It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Yeah I think he is.

So if we mock the juice " jews " it is Antisemite ", but it is ok to mock christians and muslims !!!!

First of all, these are not real Jews , they come from Western Europe and have no relation to jews .
Second of all , Arabs are the only semites in the world , so when you mock muslims , you are being Antisemite got it .

People Stop Stereotyping : Jews are nt Greedy
Christians are not Pedophiles
Muslims are not terrorists

YEt the media continues to broadcast hateful messages that harm the relationship between all 3 of them

Peace everyone and beware of the DAJJAL

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Copy-pasting propaganda maps and calling opponent "

It is not a propaganda map, and did you just happen to skip the picture above the map that shows evidence in numbers?

Do you have evidence that it is a propaganda map? Who told you that it is a propaganda map? Did you just pull that out of thin air?

Look for meaning of genocide

If you look at the picture above the map, the definition of genocide is illustrated quite clearly little boy.
edit on 24-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

So if i might ask, when is the "cut-off" date from not having to give back lands won by aggression? So by your logic, you would agree with Americans giving back land to the natives

USA won the land in a war fair and square. The Palestine land was stolen in the Balfour declaration. USA won the land by force fair and square, not by the underhanded dealings of the Rothschilds.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So if i might ask, when is the "cut-off" date from not having to give back lands won by aggression? So by your logic, you would agree with Americans giving back land to the natives

USA won the land in a war fair and square. The Palestine land was stolen in the Balfour declaration. USA won the land by force fair and square, not by the underhanded dealings of the Rothschilds.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

If you called armed, trained troops using firearms and military tactics attacking indian tribes using bows and arrows "fair and square", then certainly by that logic Israeli troops firing on Palestinians throwing rocks is fair.

If im going to have my lands taken from me, id prefer it to be a relatively bloodless coup than seeing my tribe decimated. At least i might have a chance of fighting back later.

You sir, are a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So you are ok with the genocide that is going on now with Israel taking Palestine? Is that what you are saying? The USA did not make some shady paper deal to steal the land from the Indians, they won it by war.

The Balfour declaration was shady Rothschild dealings, and all subsequent wars to follow have been Israeli genocidal actions.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So you are ok with the genocide that is going on now with Israel taking Palestine? Is that what you are saying? The USA did not make some shady paper deal to steal the land from the Indians, they won it by war.

The Balfour declaration was shady Rothschild dealings, and all subsequent wars to follow have been Israeli genocidal actions.

Im not ok with it at all, and my heart goes out to the Palestinians. The same as it does to the Kurds, Armenians, Tamils, American natives, and all ethnic groups who are fighting for equality or a homeland.

My point is the blame is spread a little more evenly than you would make out. It takes two to tango. I fully endorse a Palestinian homeland in Gaza, West Bank, and perhaps more. I simply do not believe the jews are to blame for all the worlds problems like many others here do.

Edit. You seem to be ok with anyone using military force to overthrow another country and installing their own government. Are you ok with the Iraqi invasion? Libya? Perhaps you advocate a US bombing campaign of Iran or a full scale ground assault? Would you have agreed with Soviet Russia invading Western Europe or China during the Cold War? Might makes right...............right?

edit on 24-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your views are highly one sided , and do not take the amount of Terrorist that corrupt Palestien and use it for a haven. Not to mention Palestein's civilan's keep demanding war with Isreal. Which obviously they would be Annihlated with isreal.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Lol, good, see anyone can find common ground.. So where did you find the picture, a wanted pedophile website??

No matter where you got it.. Its funny. Good one!

Back to Israel... The deal is done.. they are there and not leaving.. So moving forward.. (without complaining about how Israel came to be) What should they do, completely unrestrict a people who want nothing less than to exterminate them?

If :::poof:::: all of Israels army was gone, what do you think would happen?? INSTANT INVASION!!!!

So what can they do?? Aggressively protect themselves.. That is how I see it.

Finally someone with some common sense that isn't spewing Nazi propaganda.

Who is spewing Nazi Propaganda?
What is Nazi Propaganda? You mean like genocide? What the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians as I have already proved in my previous posts. If you support Israel, means you are a supporter of Nazi Propaganda

Slam dunk. Next.

YOU CAN't BE FREAKING SERIOUS? HITLER KILLED OVER 6 MILLION JEWS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I SUPPORT THE JEWS I'M SUPPORTING THE NAZIS??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

Israel isn't going to other countries and blowing people up now. Nor are they invading anyone else. They are simply PREPARING TO DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

No, they aren't but they do go into INTERNATIONAL waters and shoot unarmed individuals in the head. Which by the way is a crime against humanity.

