It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with some people on this site?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am NOT too old to have a baby. I am 42 and if I want to have a baby today I will. Who are you to say that is wrong?

Nature says that it is wrong which is why at that time of your life the body starts to close up shop. Seriously at 42 you should be thinking about retirement not having another baby. The problem with old parents is that they are not able to play with their kids and interact with them like when they were younger because of their lack of health, bones, joints, e.t.c. Also we must think of the children, how embarassing would it be for an old mum or dad picking up them up from school when people assume that they are the grandparent(s)

IMHO 42 is too old to have a baby and nature backs me up on that one..............next

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It is fine for men though.

We can knock ladies up until we're in the grave.

Anyhow powerful old men won't let your twisted ideas become reality.

*Say, have you talked to a doctor about your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

It is fine for men though.

We can knock ladies up until we're in the grave.

Not if you/they were sterilized
there would be no 'knocking up' just good old fashioned sex without an outcome.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm being serious here: old men will always run the world and you are just going to have to deal with them and their children.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I'm being serious here: old men will always run the world and you are just going to have to deal with them and their children.

I love children and men I am already used to it, there are some pretty powerful female hitters that run a chunk of this world. Hilary Clinton for one.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well good for me. My shop isnt closed so I guess I can still have a baby if I want one.

Embarrassed by older parents?
Not able to play?

Are you insane? I would have sooo much more patience than I did 15 yrs ago when I had a baby in my 20's, and I would be a much better mother now than I was then. I play with kids all the time. (I taught preschool for many years)

You are way off base.

NEXT...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join