It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships That Pass In The Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi,
I have been looking for website like ATS for some time. Actually it would be accurate to say that I didn't actually know what it was that I was looking for but I knew it would allow me to interact with a topic without being abused or 'put down' due to misunderstanding basic operating protocols/criteria.

I am very interested in politics, religion, technology, science, (particularly inventions though not an inventor). I love music, literature and poetry, (which I attempt to write...probably quite badly).

Above all I like meeting new friends with similar interests or making new friends with divergent views: just so long as we can chat while fully respecting each others viewpoint.

Am I allowed to say where I come from? If so, then from Terra Firm Australis, the Great South Land of OZ. I look forward to some interesting interaction and am always on for a chat. My kindest regards to you all, BigDenzil

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDenzil

I have been seeing quite a few new folks from the land down under lately Welcome to ATS.Im sure a moderator will be along shortly to give you a hand..again Welcome and dont let the haters get you down...We call em like we see em..G DAY from TEXAS

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the big Texan greetings and as a dog lover I know that your dog always accepts you unreservedly simply because he/she loves you. Would that we humans were so unashamedly open and receptive. I have not previously made any friends in Texas but I am in daily contact with a pal in Kentucky and have become an adopted child of the South by proxy

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDenzil

Hi BigDenzil, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join