I doubt the validity of that. However there is MORE THAN A PLETHORA of evidence of WEEKLY Palestinian attacks against the Jews. Are you going to ignore all the violence the Palestinians instigate and not the Israelis? Or do you think that the Palestinians are just in their actions?

If the Palestinians are just in their actions, then the Native Americans blowing up us citizens are just in their actions too.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by nightbringr

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

LOL.

Do you have ANY idea the reality that Israel is facing right now? There are protest all over with the Muslim brotherhood rising to power. Israel already has enough trouble with Iran making constant THREATS to blow up Israel. And they blow up their citizens DAILY.

HOW DARE YOU?

Israel isn't going to other countries and blowing people up now. Nor are they invading anyone else. They are simply PREPARING TO DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

How dare you ask if they have no shame.

And I want to point something out to those who think Israel doesn't belong to the Jews or that they took it unrightfully. They were there long before the Muslims ever had it. The Israelites in the bible defeated the amorites and canonites and took the land before any Muslim EVER set foot on that country.

When Moses tapped on the rock to make water come out from it. There was no Muslim or jihadist nearby.

This whole scenario can be compared to when the US took North America from the Native American Indians. What if the Native Americans somehow took North America back? Would that give the US the right to bomb them and torture their people daily? NO! The Native Americans were there first. So if you think the Jews should give Palestine back, then you HAVE TO BE FAIR OR YOU'RE BEING A HYPOCRITE. The USA should give North America back to the Native Americans. (or at least use a different argument because this one about muslims being their first is LAUGHABLE).

While this poster is obviously quite fired up, he makes some excelent points.

I would expect anyone demanding the Jews give back Israel to also demand the USA folding as a country and people dispersing to their ethnic homes.

The Jews are easily the most threatened race to ever walk the earth and still be alive as a people. I actually admire their tenacity. They are surrounded by enemies who would like nothing more than to wipe them from the map. No wonder they can be a bit hawkish at times. Hell, Iran has weekly prayer (oh the irony) meetings where the crowd chants "Death to Israel! Death to USA!" over and over. Deranged people.
edit on 23-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Judaism is not a race nor an ethnicity. Judaism is a religion. Can you be born Jewish? Yes. People say they are. Can you be born Catholic? Yes. People say they are. Is Catholicism now a race as well?

Hate to break it to you but Native Americans are the most threatened race on Earth. They lived in America before we almost wiped them out totally.

God kept the Israeli bloodline race pure, that's why He often ordered the killing of women in children in sinful lands. He did not want his people to breed with their evilness. (i.e. Sodom Gomorrah).

So the Jewish people as an ethnic culture actually ARE a race if you want to be technical. Extended all the way from the line of Abraham from over 2000 years ago, they're one of the most pure bred races.

Think of Hitler and how he wanted to create a pure breed race. There were even real nazi breeding experiments going on in WWII. I believe Hitler was demonically possessed. The same way Satan envies God and wants to be God, Hitler envied the Jews and wanted imitate them, but erase God's children in the process, and replace them with his own. Also if you look at Genesis 6 you'll see that Satan again tried to create his own race. The angels of heaven sought the daughters of men....Satan loves to imitate what God does

edit on 25-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Even if you don't believe in God. Don't you find it peculiar how Israel is often called God's Chosen people... And Hitler sought to destroy them and create a pure bred 'super race' race of his own???

He even passed laws to prohibit breeding between Aryans and Jews. You don't have to believe in God to find that peculiar.

Source:
"Many Jewish people who could no longer earn a living left the country. The number of Jews emigrating increased after the passing of the Nuremberg Laws on Citizenship and Race in 1935. Under this new law Jews could no longer be citizens of Germany. It was also made illegal for Jews to marry Aryans."
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...
edit on 25-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

YOU CAN't BE FREAKING SERIOUS? HITLER KILLED OVER 6 MILLION JEWS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I SUPPORT THE JEWS I'M SUPPORTING THE NAZIS??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!?

Genocide has no magic number of 6 million. The Rwanda genocide campaign was 800,000 killed. Are you saying that genocide has a magic number? If so what is that magic number and who makes up that number.

Are you going to ignore all the violence the Palestinians instigate and not the Israelis?

Would you shoot someone who broke into your house? Yes they stole their land. For instance I posted the example of the 2008 gaza war in which 50,000 Palestenians were displaced and 4000 homes were demolished and taken over. Would you shoot to get your house back? Israel incites and keeps on doing this to keep taking land for the continuation of its genocide.
edit on 25-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

This argument is going no where.

The Jews were in Israel thousands of years before Palestinians.

