Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's normal for nations to prepare for war, especially a nation like Israel which is surround by potential enemies and hostile nations. It would be foolish of them not to.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

True. But, you're talking about a nation that has nuclear arms and refuses to declare how many they have which is a violation of UN laws. It's fitting that people get nervous when a nuclear-armed country like that starts preparing for war at a time when the Middle East is going up in flames.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Lol, good, see anyone can find common ground.. So where did you find the picture, a wanted pedophile website??

No matter where you got it.. Its funny. Good one!

Back to Israel... The deal is done.. they are there and not leaving.. So moving forward.. (without complaining about how Israel came to be) What should they do, completely unrestrict a people who want nothing less than to exterminate them?

If :::poof:::: all of Israels army was gone, what do you think would happen?? INSTANT INVASION!!!!

So what can they do?? Aggressively protect themselves.. That is how I see it.

Finally someone with some common sense that isn't spewing Nazi propaganda.

Who is spewing Nazi Propaganda?
What is Nazi Propaganda? You mean like genocide? What the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians as I have already proved in my previous posts. If you support Israel, means you are a supporter of Nazi Propaganda

Slam dunk. Next.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

i think it would be a good idea that when all the war mongers have holed them selves up in their bunkers and leaving the rest of us to fend for our selves .
we should seal up the doors , bring in the heavy machines and bury the entrance to these places.
problem solved ! no more war mongers = no more war .

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Yea that's a good idea, when they go down in the bunker just pour concrete all over it and put poisonous cobras around in the event 150 years from now they tried to escape

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Text Greenreply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

More fear mongering and anti semetic propaganda , these posts are so predictable .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
Text Greenreply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

More fear mongering and anti semetic propaganda , these posts are so predictable .

This is not anti-Semitic propaganda. You must be a mossad agent as they are usually the first ones who come out to say anti-Semitic. The real Semites are the Palestinians so you therefore you are a Nazi.Let me guess you just registered today on behalf of orders from your superior Mossad agents right. Yep

Please provide evidence of me posting something anti-Semite. Until then go take your America-hating terrorist ass elsewhere.

You are nothing but a troll calling someone anti-semite for speaking truth. Go elsewhere troll.
edit on 24-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In the 3 last decade tens of thousands of rockets fell in Israel.
During 1991 Gulf war when Israel did not attack anyone.
From Gaza - before the blockade ,and after Israeli forces and settlers (despite the fact that Jews lived in Gaza pre-1948) left Gaza.
From Lebanon - on lots of occasions, even after Israeli forces withdrew from Lebanon and even before last war.

So now there are rumors of Palestinian state becoming a reality in September without peace agreement, new government in Egypt instead of familiar Mubarak, Iran as ever present potential threat (directly or via Hizbolah) ,unstable Lebanon, unstable Surya.
Why oh why there are drills in Israel simulating multiple rocket attacks from multiple directions?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Why oh why there are drills in Israel simulating multiple rocket attacks from multiple directions?

Because it is not Israels land, it belongs to the Palestinians and they are trying to get back what is theirs after being displaced with war and genocide.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Because it is not Israels land, it belongs to the Palestinians and they are trying to get back what is theirs after being displaced with war and genocide.

Would you stay idle after someone kill your whole familly and the criminals take your hundred yrs old generation house for themself

would you try to get it back ??

HELL YES and by all mean

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You can reuse the genocide card as much as you want. It still will not turn it into truth. Palestinian population is one of the fastest growing demographic groups. But i am afraid that facts are really not important,right?
Another non-important fact:
Who started 1948 war? No Palestinian state is direct result of "throw the Jews out we do not care about our own state" ideology. After all, no Palestinian state was created since 1948 despite the fact that majority of the area and population was under Arab countries rule.
So this is not to get "theirs" back. It is another round of get us out.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You can reuse the genocide card as much as you want. It still will not turn it into truth. Palestinian population is one of the fastest growing demographic groups. But i am afraid that facts are really not important,right?

It is not a "card." I have posted already the facts and statistics and maps on the previous posts. Shall I start posting more evidence?

Refer to this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You cannot disprove genocide. Yes this is genocide. Facts do not lie.

