Israel's leaders hole up in nuclear bunker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

JERUSALEM — Israeli leaders holed up in a new underground nuclear bunker on Wednesday as part of annual nationwide maneuvers to prepare for a possible missile war with Iran, Syria and their Lebanese and Palestinian guerrilla allies.

Officials said it was the first time that the security cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, had tested the bunker, dug deep in the western Jerusalem foothills over the past decade and dubbed the "Nation's Tunnel" by local medi

Well there you have it. Israel is getting ready for the big one. They are starting to get their nuclear bunkers ready. They got USA to take care of Iraq, afghanistan, libya, pakistan, egypt and shortly syria and yemen. Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You miss the part where it says annual?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You missed the part where it said new bunker?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The USA also have their bunkers as Govts all around the world.

The vast oil and natural resources in Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc is why the USA is going in.

But if you must continue with your anti-semitic rantings......go ahead, don't let me stop you

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Where did I say something antisemetic? Where?
let me educate you:

an·ti-Sem·ite (nt-smt, nt-) n. One who discriminates against or who is hostile toward or prejudiced against Jews.

Say it with me, slowly, an·ti-Sem·ite. Are you learning? I did not once say anything antisemetic.

link   

Yeah but how is this an indication of "the big one" (sic)?

Israel have been ready for the big one for a long time...and been involved in the big one plenty of times too.

About a century now isn't it?

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Now that they got the US to weaken its enemies they are now ready do wage a war with a people that have been kicked to the ground. It is called hitting someone on the ground, have they no shame.

The country is run by psychopaths. I mean, not just Israel. Pretty much every country, I guess. But the ones in the middle east get especially hard tempering in the fires of war and stress. Maybe its a kind of ordeal by fire that brings the most ruthles, hardest psychopaths to the top.

Men like that do never bend, they only break or are broken. That is all they know. So they will cheerfully sacrifice nations, continents, oceans of blood, for the simple privilage of "not backing down." Then when the dust has settled and everyone else is gone, a ship will be wating to take them far away...they can lounge on the decks and tell stories of victory.

I am quite sure the same can be said of men in the upper ranks of all the "heavy-hitting" (for lack of a better word) countries: USA, UK, China, Japan, Russia, India, etc. To say nothing of the third world, where if anything the selective pressures are even more brutal.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes Israel has nukes, but public opinion of Israel is changing despite what the leaders and media portray. For instance the US congressmen applauded approximately 30 times to netanyahoo. Seriously does congress seem representative of US public interest when the US people are very divided on the Israel issue.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

OMG!!! The Queen of England knows it's a comin' too!

'Floating bunker' plan to help Queen escape nuclear attack

The Queen was to be put aboard a "floating bunker" and moved around remote Scottish lochs in the event of a nuclear attack on Britain, newly-declassified papers has revealed...the python system was reestablished after September 11 terror attacks on New York...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I imagine that every government has an escape plan in operation.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think you made a mistake there - nothing whatsoever antisymmetric about his comments!

In all fairness.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
They have constructed bunkers near everyhouses
that way they feel protected
so they can continu to bash on their neighboor
edit on 6/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Watch to see what the others heads of states/countries do - this needs to be kept an eye on. Not that we can do anything apart from head them off to their bunkers.

WW111 is the only thing that can sort this whole financial mess out as far as they're concerned and will also be in line with their evil plans to depopulate the planet.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

All nations generally get ready for the big one. I always like to dig under the catch all "annual" exercise and generally look for "firsts" to see if they have any significance on the situation (I have no idea what they could be in this instance) but would love to know if there are any firsts in this aside from the nice new shiny bunker..

Sometimes the "firsts" can give an insight into where the current threat is... e.g when the UK tested it's first nuclear weapon in the 50s it was to see the damage effects a nuke could do when smuggled into a port..

And some threats do not go away (e.g people still scared of ship smuggled nukes and train to detect/limit the damage of that threat) so I prefer to look beyond the "annual" to see if there are any firsts of note or if this really is just an annual exercise to maintain existing preparations for existing real or perceived threats.

So far I see nothing to indicate this is more than the usual run of the mill PR about Israels capabilities.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I find it funny, how government have those escape plans in case of major attack or disaster, letting the rest of us to deal with it. OK, so after its done, and they come back from the "flying bunkers" or the hole in the ground and majority of the population are gone - who are they gonna govern ?! "Behold me (insert name here) - ruler of dead people!"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Yes Israel has nukes, but public opinion of Israel is changing.

Yes, sensible people realise Israel is surrounded by terrorists who have vowed to destroy it, so they take appropriate action. However some people hate jews defending themselves

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Now isn't that strange - there's a new thread just now (take a look) by Georgemonsoon about military action taking place right now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should check this out Pro.,

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Looks like something big is going down check this MAY DAY CALL ON YOU TUBE:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Anti Semitic would also include racism directed towards Palestinians as they speak a language, Arabic, that is Semitic in form, as is Hebrew.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Peruvianmonk because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
I find it funny, how government have those escape plans in case of major attack or disaster, letting the rest of us to deal with it. OK, so after its done, and they come back from the "flying bunkers" or the hole in the ground and majority of the population are gone - who are they gonna govern ?! "Behold me (insert name here) - ruler of dead people!"

It is called Greedy Power hungry monsters.

Someone who is so desperate for power that would risk annihilating the whole of mankind with those nukes in my books is seriously mentally ill. Obama is just one person who needs to be sent to a mental hospital, and not to Whitehouse.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Anything on Mainstream News anyone????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join