Until you realize this, arguing is just pointless.

edit on 26-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not the Ashkenazi ones who are there now making life miserable for the real Jews.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The people there are not the real semites. The real semites are the Palestinians, who were there even before the "jews" that are currently there. You did not answer my previous question. What is the magic number for genocide? Genocide is exactly what is happening in Palestine.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The people there are not the real semites. The real semites are the Palestinians, who were there even before the "jews" that are currently there. You did not answer my previous question. What is the magic number for genocide? Genocide is exactly what is happening in Palestine.

Lol what ....so now your saying the real Jewish people are actually Palestinians?? If a Palestinian heard you say that he would throw you out a window.....dude I don't even know what to say to that except where the heck are you getting your ideas from?
Islam started around 610 when Muhammad received his first revelation of god. And the Palestinians didn't even really become a people until the revolt of 1834 of the Arabs in Palestine.

So the Jewish people had been in Israel 1000 years or so before Islam even began. And even about 1800 years before Palestine even became a state.

Are we done here? Or are you going to keep spewing nonsense?

edit on 27-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

None of what I have spwed is nonsense. The palestenian people where there before islam or judaism was even a religion. The Jews that are there now are from the Khazaria region and are not the real semites. The philistine people is to whom this land belongs to

So you have to admit that what israel is doing is genocide. Are you going to say that is nonsense as well? Point out specifically what in this entire thread I have said that is nonsense?
edit on 27-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

None of what I have spwed is nonsense. The palestenian people where there before islam or judaism was even a religion. The Jews that are there now are from the Khazaria region and are not the real semites. The philistine people is to whom this land belongs to

So you have to admit that what israel is doing is genocide. Are you going to say that is nonsense as well? Point out specifically what in this entire thread I have said that is nonsense?
edit on 27-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

The philistines are not the same people as the Palestinians. one is from modern day Palestine. One is from ancient Gaza.

The Israeli people that are there now share the same culture, religion and traditions as the jews that were in Israel two thousand years ago.

Most of them came from the Khazaria region because they were forced out of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 A.D.

Philistines and Palestinians share nothing in common except maybe a little genetic DNA.

So you have to admit that what israel is doing is genocide. Are you going to say that is nonsense as well?

Genocide: "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

Tell me please, Mr.Professional, when have the jews threatened to destroy the entire ethnic group of palestine? Show me one case where Israel has gone outside their borders and killed palestinians. Please.

Because I can provide stacks of evidence to the contrary of your arguement.

For some reason I can't help but think you are getting israel and palestine, jew and arab, and semite and anti semite mixed up. Because everything you are describing is pretty much the opposite of what is going on.

heres some evidence
------------------------------------------------------
23 March 2011
One person has died and more than 30 others are injured after a bomb blast at a crowded bus stop in Jerusalem. The bomb had been left in a bag by the side of the road near the central bus station, police said.
Jerusalem suffered a spate of bus bombings by Palestinian militants between 2000 and 2004 but attacks had stopped in recent years.

April 7, 2011 – An anti-tank missile fired from Gaza at a clearly-marked yellow Israeli school bus driving near the Sha’ar Hanegev Regional Council wounded an Israeli teenager and the bus driver. The boy, 16-year-old Daniel Viflic, later died from his wounds in the hospital.

March 11, 2011 – Five Israelis, all members of the same family, were stabbed to death in their beds by two men, both believed to be Palestinian. The victims included father and mother Ehud and Ruth Fogel, and three of their six children, Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas. The brutal murders, which occurred in Itamar, drew international condemnation from governments, the United Nations and the Middle East Quartet of nations.

September 1, 2010: Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously, when Hamas terrorists ambushed their car as as the couple was driving near Kochav Hashachar.

August 31, 2010: Four Israelis, including a pregnant woman, were murdered when terrorists ambushed their car as they were driving near Kiryat Arba in the West Bank. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, which coincided with the restarting of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in Washington, D.C.

July 22, 2008: Sixteen people were wounded when a man drove a bulldozer into a bus and four other vehicles in central Jerusalem. The attack was an attempted copycat of an earlier attack on Jerusalem’s Jaffa Road on July 2, 2008. The terrorist was shot dead by police.

July 2, 2008: An Arab resident of Jerusalem deliberately drove a bulldozer into pedestrians and vehicles in central Jerusalem, overturning and flattening a number of buses and cars. Three people were killed and 66 injured in the attack.

March 6, 2008: Eight men, seven of them teenagers, were killed when a Palestinian gunman entered the Merkaz HaRav Yeshiva in Jerusalem and opened fire. The terrorist also wounded nine in the attack before he was killed at the scene.

