It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everybody, introduction and weird experience (meditation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hey everybody ive browsed this site for months and yesterday i had an experienced that i deemed worthy of posting on here.

so ive been meditating within the last few months and been feeling energys. but yesterday when meditating i decided to see how deep i could go and went for about 45 mins, during this time about 30 mins in i was getting strong energy so i decided to hold this for as long as possible. my head was sorta shaking for the last 15 mins of meditation and was feeling really strong energy to the point where i had to say "ok im gona have to stop soon because this is really intense". so at last i decided to open my eyes and end the session and as soon as i opened my eyes both my hands had a really weird tingle sensation that lasted for about 3 seconds, then about 3 seconds later, between the crack of the blinds in my window there was a really bright white flash that came in thru. it was really weird, it wasnt lighting, and it wasnt just some light form a lamp because it was in the middle of the day but it was cloudy out. im 99% sure it wasnt lighting either. has any1 else experienced light flashing like that afer meditating. maybe it was my eyes and head re adjusting after being strained for so long ? not sure just thought it was worthy of a post. it was defently something tho. i wasnt scared but i was just very suprised because this is the first time ive experienced anything way out of the normal like that.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It was the summer solstice yesterday. Maybe the light (the earth, the mind) has some interesting properties on that day

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Very interesting! Your experiences are so similar to my own, I have been prompted to reply. I myself an relatively well versed in the energies inside and around us, as I have been meditating for just over a year now. So you can have the most opportunities at possibly understanding, let me describe the importance of yesterday, and my experiences thereafter.

Since yesterday was the summer solstice, it was a very important day for all of us that work with energy and meditation. From the hundreds of channelings I read monthly, many Light-workers have stated that this day is the day we receive our "Soul Force", like a step further into us realizing our divinity within. That day was a peaking energy for the time, as it was indeed very powerful.

Yesterday while in my meditation, I felt such a great and powerful energy emanating from the astral. During this session, I meditated for what I believe was 2-3 hours, and about an hour in, after feeling such great energies running through my body, I felt this amazing warmth/presence come over me. As though I merged with some higher energy, like i was getting a "hug" from God. It was a beautiful and intense feeling that has only happened to me a few times, only after intense mediation.

As for the flash of white light you saw, I myself have been seeing flashes of brilliant white light in my peripheral vision a good 10 to 20 times a day for the past week. From what I understand, seeing flashes of white light are the first steps one takes into communicating with our Guides. To me it looked as though it were a small wispy white light that would flash at the very corner of my eyes. For a while, I dismissed it as being an error in my perception, except it continues to happen! From what I understand that light is our guides, and is the very beginning in our ability to see them. It may have been different for you as we all experience Awakening differently, but those have been some of my experiences so far. I hope that helps!

-Namaste

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jtkombat

Hi Jtkombat, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome to you

Thanks for sharing your experience. The main thing is to keep practising, and it will make sense to you in your very own way.

new topics

top topics

join