Police Arrest Woman For Videotaping Them From Her Front Yard: (Wait till you see this tape!)

page: 4
143
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


Wait?? 3 police all with guns and everything else they carry? 1 lady with a video camera and he has the problem? Then he some not be a police officer.

If a police officer feels threatened by a little lady then he does not have the skills to be a police officer. I would take him to court get he in front of a judge and get him fired on that bases




posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We`ve only ourselves to blame.
We keep voting for the same people, year in year out and they are taking away our freedoms at a rapid pace.

They are all gangsters and criminals who are issuing laws out like Nazi Germany.

I pity our kids and grand kids because they`ll have no freedoms.
They`ll be on CCTV 24/7, wherever they go.
They`ll never have the freedom that we enjoyed as they`ll spend most of their lives at home.

All because we didn`t speak up for them and we were brainwashed into believing governments should tell us what to do.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD
 


Care to bet that absent the videotape, the "three guys" story would have been the official one, probably with the other two running off?

That would be the most logical explanation of the evidence.

The fact that such an obvious error was on the report implies that the report was written prior to the stop and couldn't easily be changed.

And that implies a conspiracy with intent to break the law, intent to commit false imprisonment, and intent to falsify evidence.
edit on 22-6-2011 by apacheman because: sp



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I tend to stand behind the officers on this one. They made a lawful stop checking someone out and, they let him go. She did obstruct justice by not following the officers orders. That dark at night and she's IS behind them, anything could happen. The officer clearly didn't feel safe, He was protecting him and his other officers. Even though she sounds like an blonde air head on the tape, you just never know what may happen, she may turn out to be a psycho. I see no police brutality on this.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
When will people learn if they don't want to be a victim of police brutality, just do whatever an officer says and cut the smart aleck. Rights? Constitution? Sorry they don't exist anymore today in Amerika. Sorry but we live in a police state. Just be glad they're not as corrupted as Mexican police.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


Money= Freedom

Welcome to Fascism

In a world where you no longer have personal rights and freedoms

In a world where you will be raped molested by officials under the guise of security and safety(For Profit)

In a world where your rights no longer apply to the Police the only thing that applies to them is your status in society(See money=Freedom)

In a world where tyranny is rampant.

Its time to refresh the Tree of Liberty and Execute the thugs who have taken over.

The Police are Gestapo

All the ones who labelled Bill Cooper or Alex Jones as fear mongers when they warned this stuff was coming
5-10 years ago you were all fools. (Sheeple) and couldn't see it coming

Do not seek apathy for these Gestapo Thugs. It makes you just as bad as the ones who encroach on the peoples rights.

After watching the video i feel so enraged i want to lash out and ($%^#) Expletive(Snipped) These Police Officers because i think they are PIGS and (Gestapo) and Molesting the Girl and (Rape) Touching her it seems like he was inclined to arrest her even before she didn't listen the first time

Thats the thing though she doesn't have to obey his orders she didn't do anything wrong

The Police Officer is in the wrong she was standing on her own property and the police officer Molested her he should be charged and thrown in Jail
edit on 22-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The cop seemed sane and semi-nice, it's just that he doesn't understand the country of America and its constitution. Even if the Supreme Court would side with the cops on this, they would be wrong, as are many court decisions which ignore the constitution. This woman seemed upset, which is kind of natural with a first arrest (if it is her first arrest) but she made her stand and it was an honorable one.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by anon72
 




Thats the thing though she doesn't have to obey his orders she didn't do anything wrong

The Police Officer is in the wrong she was standing on her own property and the police officer Molested her he should be charged and thrown in Jail
edit on 22-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)


Yes she is, she's interfering with a stop and she was extremely argumentative and she was well forewarned to go back into the house. I'm not going to take the word that she has no gun. For all I know she could be packing. The officer wasn't enraged and was showing no brute force. That dark of night you can't really see anything. She made a big deal out of nothing and went to jail for it. The officer didn't feel safe and was protecting his other officers. I would of done the same thing.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


That is stupid, that cop should be retrained on what the rights of citizens are, and kicked off the force. What the hell is wrong with cops these days, they think cause you watch them with a camera on your property its their right to get you arrested.

Im glad its not like this in Canada yet. But im sure thinking it will be.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


Could've, should've, would've. Since when has it been a crime to possibly be armed? Especially in US when even that is legal in many cases.


+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 





Yes she is, she's interfering with a stop and she was extremely argumentative and she was well forewarned to go back into the house


She was on her own property filming; not intefering with anything.



. She made a big deal out of nothing and went to jail for it.



She made a big deal??. Uhmm I'm pretty sure the Officer was the one who started making a big deal about her filming and then subsequently arrested her.

You Clearly are delusional

I have no sympathy for police sympathizers it is a clear encroachment and violation of the person(s) rights

I hope when the revolution comes we will seek our revenge then; justice will be 'Served'


Not the fallacy you promote that its ok to molest and arrest a 'female' and/or person because they are simply filming the Police officers while she is on her own property.

edit on 22-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow this women in her pj's was sooo threatening, standing in her own yard causing a big disturbance.......this is sickening, I hate cops



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by anon72
 




Thats the thing though she doesn't have to obey his orders she didn't do anything wrong

The Police Officer is in the wrong she was standing on her own property and the police officer Molested her he should be charged and thrown in Jail
edit on 22-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)


Yes she is, she's interfering with a stop and she was extremely argumentative and she was well forewarned to go back into the house. I'm not going to take the word that she has no gun. For all I know she could be packing. The officer wasn't enraged and was showing no brute force. That dark of night you can't really see anything. She made a big deal out of nothing and went to jail for it. The officer didn't feel safe and was protecting his other officers. I would of done the same thing.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


She didnt interfere, she said NOTHING and did NOTHING to stop those police officers from doing their job.