February 4, 2008: A 73-year-old woman was killed and 40 people were wounded when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a shopping center in the southern city of Dimona. A second bomber was shot by a police officer who noticed him reaching for his explosive belt. Both Hamas’ armed wing, Izaddin Kassam, and Fatah's armed wing, the Aksa Martyrs Brigades, claimed responsibility for the attack.

# January 24, 2008: Two terrorists entered the Mekor Hayim High School Yeshiva in Kfar Etzion, south of Jerusalem, and stabbed two students. The terrorists were killed by two of the counselors in the room. The Izaddin al-Kassam's Martyrs Brigades, the Hamas military wing, claimed responsibility for the attack.

# January 24, 2008: Rami Zoari, 20, from Beersheba, a border police officer, was killed and another female officer was seriously wounded after terrorists approached the entrance to Shuafat refugee camp in northern Jerusalem and opened fire on a group of Israelis. The Battalions of Struggle and Return, a previously anonymous offshoot of Fatah's Al Aksa Martyrs' Brigades, claimed responsibility for the attack.

# December 28, 2007: Two Israelis were killed by Palestinian terrorists while hiking outside of Hebron. A third hiker managed to escape.

# January 29, 2007: Three people were killed in a suicide bombing in a bakery in Eilat, the first suicide bombing in the city. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# June 25, 2006: Eliahu Asheri, 18, of Itamar, was kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists from the Popular Resistance Committees while hitchhiking from Betar Illit, southwest of Bethlehem, to Neveh Tzuf, where he was studying. His body was found on June 29 in Ramallah. Israeli Authorities believe Asheri was murdered by his captors shortly after his kidnapping.

# April 17, 2006: Nine people were killed and at least 40 wounded in a suicide bombing near the old central bus station in Tel Aviv. The blast ripped through Falafel Rosh Ha'ir, the same restaurant that was hit by an attack on January 19. The Islamic Jihad and Fatah’s Al Aksa Martyrs Brigades both claimed responsibility for the attack. The Hamas led PA government defended the suicide bombing, calling it an act of "self-defense." Hamas official spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri called the attack "a natural result of the continued Israeli crimes against our people".

# March 30, 2006: Four people were killed in a suicide bombing outside Kedumim in the northern West Bank. The Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades took responsibility for the attack.

# January 19, 2006: At least 30 people were injured in a suicide bombing near the old central bus station in southern Tel Aviv. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# December 29, 2005: Three people were killed - two Palestinian civilians and an Israeli soldier - in a suicide bombing at a checkpoint near Tulkarm. The suicide bomber was apparently planning to target one of the many children's events taking place in Tel Aviv for the Hanukkah holiday, but was stopped at the checkpoint. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# December 5, 2005: Five people were killed and more than 50 others injured in a suicide bombing at the entrance of a shopping mall in Netanya. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# October 26, 2005: Six people were killed and 55 wounded in a suicide bombing in an outdoor market in the town of Hadera. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# October 16, 2005: Palestinian gunmen killed three Israelis and wounded as least 5 others in two separate drive-by shootings in the West Bank. The Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for both attacks.

# August 28, 2005: A suicide bombing outside the Central Bus Station in Beersheba severly injured two security guards who stopped the bomber from entering the bus station. Islamic Jihad and Al Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack.

# August 4, 2005: An AWOL Israeli soldier killed four Israeli Arabs and wounded 12 on a bus in town of Shfaram. The shooter was killed by a mob that boarded the bus after the shooting.

# July 23, 2005: Two people were killed and three others wounded in a drive-by shooting near the Kissufim crossing in the Gaza Strip. Islamic Jihad and Al Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack.

# July 12, 2005: Five people were killed and 90 wounded in a suicide bombing outside of a shopping mall in Netanya. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# June 24, 2005: Two teenagers were killed and three others wounded in a drive-by shooting near Hebron. The Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade claimed responsibility for the attack.

# February 25, 2005: Five Israelis were killed and 50 other civilians were wounded in a suicide bombing outside a Tel Aviv nightclub. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

# January 13, 2005: Six Israelis were killed and five other civilians were wounded in a double suicide bombing at the Karni crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip. The two suicide bombers used a very large explosive device to blast through a defensive wall that separates the Israeli and Palestinian sides at the crossing. Following the blast, the bombers crossed into the Israeli side, carrying explosives on their bodies, which they detonated. Hamas and the Fatah al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed joint responsiblity for the attack.

# January 4, 2005: Two adults were lightly injured when a mortar shell, fired from Gaza Strip, hit a school bus near Nissanit. None of the children were wounded.

