surronding how Bush won the election. I think that this was only the start of a NWO plot to take the world. What if Bush and much of the Republican party is backed by the New World Order. Ok notice many people think that the US goverment was behind 9/11. Well if thats true it gave the US goverment an excuse to enact things like the Patriot Act. Ok the patriot act legally makes things easier for the administration to keep surveilence on the population of the US. Next comes Iraq. How the hell did the CIA screw up that badly? My theory is that the administration needed an excuse to invade Iraq. Why invade Iraq? Because of the oil. We had already devestated the Iraqi military in 1990 so there would be little resistance. Simply put we need oil to drive our war machine. Why would Bush choose the former CEO of Haliburton as VP. Notice that Haliburton has gotten a lot of contracts to set up in Iraq. Alright we've already declared our Axis of Evil. Iran is another source of oil, and North Korea gives us an excellent position to attack China and or Russia. Those two are probably the only two countries that could possibly stop the NWO and the US. Alright so were already positioning ourselves to take over the world. Ok our school systems are falling apart an this leaves us with ignorant, easily manipulated people voting. It still looks like democracy. Why do the Republicans support big buissness? Because big buissness is their friend. The NWO only needs to take control of the big buisnesses, by doing that they can effectivly highjack the worlds economy. Why the massive military budget, why the huge amount of money going too the R&D department. Why the numerous recruitment advertisements by the military? Why the hell are we developing nuclear bunker busters? Why the hell is the USAF working on new ICBMs. Why are we taking control of outer space. Because what if the Bush regime and much of the Republican party is practically highjacking the US goverment.

Brilliant dedution!! The problem is.... it's not just a theory , if u know what i mean

Although... that's just the edge of a BIG Iceberg!!

HARAK.

[edit on 10/8/04 by HARAK]

top topics

join