Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

LMFAO... I am sooo amused by our youth today.. or adults (shame on you if your an adult) Using an anti Israel/Zionism website to use as a credible source... WOW ... If anyone has any question as to why our planet is in peril, simply browse this thread..

The gene pool has been contaminated...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting how it is dubbed "The Nations Tunnel"

I don't think the Nation will be allowed near the entrance when the SHTF.

It should be called "The Elites Escape Hole"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Every country has such plans. Why is this news? I cannot fathom why a group of leaders wouldn't prepare in this manner!

Do you really want elected officials to NOT prepare for nuclear war?

Wow.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Well there you have it. Israel is getting ready for the big one. They are starting to get their nuclear bunkers ready. They got USA to take care of Iraq, afghanistan, libya, pakistan, egypt and shortly syria and yemen. Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

The Middle East is highly unstable right now. It's no surprise at all that Israel would be going through disaster preparation and drills, any tiny country surrounded by toppling regimes would be well-advised to do the same. There's no indication that they're doing this because they are about to launch a strike of their own.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

If you read the article closely (which the Op DID NOT) It clearly states that this is an Annual exercise. It would be the equivalent of declaring "America is preparing for Nuclear war" when a school in Chicago has a "head between your knee's drill"

Another attempt to vilify Israel and Or America.

I repeat - the gene pool has been compromised!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Israel is not surrounded by terrorists. Israel is the terrorist itself. Israel has killed more Palestinians than the other way round and this is a fact. Now how is the terrorist?

Right. I'm so sick and tired of reading all the headlines about some Israeli strapping on a bomb-laden vest, walking into a crowd and detonating it. Those darned Israeli terrorists need to be stopped right now!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Because their guns are more accurate, bigger and more plentiful??? They are terrorists simply because they are more efficient?

That is grand... Lets disregard all of the suicide bombers or rockets falling daily... That's great!!!

Israel has done enough wrong in the world.... There is no need to start fabricating scenarios....

Pro.. I love reading your posts... Its like watching George Bush speak.. Cheers!

Their guns are more accurate because you are paying for them with your taxes. How do you compare an AH-64 apache to someone with homemade rockets that anyone can make using wal-mart materials? They are using suicide bombing because they have no weapons. If someone nukes Israel they will be really efficient and they wont be a terrorist right. A nuke on Israel would be really really accurate right. So anyone who has better weapons is not a terrorist LOL? Why dont you stand in the line of fire of an apahce helicopter and tell me if that is not terrifying. Report back to me the results.
edit on 22-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Israel is not surrounded by terrorists. Israel is the terrorist itself. Israel has killed more Palestinians than the other way round and this is a fact. Now how is the terrorist?

Right. I'm so sick and tired of reading all the headlines about some Israeli strapping on a bomb-laden vest, walking into a crowd and detonating it. Those darned Israeli terrorists need to be stopped right now!!

No israel uses an apache helicopter and white phosphorus, and tanks which have much more firepower than a man walking with a vest. Meaning they are the bigger terrorist.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No israel uses an apache helicopter and white phosphorus, and tanks which have much more firepower than a man walking with a vest. Meaning they are the bigger terrorist.

Perhaps you and I have different definitions of terrorism (wouldn't be surprising as there is no "official" definition). My definition is that it is a person or group who intentionally kills civilians to make a political statement. This is almost exclusively the domain of Muslim extremists although there are a small number of exceptions (such as Tim McVeigh). Do I think Israel is perfect and squeaky clean? No, but then again neither is any country out there (including America). But calling Israel a terrorist country is simply laughable. If you're going to broaden the definition to include Israel then you also have to include nearly every other country with a large military including the US. And your implication that Israel is a terrorist state while Palestine is not, well that shows a blatant disregard for the historical record.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

blatant disregard for the historical record.

Perhaps you don't remember the king David hotel terrorist bombing? Or the USS liberty attack? Israel was born out of terrorist actions which it is continuing to this day and what you see from the palestenians is a reaction.

intentionally kills civilians to make a political statement

You know Israel has killed many more palestenian civilians meaning they are then the bigger terrorist.
edit on 22-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

you are an ass

any one ever saying any thing about israel is a bigot right

go crawl to your rock troll

israel is a nation filled with terrorists

or have you forgotten about the 67 attack of the uss liberty

what an utter ass

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

explain the uss liberty then

israel is a terrorist nation pure and simple

you can spin it any way you like

but sucking the tit of any nation blindly is retardation on a grand scale

and you are most guilty of this

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

maybe you should reread the article

its a new bunker

ya know

new

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

anit zionism should spread like wildfire

youre blindly by your ignorance

and polluted with hate

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

It is one thing to be seen as ignorant, it is another thing to open your mouth and prove to be both ignorant and a fool. I will stray away from either....

Every nation on this planet has done similar "terrorist" acts.. If that is how you label a terrorist state, please point out a few nations that aren't terrorists.

New Bunker.. NOT a new exercise... "Israel, Nuclear, war" - Lets use a different analogy, this would be the equivalent, of saying America is planning for nuclear war because of a "heads between your knee's" drill ..... wait for it ..... wait for it..... In a NEW school...

The gene pool has officially been compromised.

Bow chicka bow wow.....

edit on 6/22/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well this would be an OP fail.

Israel is getting ready because Iran is trying to kill off the Saudi King so they can announce their second coming and attack everyone around them. They already have sent out an entire vid series on their attack of their neighbors they are preparing for.

Go Israel. Lock and load.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well this would be an OP fail.

Israel is getting ready because Iran is trying to kill off the Saudi King so they can announce their second coming and attack everyone around them. They already have sent out an entire vid series on their attack of their neighbors they are preparing for.

Go Israel. Lock and load.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If you had been clever enough to learn your history, you would know all of this information, but its you thats clearly loud, ignorant and in denial. You didn't like the link, you didn't like the information, try Herzl's biography its got even more facts for you. But its facts you don't like, isn't it!

A troll always uses the same-old, same-old tactics of trying to deride other people but they never deal with a single fact and can be spotted a mile off.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if your hostility is justified against a jew, does that make you anti-semitic. say a palestinian father, who's house was demolished in east jerusalem by a group of bulldozers, backed with authority and soldiers of the israeli state.

you were sweeped back like some animal, by people who will run you over. does that make you anti-semitic.

if israel does get attacked, then all hope is gone for the palestinians. they will not survive. maybe that's what they want.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

As part of annual nationwide manuvers,and you take that as them getting ready for WW3?..sorry...dont see it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join