# December 15, 2004: Five motorists, an officer, three soldiers and a civilian were wounded from gunshots fired by a terrorist at Israeli vehicles on the Kissufim road in the Gaza Strip. Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Fatah claimed joint responsibility for the attack.

# November 1, 2004: Three people were killed when a suicide bomber exploded in Tel Aviv’s busy Carmel market. At least 32 were wounded. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility.

# September 22, 2004: Two police were killed and at least sixteen people were injured when a suicide bomber detonated a bag packed with explosives at a crowded bus stop in the French Hill neighborhood of Jerusalem. The Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade, affiliated with Yasir Arafat’s Fatah, claimed responsibility. The slain police had stopped the 18-year old woman, Zainab Abu Salem from the Askar refugee camp near the West Bank city of Nablus, from approaching the bus stop, and she detonated the explosives.

# August 31, 2004: Sixteen people, including a 3 year old, were killed and about 100 injured when two buses in Beersheba were attacked within minutes of each other by suicide bombers. Hamas claimed responsibility.

# July 11, 2004: One woman was killed and 32 people were injured when a bomb exploded next to a Tel Aviv bus stop. Fatah’s El-Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack.

# June 28, 2004: A Kassam rocket fired by Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip struck near a nursery school in the northern Negev town of Sderot, killing an Israeli man and a 4-year old Israeli child.

# May 2, 2004: An Israeli woman, in her eighth month of pregnancy, was shot dead along with her four daughters when two Palestinian terrorists fired on their car at the entrance to the Gaza Strip settlement bloc of Gush Katif. After the car spun off the road after the initial attack, the terrorists approached the vehicle and shot the occupants at close range. Fatah and Islamic Jihad claimed joint responsibility for the attack.

# March 14, 2004: Ten people were killed and 16 wounded in a double suicide bombing in the area of the Ashdod Port. Hamas and Fatah claimed responsibility for the attack.

# February 22, 2004: A suicide bomber attacked a bus in the center of Jerusalem, killing 8 people and wounding 70. The Palestinian terrorist group Al Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibilit

man there are so many incidents of reported tacks against israelis from palestinians I just can't fit them all in here. let's see what you can come up with to support your 'genocide' theory.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Your list has failed to satisfy the definition:

Genocide: "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

The Israelis are the one who are killing more people, this is just a quote from the 2008 war:

If we tally up everyone killed the facts will speak for themselves that israel has been part of the genocide campaign. I tallyed up everything on your list and it is less than a 100 deaths and that is the people to whom the land belongs to fighting to get it back. Meanwhile the actual genocide at the hands of the Israelis is a ratio of 10 times as great. Israel does not need to say they are committing genocide as their actions speak for themselves.

Combine that with the loss of land and destruction of homes and displacement of people that is genocide:

The facts clearly state that there is approximately at 10:1 killing ratio and that the Palestinians are fighting back the genocide attempt.

And you are showing years 2004-2011. I am only showing you one war in 2008 in which they killed over 1000 and displaced 50,000 and destroyed 4000 homes. That is a LOT LOT more than your list.
edit on 28-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yep, that was the three week war in Gaza....yep.... Do you know why there was a war there? Hmmm let's refer to your source at wikipedia....

Gaza Massacre (مجزرة غزة‎) in Gaza,[36][37][38] was a three-week bombing and invasion of the Gaza Strip by Israel and several rocket attacks on south of Israel which started on December 27, 2008 with a surprise air strike from Israel.[39] Israel's stated aim was to stop rocket fire into Israel[40] and arms import into the Gaza strip

So why did Israel invade Gaza?
Did ya catch that little part that I put in bold?
BECAUSE THE PALESTINIANS WERE FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.
If someone was firing rockets at your family would you just sit there and let them kill you?
Israel took action just like you would.

FACT: [Between 2005 and 2007, Palestinian groups in Gaza fired about 2,700 locally made Qassam rockets into Israel, killing four Israeli civilians and injuring 75 others.]
(this was before the Gaza war started in December 2008)

...and obviously Israel is better at fighting than Palestine that's why Israel had less casualties.

And 10,000 people is hardly a genocide.

But if you want to get technical, since 1948 when Israel got their land back there has been a total of 3281 dead Israelis killed from terrorist attacks.(www.johnstonsarchive.net...)

....So Palestine obviously is NOT the victim here.

But all of this is hogwash to you until you realize that the jews were there thousands of years ago in bible times. And you probably won't support Israel until you believe that they are Gods chosen people. If you support God you support Israel.

edit on 29-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

If someone was firing rockets at your family would you just sit there and let them kill you?

Well, according to some people here if they were Jews then yes, they should have just sat there and been killed. Jews apparently are not allowed to defend themselves!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join