That cop is not her daddy, he cant just order her around on her own property and tell her where and where she cannot stand when she has done absolutely NOTHING illegal.
(filming police is not illegal and it doesnt impede on their duties unless you are physically disrupting their duties;which she wasnt).
Not only that, but the way I saw things, THE COP is the one who was impeding ON HIS OWN duty.

"The officer dont feel safe". hahahahahaha.
didnt feel safe from what?
Last time I checked, the cops were the ones that were strapped.
Only thing this lady was strapped with was a video recorder.
But yea, she COULD have had a gun, but she COULD have also had a piano, or a popsickle stick, or a barbie doll, or better yet, a frying pan right?

That whole "I didnt feel safe" is BS. That is their excuse everytime they screw up. "Ohh I didnt feel safe, theres mean people out there". PSH.

The PEOPLE are the ones who dont feel safe.

But I have an Idea...at night....when its really spooky out, to make these cops feel "safe" we should all just go in the house past a certain time so we dont intimidate them or make them nervous. No more going out at night, the police dont feel safe when we are out at night.

Really, what is up with some peoples logic? Or lack thereof ?



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
am i the only one who sees that these people are only recording the police to try and get a reaction?
why else would they be doing it?
i know people have the right to do pretty much whatever they want on their own property (within reason) but why make a video of the police?
i could understand it if something serious was happening, wether it be police brutality or a serious crime happening, but to record them just to get a reaction, and possibly try and get them into trouble because of that reaction, is just plain stupid.


I would disagree its brilliant because it shows the cop doesn't have control of his own mind and doesn't feel safe while armed. Yes, they went to get a reaction, but they shouldn't have gotten one the fact that the did means their is something wrong. You get two police cars right outside your house and your not going to go see what is happening? If he was so afraid then why did he not pull out his weapon and tell her to get on the floor? He obvisouly is not really afraid he just lets his mind wander into fear.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This give an idea,i have a videocam,with remote control,and a tv monitor,the base can make 180s'sooo im gonna put that in the yard by the fence,sooo,ill be watching......what happends nobody can say i was interfering,rigth????..



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a major issue with the morally bankrupt society that lies at whim . The police officer has made quite a few lies up about the arrest and he is so concious of his behaviour that he manipulates the scene with LIES after LIE from the start . STOP telling LIES constantly and STOP SHOOTING people . Bottom line here for you officers. Get a moral backbone .

i want to know what has happened to our so called advanced society that it does not half even half the moral fibre that our parents and grandparents had . And that special type of person to become a police officer that some else mentioned , YES you guys who want to do this job of policing. WHY dont you WANT to be that Special guy that really GOOD person who has a heart that wants justice and to PROTECT the citizens. Thats THE only reason that the citizens set up these policing groups.

Maybe someone else knows the history of why humans set up these forces in the first place . It was proberly for the wrong reasons.

Oh such a lament ....why oh why can't people even want to be good , not to lie on the JOB . Lies cause so much harm to others . JUST STOP . Be the BEST you can , not the worst .



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The first video with the girl was in the wrong.

I would understand if she was on her porch filming, the police would probably not of even bothered.

However, she was like 10 feet from the crime area. In the Dark. If one officer doesn't want her there because its not safe in their eyes. Then SHE HAS TO LEAVE!!!.

If a shootout happen at your neighbors house. The police would probably force you to leave your house and away to keep you safe.

If the person is too stupid to realise their own safety over their freedom.

The only time police allow you to do whatever you want is when like a flood or similar situation happens. You probably will get warned. But if you want to drown in the flood. Your choice. Your freedom.

But if you get in their way. You don't have freedom to say you have a right to be so close to them while something is going on.


As for the UK one.

Yeah, they were just pricks.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I tend to stand behind the officers on this one. They made a lawful stop checking someone out and, they let him go. She did obstruct justice by not following the officers orders. That dark at night and she's IS behind them, anything could happen. The officer clearly didn't feel safe, He was protecting him and his other officers. Even though she sounds like an blonde air head on the tape, you just never know what may happen, she may turn out to be a psycho. I see no police brutality on this.



I too see no brutality.

I DO see a bad cop though, and anyone who has read my posts know I'm generally supportive and try to be understanding of LEO given the lousy stuff they deal with all the time.

He caused a "situation" with his antagonistic remarks, and over-reached under color of authority. He needs to stick with breeding dogs and resign.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowx089
The first video with the girl was in the wrong.

I would understand if she was on her porch filming, the police would probably not of even bothered.

However, she was like 10 feet from the crime area. In the Dark. If one officer doesn't want her there because its not safe in their eyes. Then SHE HAS TO LEAVE!!!.

If a shootout happen at your neighbors house. The police would probably force you to leave your house and away to keep you safe.

If the person is too stupid to realise their own safety over their freedom.

The only time police allow you to do whatever you want is when like a flood or similar situation happens. You probably will get warned. But if you want to drown in the flood. Your choice. Your freedom.

But if you get in their way. You don't have freedom to say you have a right to be so close to them while something is going on.


As for the UK one.

Yeah, they were just pricks.



Can you show me why she has to leave and do what they say?


You are wrong if there is a shoot out next door I will probally have left for a safer spot before the police arrive.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
American police are a joke! You guys over there need to do something. It seems to me that your cops think they control the public - I think they forget where their wages come from.





new topics
top topics
 
143
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join