Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

NOT ONE SINGLE OBJECTION!!!!

I wish they were armed.. I wish the crap in that region would stop.. But, unfortunatly, the only end to the conflictin that area, will be a devastating war.. A war, which I hope happens soon. It is getting old.

"where is your ugly mug"
Is THAT REALLY you?? LMFAO seriously? No way that is not you... You put that picture up as a goof.. you looked around for the creepiest looking photo, you could find on the net. You are a funny guy... For a minute there I thought you might have really put a picture of yourself up... ok, ok, I'll give you credit for humor.
edit on 6/23/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Thanks , well at least we agree on something. Yep now you know what the picture was about. See you should never judge a book by its cover, you dont know if I am special ops or what.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lol, good, see anyone can find common ground.. So where did you find the picture, a wanted pedophile website??

No matter where you got it.. Its funny. Good one!

Back to Israel... The deal is done.. they are there and not leaving.. So moving forward.. (without complaining about how Israel came to be) What should they do, completely unrestrict a people who want nothing less than to exterminate them?

If :::poof:::: all of Israels army was gone, what do you think would happen?? INSTANT INVASION!!!!

So what can they do?? Aggressively protect themselves.. That is how I see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

The picture is from the funniest shows on TV parks and recreation. Click on my signature to find out.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Better check your signature

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
edit on 6/23/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well Then its the Jews fault for the Ottoman empire expansion and occupation of southern europe and killing/blood taxes of Christian and other non Muslim population?

Then its the Jew fault of the Mudjahedins from Iran, Checnya and other Pure islamic state who beheaded and killed and raped Serbian Women and Children and Elderley people in the Jugoslav war?

or...?

I know this is after 9/11 but still, you cant only say that its the Zionists/jews bad boys here

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just think of all of the money we'd have to address our own domestic issues if we stopped playing chess with the world and stopped funding/supplying weapons to this one or that one. I dont care if its Israel or Iraq... Im all for just some damned attention given to our own issues for once. This mess we do all over the globe has all but crippled us. If they want pretty weapons and such to kill eachother.. let them each manufacture it themselves. It would be great for their own economies to build the industry of war.. and use their own taxes and children to grease the wheels. Then maybe we can fix our crumbling infrastructure and act like we are running a country and not war profiteering... maybe take care of our own. Id love to see NATO, AIPAC,the UN, etc etc etc abolished, or at least our pulling out of the nonsense. Something has to give. If our economy crumbles.. we cant fund Israels mess any longer.. and they will have to fight their own battles. OR if/when our economy crumbles we still take the food out of the mouths of our own and keep sending it to Israel. Im betting on scenario #2.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

In his recent State of the Union address, President Obama pledged to "go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can't afford and don't work." One week later, he sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking $3 billion in military aid to Israel. This requested increase in U.S. weapons to Israel -- part of a ten-year $30 billion agreement signed between the two countries in 2007 -- qualifies on both counts as a program that the United States can't afford and that doesn't work in establishing a just and lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Im not antisemetic, Im not white, I dont care what Im called anymore... but Ill tell you this.. there is something extremely wrong with the way we shield, fund, remain on the leash of Israel. Ive never bought into the "SCARY JOOOOS!" nonsense... because I see the problem doesnt lay with the people. It is firmly in the hands of the government just like our issues. Ive been to Israel and I like the people. In most cases they are very much like us.. at the mercy of an unjust and corrupt govt playing footsie with the global war machine. DOnt even expect them to make their situation right... we cant even get our own under control. If we ever handle our own messes and defund the warlording.. the people of Israel and their "enemies" may just decide to share the land, get along, and live life.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The USA also have their bunkers as Govts all around the world.

The vast oil and natural resources in Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc is why the USA is going in.

But if you must continue with your anti-semitic rantings......go ahead, don't let me stop you

nah it's not just the oil. ever played risk? ya know the board game.... the best way to take the world is to get the middle east first then spread out!
edit on 23-6-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like Helen Thomas said...