Have to go to Target Shopping center. Be back soon.
edit on 24-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Would you stay idle after someone kill your whole familly and the criminals take your hundred yrs old generation house for themself would you try to get it back ?? HELL YES and by all mean

And who exactly killed the whole family and took the hundred years old house? Arabs in Hebron in 1920s? Or in Arabs in Gush Katif and Gush Etzion and East Jerusalem in 1940s?
I do not try to downplay the hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees vs tens of thousands of Jewish ones, but war was started by Arab side in 1948. Ethnic cleansing was started by Arab side in 1929.
Current state of Palestinian stateless is the direct result of "kill them all" and not " lets build our own state" strategy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Copy-pasting propaganda maps and calling opponent "little boy" is not proof of genocide.
Why almost all the area on your "proof" maps in 1946 is green? Who owned deserts? What are names of those Palestinians who had land in those deserts? Or maybe it was land of local state - British land?
Those maps show land in Jewish control - white, vs land under any other control - green. What does it prove? Jews had less land then British government? Well, Israeli government also has a lot of land ,more then Israeli citizens.
Look for meaning of genocide. It is not what you think it is, or what is comfortable for you to call it.
Sudan is case of genocide.
Edit

Have to go to Target Shopping center.

See - drills were needed.
edit on 24-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Actually I think you can blame the British for the fact that they deliberately delayed making Palestine a Sovereign State, and unfortunately we all know why. Perhaps one should look at Palestine in 1948 because it was a successful developing country where everyone lived peacefully together which is really the crux here.

What you can't deny is that since 1948 it has been nothing like it was. There is one of the longest civil wars bubbling and boiling just under the surface in the country. Regarding relations with neighbours, no neighbour is a genuine friend to Israel, however if you compare Germany, whom iniated two world wars against her neighbours etc, she enjoys close relations with her neighbours and we all have the deepest respect for that country and her people.

I believe that by expecting the best of a situation, we are heading in the right direction. I take your points in your posts but and its a big but, perhaps with the security of a self sufficient Palestine State for the Palestinians you might achieve a far better outcome than currently exists. Surly a unified Israel/Palestine or whatever the area is called would be a far better bet when facing a drastically altering ME where the outcome is not guaranteed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by backinblack

And ill ask you how many caucasian Americans trace their ancestery back to the continental USA?

Oh thats right. Not one.

What an Ignorant response..

The "caucasian Americans" never claimed ancestral rights, the Jews did !!!

Pretty ignorant response yourself. Do you consider it OK to rape and murder your way though an ethnic groups ancestrial home like the Americans did the the natives of North America simply because they did not "claim ancestrial rights?

No, its ok for you to do it, not ok for the Jews. Quite a double standard. By comparison, the jews treated the Arabs quite well. Many, MANY more natives were slaughtered in the name of the European settlers claiming a new home than the jews ever slaughtered arabs.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by nightbringr

And Christians and Muslims in equal number. The Crusades? Hello? 9/11 and the furor against Muslims, afterward, in the U.S. I don't see you defending Muslims, now do I? Talk about a group of people vilified and demonized on a daily basis. But, oh gosh, criticize someone who just happens to be Jewish and you're a devil anti-semite and blah blah blah. Makes me want to puke. A lot of people put Judaism up on a pedestal as if it's something that is so so special when it really isn't. It's the same vehicle of oppression as Christianity, Islam, etc. but painted in a different color.

It's all bs and it's bad for you.
edit on 6/23/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

Make assumptions much? Ill criticize christians all day long for the crusades. I have no problem with that, they are as much to blame as anyone.

Where ever did you get the idea what i support christians?

And the reason i tend to defend the jews is all the rampant anti-semitism i see on here. Its so disproportional its ridiculous. The Kurds are persecuted by the Turks just as badly if not worse and never is a peep made about them.

It boggles my mind how much hatred and anger is directed at the jews. I agree they share the blame when it comes to the difficulties in the middle east, but what i see here at ATS is one-sided anger directed complete at the jews. Give me a break. Like an arab never strapped a bomb to his chest and killed innocent women or children.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So if i might ask, when is the "cut-off" date from not having to give back lands won by aggression?

So by your logic, you would agree with Americans giving back land to the natives? Perhaps it does not suit your political anti-semite agenda to do so. Or the Algerians displaced to Morroco or Tunsia? Or the long-suffering Kurds, persecuted by the Turks for many years, desperately wanting equality in a their country of origin.

But no, jews are the only bad people on earth.............
edit on 24-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShaunHatfield

You refer to a contaminated gene pool in your remarks, my conspiracy senses are tingling. You might be aryan, or something. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShaunHatfield

You refer to a contaminated gene pool in your remarks, my conspiracy senses are tingling. You might be aryan, or something. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join