Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well there you have it. Israel is getting ready for the big one. They are starting to get their nuclear bunkers ready. They got USA to take care of Iraq, afghanistan, libya, pakistan, egypt and shortly syria and yemen. Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

I really don't think the USA needed any help from another country to get it to go warmongering off across the world. I wonder if after the real US depression kicks in if finally you guys will learn to eat some humble pie.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Lol, anti-symmetrists.

LOL!

Anti-symmetric symmetrists - the new boogeyman?

Well, let these warmongering irresponsible world leaders play war with their shiny brand spanking new nuclear bunkers - they can't hide from the Devil anyway, and he is probably coming for their souls any day now! lol!

IMO they should be kept down there indefinitely with a locked door, pour concentrated flouride in their water supply and force them to drink this mixed with water from Fukushima before being allowed to leave.

Peace!
edit on 22-6-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow, you sound antisemitic. How would you like to live in a little peace of land surrounded by people who terrorize you everyday blowing up your kids and shooting rockets at you. Of course the media won't show that. You probably believe the holocaust didn't happen also. Is this a CNN owned website?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

Wow, you sound antisemitic. How would you like to live in a little peace of land surrounded by people who terrorize you everyday blowing up your kids and shooting rockets at you. Of course the media won't show that. You probably believe the holocaust didn't happen also. Is this a CNN owned website?

Wow, you sound antiamerican. You probably believe killing people is OK dont you? Isnt that what you always say? You have no idea what I do or do not believe so dont act like you can read peoples minds. Go and run back to your little playground, recess is not over yet.

lowing up your kids and shooting rockets at you

I hate to bring up facts but look at who is doing the killing:

edit on 22-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I am a patriot my friend. You look like a racist pervert based on that pic which I truly hope is not you. The Jewish people has been terrorized their whole existence. That is their land and they deserve the right to defend it by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Now go back into your basement and study up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

You are not a patriot if you support israel over america. These are the same people who hit the USS liberty and are stealing nuclear secrets from us. If you support israel you are a traitor.

ANY MEANS NECESSARY

That is what hitler said. So you are ok with genocide? You think that the israelis should kill anyone? So using white phosphorus and apache helicopters is ok on a people which does not have an army?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

America has been blessed because of their relationship with Israel. God said in Genesis 12:3 that He would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. If you do your research you will see that the most oppressed countries are the ones who have opposed or oppose Israel.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

America is cursed because of its support of israel. Take a poll of your average american. They will tell you they do not want US support of israel. The oppressed countries are the ones that the US is attacking for israel right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Clarification needed... is that a bacon draped human liver you are holding in your avatar, or did I watch Ichi the Killer one too many times???

Oh yeah, bunkers.. its an annual drill and they built a new bunker. Im not overly impressed.... though the Queens floatie thing is pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You only know what they tell you on the news by the sound of your comments. Do some research and find out whats really going on. Genocide really? Show me some real evidence. Oh, by the way, Hitler also hated the Jews.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Let me guess, you voted for Obama and your a liberal and your pro abortion and your ok with gay marriages. Never served your country. Should I keep going?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Let me guess, you voted for Obama and your a liberal and your pro abortion and your ok with gay marriages. Never served your country. Should I keep going?

All wrong. Let me guess about you: You hate America and want to kill Americans and like to kill people with white phosphorus? You have no information about me and know nothing about me. Go to Israel you traitor and leave the USA alone. As a matter of fact you dont act american, more like a mossad agent

Genocide really? Show me some real evidence

Facts speak for themselves little boy, or more like mossad agent. Notice the over 4000 homes destroyed as well as the killings and 50,000 Palestinians displaced, that is called genocide.

More genocide evidence:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
One gets so tired of the same old same old, "Israel is surrounded by" . Yes, of course it is because it was the Zionists choice to go to Palestine and not take up the offers of other places to set up a Jewish State in, which would have meant friendlier neighbours. Jewish people have settled in all places all over the world for considerably longer periods of time than they ever occupied what is known today as Israel. That choice was madeSolely by Jews to live in a predominantly Arab area of the world. Perhaps if Israel hadn't drawn so much negative publicity to herself people wouldn't be aware of some of the repercussions of her actions.

Would you care to elaborate here???? Offers of other places - Mmmm That's new!

Yes those who chose to live in Israel were Zionists no doubt about it. The real Jews a very peace loving people weren't given the choice and are scattered all over the world. The real Jews who are in Israel are the ones who are totally against what the Zionists are doing.
It is because of this lack of understanding and to be honest total ignorance of History that has caused hatred toward the Jews.

It's the Zionist who control Israel and have very heavy Boots in the American Government that are lead by their true Lord and Master - Lord Rothechild and his Under Lord Rockefella.

These people run the world and these are the people who decide on the puppets they want in Government and you really believe it's your votes lol

The Israeli Zionists are committing Genocide in Palestine and have done since 1948 with the help of American Air Power and Weaponry that the American Tax Payers are still paying for.

edit on 22-6-2011 by quedup because: Further information

When you know the difference between a Zionist and a Jew you will know your enemy!
edit on 22-6-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Wow, bro. You really are paranoid. Get out of your basement and get some fresh air. Too much hate in you. The only one that sounds like a terrorist is you. By the way, I am mossad and I am coming to get you. Ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reltih

does your mom know you're up this late??

Nothing constructive to add to thread??

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Wow, bro. You really are paranoid. Get out of your basement and get some fresh air. Too much hate in you. The only one that sounds like a terrorist is you. By the way, I am mossad and I am coming to get you. Ha ha ha.

Grow Up and come back later!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thats because you have'nt read all his anti-semitic rantings on other threads....there's thousands of them

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

How do you know I am in a basement? You calling Americans terrorists. Only Israelis like you are terrorists. You have not said anything do disprove my posts. Instead of arguing with me why dont you try to disprove my posts?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by quedup

Thats because you have'nt read all his anti-semitic rantings on other threads....there's thousands of them

Which one of my posts is antisemetic? The Semites are the Palestinians. The only one who is antisemitic is you. Now instead of throwing false accusations, try to disprove my statements.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join