The Jews need to get the hell out of Palestine.

If they didn't steal a muslim country then murder and abuse the indigenous population they would have nothing to worry about.

America should not be aiding and abetting the murder of countless Palestinians.

Israel should not be receiving a single penny from the U.S. in aid or weapons.

I can really care less if i am labeled an anti-Semite, i know i'm not. I like the truth, and if it hurts...so be it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
18 American Veterans kill themselves daily....due to us giving Israel Billions every year for free.

Hundreds of thousands of inured war veterans are being screwed over by Veterans Affairs....so the money can be used to give to Israel.

Does anyone have ANY CLUE how many Veterans in America missing legs or arms or were shot.....are pondering suicide because they don't get enough disability money to house their kids and spouse...let alone feed them....

This Holy War needs to stop. Americans have been suffering while ISRAELI's all have jobs working for their Government making massive amounts of money......money we give them.

Why are we slaves to these people???????????????? Anyone?

THEY are the reason America is now DEAD. Amd would you believe they are STILL doing the Derivatives crap robbing us of Trillions more????

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Perhaps the shame here is jumping to conclusions based on a fairly innocent article.

You do realize that drills like these are held regularly in any country with a civil defense program, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The USA also have their bunkers as Govts all around the world.

The vast oil and natural resources in Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc is why the USA is going in.

But if you must continue with your anti-semitic rantings......go ahead, don't let me stop you

nah it's not just the oil. ever played risk? ya know the board game.... the best way to take the world is to get the middle east first then spread out!
edit on 23-6-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

Untrue. Hunker down in Australia or South America first. Fortify your borders, very easy to do in both these places. Keep taking over 1 territory every turn, then retreat to your fortified borders for your tactical move at the end of your round. Collect your card. Keep doing this until you have saved 5 cards. Dump them, and re-do. By the time you have collected your second 5 cards, you will be able to dump down 50+ armies and really expand.

The only time you make exception to these basic rules is if someone spreads themselves thin and have 2 or more cards. You might want to extend your borders slightly to take them out, taking their cards.

Works every time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

LOL.

Do you have ANY idea the reality that Israel is facing right now? There are protest all over with the Muslim brotherhood rising to power. Israel already has enough trouble with Iran making constant THREATS to blow up Israel. And they blow up their citizens DAILY.

HOW DARE YOU?

Israel isn't going to other countries and blowing people up now. Nor are they invading anyone else. They are simply PREPARING TO DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

How dare you ask if they have no shame.

And I want to point something out to those who think Israel doesn't belong to the Jews or that they took it unrightfully. They were there long before the Muslims ever had it. The Israelites in the bible defeated the amorites and canonites and took the land before any Muslim EVER set foot on that country.

When Moses tapped on the rock to make water come out from it. There was no Muslim or jihadist nearby.

This whole scenario can be compared to when the US took North America from the Native American Indians. What if the Native Americans somehow took North America back? Would that give the US the right to bomb them and torture their people daily? NO! The Native Americans were there first. So if you think the Jews should give Palestine back, then you HAVE TO BE FAIR OR YOU'RE BEING A HYPOCRITE. The USA should give North America back to the Native Americans. (or at least use a different argument because this one about muslims being their first is LAUGHABLE).

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
18 American Veterans kill themselves daily....due to us giving Israel Billions every year for free.

Hundreds of thousands of inured war veterans are being screwed over by Veterans Affairs....so the money can be used to give to Israel.

Does anyone have ANY CLUE how many Veterans in America missing legs or arms or were shot.....are pondering suicide because they don't get enough disability money to house their kids and spouse...let alone feed them....

This Holy War needs to stop. Americans have been suffering while ISRAELI's all have jobs working for their Government making massive amounts of money......money we give them.

Why are we slaves to these people???????????????? Anyone?

THEY are the reason America is now DEAD. Amd would you believe they are STILL doing the Derivatives crap robbing us of Trillions more????

