It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Santa Fe: Chemtrials Hit the Petition Floor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Florida in some recent years has some of the most interesting weather in the nation. There was a day and some of a night out in the middle of N. New Mexico when following pea size hail that covered the ground like snow, the lightning strikes started. They went on for hours and I got tired of counting how many or even how many per minute. When I later searched the internet for precedent I found Florida.

To answer your query: I'm not there now so can't tell you as a witness what is in the skies. I wasn't near any base. I wasn't near anything. Just as far as the OP, I had personal experience with people stopping their lives for a moment to say, "we don't like this - we can't see the stars anymore." That was my introduction to chemtrails and I empathize with the predicament having seen it for myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by firepilot

Thankyou for the link to the very cool flight tracking site and for your answer about the Navaid. I was in a thread recently where I had to read alot of airplane stuff and I remember mention of that but I think it was called something else.

As I looked at the flight tracker there were no planes at all over the area where I used to be. I'm not there now so I can't speak for what might or might not actually be in the sky. I just have to say in defense of my ability to discriminate, I saw many things in the sky during the years that I was there that I could not explain. If I was an out at the spokes (rather than the hub) type of person, I'd probably be posting in a UFO forum now. I'm sure that as information is declassified there will come an explanation for these unusual sightings. BUT as far as the planes spewing stuff - they were not there when I came and while I was there it became so intense that stars could not be seen and grass roots groups like "Dark Skies" formed for the sole reason of wanting the beautiful blazing night time skies back. Like I said, when I first met them I initially thought they were there to complain about my porch light.

Dark Skies groups, are not about chemtrails, but are about limiting night time light pollution. And yes, northern NM still has brilliant night skies, I was just there last month. Flagstaff AZ limits the night lighting for just that purpose.

I do not think anything is going to convince you that aircraft flew over New Mexico previously. But ask yourself, do you think the airliners intentionally diverted around the entire state?

So are you saying that they were there about my porch light?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes, its about light pollution, not about cirrus from contrails.

www.flagstaffdarkskies.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thankyou for that. I guess if the porch light stuff hadn't happened to me I never would have looked up to see what was actually obscuring my skies and never would have seen the chemtrail planes. You just never know what's going to come of a misunderstood chance encounter. I will give these people credit for being thorough. My intermittent porch light was the only light within 7 miles and would hardly have affected the nearest only sometimes occupied dwelling at least 1/2 mile away. That's dedication and I guess for any cause there's something to be learned in that.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thankyou for that. I guess if the porch light stuff hadn't happened to me I never would have looked up to see what was actually obscuring my skies and never would have seen the chemtrail planes. You just never know what's going to come of a misunderstood chance encounter. I will give these people credit for being thorough. My intermittent porch light was the only light within 7 miles and would hardly have affected the nearest only sometimes occupied dwelling at least 1/2 mile away. That's dedication and I guess for any cause there's something to be learned in that.

Now re-examine the 'chemplanes', you might find that you were mistaken about that. Think about it, no one has ever spotted a chemplane, sprayer nozzle, or spray tank...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Now re-examine the 'chemplanes', you might find that you were mistaken about that. Think about it, no one has ever spotted a chemplane, sprayer nozzle, or spray tank...

Sorry for the delay in replying but it's hot as the bad place here and even now at 9pm still 105 F and it's hard to think in this heat and you are totally wrong wrong wrong when you say that no one has ever spotted a chemtrail plane because I have and that's all it takes to convince me. I was sold the first time I saw one after the visit by the "Dark Skies" evangelists which spurred me to look and see what the REAL reason was they couldn't see stars. Nice try though and I did, for a moment, entertain the thought of how nice it would be to be agreeable with the status quo and have friends etc. etc. and agree with them but then I realized that time is short (in reality illusional but that's another story i.e. the illusion of linear time) and I'm not ready to be talked out of what I see.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay in replying but it's hot as the bad place here and even now at 9pm still 105 F and it's hard to think in this heat and you are totally wrong wrong wrong when you say that no one has ever spotted a chemtrail plane because I have and that's all it takes to convince me.

Why haven't any plane spotters spotted any? They are taking many photos a day, and nothing anomalous has ever come up. Don't make claims of spray planes if only you have the evidence and it's your own eyes, that isn't furthering this discussion at all. The fact remains that no chemplane has ever been spotted. Or spray nozzle. Or chemtank. Or chemtubing. Etc.

