It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

Israel isn't going to other countries and blowing people up now. Nor are they invading anyone else. They are simply PREPARING TO DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

No, they aren't but they do go into INTERNATIONAL waters and shoot unarmed individuals in the head. Which by the way is a crime against humanity.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Where are the countries posturing aggressively threatening the natives existance?

And in either case, the point still stands. Race or not, do you not see the similarities? Do you also post on ATS how you advocate breaking up the USA so the natives can go back to their previous lifestyles? If not, why not?

Is it not very much the same issue? You put natives on reserves, take away all their land. If they became militant, you would segregate them in very much the same manner. I do not see your point.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

you do know that jew's live peacefully in many arab nations right?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just ask any Israeli about the Gharkad Tree and why are they are planting it in huge numbers in Israel and you will find out something SCARYY !!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Where are the countries posturing aggressively threatening the natives existance?

And in either case, the point still stands. Race or not, do you not see the similarities? Do you also post on ATS how you advocate breaking up the USA so the natives can go back to their previous lifestyles? If not, why not?

Is it not very much the same issue? You put natives on reserves, take away all their land. If they became militant, you would segregate them in very much the same manner. I do not see your point.

Actually, I do believe that the natives should be given more land and allowed to go back to their previous lifestyles. Will it happen? No. It's too complicated to work.

You don't see my point? Well, my point is that the Israeli government pouts and boohoo's about beings soooo discriminated against whilst Israeli soldiers shoot little kids for throwing rocks at them. The Palestinians are no better, I will point out. But, to say that Jews are the most hated and vilified group of people on Earth is laughable seeing as they brought it on themselves by kicking people out of their homes and then settling on their land. If the Native Americans here tried to do what the Palestinians have been doing then, honestly, I would be completely understanding.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
Just ask any Israeli about the Gharkad Tree and why are they are planting it in huge numbers in Israel and you will find out something SCARYY !!!!

Can I just ask you why? lol I haven't heard anything of this and I'm intrigued

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

What percentage of Israeli citizens do you think can trace their ancestry back to the land of Israel ??

I doubt very much that they make up the majority or even reach double figures,
but I'll leave it to you to prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

oh ok , well it is said that WWIII will be in the Middle East between the West and the Arabs just like it was with the Nazis.

However, there will be a time when Arabs will fight the jews in israel and they will be hiding behind trees and big rocks , so these trees and rocks will POINT @ the jew except for this 1 tree , which is being planted all over Israel.

I didn't ask why you were interested ??

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Do yourself a little favor than and browse ATS for a while, especially through the conspiracy forums and see which ethnic group is brought up the most and it would seem all the troubles of the world are piled on the Jews shoulders.

They have been the worlds scapegoat for hundreds of years.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And ill ask you how many caucasian Americans trace their ancestery back to the continental USA?

Oh thats right. Not one.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Dont Worry mate , they wont be staying there in a couple of years now, but they will be coming to the States and will ruin our country just like Benjamin Franklin said they would after 200 Years

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Oh right. Your refering to the racist propaganda Islamic text claiming that when they go about trying to exterminate the jews, even woman and children hiding behind rocks and trees, the trees will cry out "Here is a Jew!" to help the slaughter.

Sickening really.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ah the " Scapegoat for centuries " & " Antisemite " CARDS , always in every thread.

Listen pal, Semites are Arabs not those who live in Israel got it , man they all come from Eastern Europe and they wont be staying here Amigo

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do yourself a little favor than and browse ATS for a while, especially through the conspiracy forums and see which ethnic group is brought up the most and it would seem all the troubles of the world are piled on the Jews shoulders.

They have been the worlds scapegoat for hundreds of years.

Most threads I see relate to Israeli actions or Zionists, not Jews in general.
They are also mainly based on facts, not beliefs..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And ill ask you how many caucasian Americans trace their ancestery back to the continental USA?

Oh thats right. Not one.

What an Ignorant response..

The "caucasian Americans" never claimed ancestral rights, the Jews did !!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It never said anything about Women and Children , and please dont talk about WOMEN AND CHILDREN mate, we See here in the states all the killings of the Innocent Palestinians on a daily basis .

WOW so you actually believe in that " propaganda " so you know what to do

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Typical response from a troll, hes trying to divert the subject to other race lol

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

And Christians and Muslims in equal number. The Crusades? Hello? 9/11 and the furor against Muslims, afterward, in the U.S. I don't see you defending Muslims, now do I? Talk about a group of people vilified and demonized on a daily basis. But, oh gosh, criticize someone who just happens to be Jewish and you're a devil anti-semite and blah blah blah. Makes me want to puke. A lot of people put Judaism up on a pedestal as if it's something that is so so special when it really isn't. It's the same vehicle of oppression as Christianity, Islam, etc. but painted in a different color.

It's all bs and it's bad for you.
edit on 6/23/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
Just ask any Israeli about the Gharkad Tree and why are they are planting it in huge numbers in Israel and you will find out something SCARYY !!!! [/quote/]

what is the gharkad tree, curious.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Oh thats right. Not one.

The irony of your point was not lost on me because many of the Palestinians believe they can trace their living in Palestine through to when it was Canaan. We now some Jews went back to Canaan and lived there after leaving Babylon.

What that means basically is that many Palestinians were originally Jews, who converted to Islam when it swept through the region. One cannot but wonder how many of those poor people who were thrust out of their country and their goods and homes stolen, actually had a blood line claim to the land consequently far stronger than any of those incoming Kazac conversionists. Food for thought one that isn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join