You sound just like HITLER blaming the Jews for everything.
Get behind me Satan!
edit on 23-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Lol, good, see anyone can find common ground.. So where did you find the picture, a wanted pedophile website??

No matter where you got it.. Its funny. Good one!

Back to Israel... The deal is done.. they are there and not leaving.. So moving forward.. (without complaining about how Israel came to be) What should they do, completely unrestrict a people who want nothing less than to exterminate them?

If :::poof:::: all of Israels army was gone, what do you think would happen?? INSTANT INVASION!!!!

So what can they do?? Aggressively protect themselves.. That is how I see it.

Finally someone with some common sense that isn't spewing Nazi propaganda.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

LOL.

Do you have ANY idea the reality that Israel is facing right now? There are protest all over with the Muslim brotherhood rising to power. Israel already has enough trouble with Iran making constant THREATS to blow up Israel. And they blow up their citizens DAILY.

HOW DARE YOU?

Israel isn't going to other countries and blowing people up now. Nor are they invading anyone else. They are simply PREPARING TO DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

And I want to point something out to those who think Israel doesn't belong to the Jews or that they took it unrightfully. They were there long before the Muslims ever had it. The Israelites in the bible defeated the amorites and canonites and took the land before any Muslim EVER set foot on that country.

When Moses tapped on the rock to make water come out from it. There was no Muslim or jihadist nearby.

This whole scenario can be compared to when the US took North America from the Native American Indians. What if the Native Americans somehow took North America back? Would that give the US the right to bomb them and torture their people daily? NO! The Native Americans were there first. So if you think the Jews should give Palestine back, then you HAVE TO BE FAIR OR YOU'RE BEING A HYPOCRITE. The USA should give North America back to the Native Americans. (or at least use a different argument because this one about muslims being their first is LAUGHABLE).

While this poster is obviously quite fired up, he makes some excelent points.

I would expect anyone demanding the Jews give back Israel to also demand the USA folding as a country and people dispersing to their ethnic homes.

The Jews are easily the most threatened race to ever walk the earth and still be alive as a people. I actually admire their tenacity. They are surrounded by enemies who would like nothing more than to wipe them from the map. No wonder they can be a bit hawkish at times. Hell, Iran has weekly prayer (oh the irony) meetings where the crowd chants "Death to Israel! Death to USA!" over and over. Deranged people.
edit on 23-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Arabs live in Israel too. It's not exactly stacked wall to wall with Jews. They have Christians, Muslims, and hell probably even Hindu's and Buddhist's.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by freedish

www.msnbc.msn.com...

LOL.

HOW DARE YOU?

While this poster is obviously quite fired up, he makes some excelent points.

I would expect anyone demanding the Jews give back Israel to also demand the USA folding as a country and people dispersing to their ethnic homes.

The Jews are easily the most threatened race to ever walk the earth and still be alive as a people. I actually admire their tenacity. They are surrounded by enemies who would like nothing more than to wipe them from the map. No wonder they can be a bit hawkish at times. Hell, Iran has weekly prayer (oh the irony) meetings where the crowd chants "Death to Israel! Death to USA!" over and over. Deranged people.
edit on 23-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Judaism is not a race nor an ethnicity. Judaism is a religion. Can you be born Jewish? Yes. People say they are. Can you be born Catholic? Yes. People say they are. Is Catholicism now a race as well?

Hate to break it to you but Native Americans are the most threatened race on Earth. They lived in America before we almost wiped them out totally.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just to make things clear, I am not an anti-Semite, nor am I anti-Jewish. Although, I do hold all religion in very low regard and see it as foolish I know that it is everyone's right to practice whatever belief they want to.

However, it is incredibly foolish to take a stand on one side or the other when it comes to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. They are both equally culpable in the deaths of a vast number of people.

Also, people need to stop playing the Holocaust card. It's just a straw man argument to attack someone as anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic for disagreeing with Israel's policies.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join