I was sold the first time I saw one after the visit by the "Dark Skies" evangelists which spurred me to look and see what the REAL reason was they couldn't see stars.

Light pollution. It's a big problem here (being so close to KMCO and all).

Nice try though and I did, for a moment, entertain the thought of how nice it would be to be agreeable with the status quo and have friends etc. etc. and agree with them but then I realized that time is short (in reality illusional but that's another story i.e. the illusion of linear time) and I'm not ready to be talked out of what I see.

So, that's it. You've closed your mind to contrary evidence. That's not denying ignorance at all....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Again, sorry to disappoint but I've talked to more people than I can count or remember and they all see what they see which is the same as what I see and I see what I see and it becomes like being told that the Emperor has clothes when he doesn't. I thought I saw a chemtrail plane recently crashed on the ground but wasn't in the right place to get to the bottom. As far as wild allegations - no I don't have any. I see the grid patterns, the X's and the loops made by planes as if in tandem like at an air show. The trails last all day and when they eventually disperse they cover the whole sky and I have to guess at what stars I can barely make out. It happened to me here and it happened in remote locations. I'm not pretending to know the why or the what.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

If it's a secret, why do they spray during the day?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Again, sorry to disappoint but I've talked to more people than I can count or remember and they all see what they see which is the same as what I see and I see what I see and it becomes like being told that the Emperor has clothes when he doesn't.

I see it too, it's called contrails.

I thought I saw a chemtrail plane recently crashed on the ground but wasn't in the right place to get to the bottom.

WHAT!???

As far as wild allegations - no I don't have any. I see the grid patterns, the X's and the loops made by planes as if in tandem like at an air show.

Read up on flight patterns.

The trails last all day and when they eventually disperse they cover the whole sky and I have to guess at what stars I can barely make out. It happened to me here and it happened in remote locations. I'm not pretending to know the why or the what.

They are contrails either spreading into cirrocumulus clouds, or since the same conditions that allow contrails to appear are necessary for clouds, the clouds are forming naturally an combining with the contrails.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by luxordelphi

If it's a secret, why do they spray during the day?

You have me confused with someone else - I never said it was a secret. Weather Modification, like the use of asbestos in buildings and ships, has been/was going on for years. Everything is perfectly safe until it's not.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's been a long long time since I've seen a sky with a color as beautiful as the one in the picture you posted. Unless that photo is enhanced, it wasn't caused by chemtrails. Chemtrails leave a dirty gray sky after they disperse. Before chemtrails you used to be able to look directly up at 12 o'clock and see a sky so deep blue and dark that you felt like you were looking directly into outer space.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's been a long long time since I've seen a sky with a color as beautiful as the one in the picture you posted. Unless that photo is enhanced, it wasn't caused by chemtrails. Chemtrails leave a dirty gray sky after they disperse. Before chemtrails you used to be able to look directly up at 12 o'clock and see a sky so deep blue and dark that you felt like you were looking directly into outer space.

Do you really think that clouds (especially cirrus) and haze did not exist before?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Nothing has changed with the skies, they are still the same color and cloud cover hasn't changed. Have a read here.
edit on 6/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm all in favour of people getting "official enquiries" going - firstly it means the politico's will be doing something harmless, and secondly they're going to provide more evidence that there's no such thing as chemtrails.

So bring on the petitioners I say - I'd have no qualms signing one that called for an official enquiry.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

and secondly they're going to provide more evidence that there's no such thing as chemtrails.

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist? You can provide a rational explainations but not real evidence.

What evidence do we have that Bigfoot does not exist?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

and secondly they're going to provide more evidence that there's no such thing as chemtrails.

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist? You can provide a rational explainations but not real evidence.

If ther SHOULD be evidence, and there is not, then it is a logical conclusion that the lack of evidence constitutes evidence of absence.

What evidence do we have that Bigfoot does not exist?

At best there would be very few bigfoot (bigfoots? bigfeet???
) so lack of evidence for them doesnt' tell us anything.

But chemtrails are supposedly sprayed every day, by hundreds or thousands of aircraft, so there should be a mountain of available evidence if you go looking hard enough.

If you look across all the aircraft you can find, both military and civilian, you test all the fuel sources, you find no-one among the millions of aviation workers who knows what you are talking about - then you are finding evidence of absence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join