It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELE 7/7/2011 Warning Video!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I do agree it's not a ball of rust.

There was also something else i read about the lower temp dwarfs and that the gas can turn into a grainy type of substance but they are defiantely not solid objects.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

according to the vid, one of the main effects of the dwarf star is the magnetic coupling of the dwarf and the sun and the effects will be maximized when the earth is in a direct path between the dwarf and the sun.
is anyone measuring these effects?

No, because they don't exist. You can get near real-time data about solar activity here:
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

No way on earth can a Comet can have the effect on our gravity that this thing is. Only a massive object can. The object can not even be seen by experts with normal telescopes. It can be seen with infrared optics as it gives off very little light being a failed star and a giant rust ball.

If these earthquakes are caused by gravity, why are the tides not affected?

Former CNN science features news producer, Marshall Masters was on Coast to Coast the other night and he and his group of people have studied this. He has stated beyond a doubt that no Comet exist where NASA claims one does and what does exist is a Brown Dwarf Star as seen by him personally with an infrared Telescope.

Marshall Masters is the author of the Kolbrin Bible. Do you really believe he has an infra-red telescope? More on Mr. Masters here.

There are two things in the galaxy that can have this enormous gravitational pull. A Black Hole or a Brown Dwarf Star.

So ordinary stars don't count?

So here you have it from an expert that yes this thing has been affecting us for a long time yet he wont say it is not a Comet, He just says a Comet has never done such a thing later in his paper. Obviously he is covering his butt on that one.

HRH Memsur Omersbaschich is not affiliated with Cornell University, and his paper is statistical nonsense. It has been discussed at great length elsewhere.

Now to the real explanation of what is about to occur. Look in your Bible!!

I see. Which Bible? The Kolbrin Bible?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was listening to their paltalk chat yestarday ,

It disturbed me a little because they where planing how to get Weapons, how to make weapons such as Crossbows, Bows, Slingshoots etc.
And where to meet, where the safe zone is who to lead the group, Where to buy survival food etc.

And when i asked ; What will happen to Europe? ; they said just watch my videos, read this site and then put me on ignore..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

I was listening to their paltalk chat yestarday ,

It disturbed me a little because they where planing how to get Weapons, how to make weapons such as Crossbows, Bows, Slingshoots etc.
And where to meet, where the safe zone is who to lead the group, Where to buy survival food etc.

And when i asked ; What will happen to Europe? ; they said just watch my videos, read this site and then put me on ignore..

Yes, they are truly a godly lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by tamenie

If you beleive anything about Planet x or nibiru, I have a bridge to Scotland to sell you, please pm me for details.

Before its too late!

Scotland. That is where I am.
Are you saying Scotland is a "safe place to be" when all this kicks off ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by tamenie

If you beleive anything about Planet x or nibiru, I have a bridge to Scotland to sell you, please pm me for details.

Before its too late!

Bump this troll! I've got primo swampland in Florida going for cents on the dollar!

Obviously kidding with you ErEhWoN (how the heck can I abbreviate that name and keep its meaning/singificance to you?).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
these pins and needles are startn to hurt my butt.
well I am sure I can get of them cause its the 7th already .
nutherfail

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

7.8 EQ happened today in NZ 7/7/11 .... maybe you should have waited a tad bit longer ...

don't know if he was predicting the end of the world today (dont have 14 minutes to waste watching the vid) but some others were definitely saying that an EQ would happen today cause of Elenin.

Personally I think its just a coincidence.

edit on 7-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

Ha!

off topic;
It actually had no significance other than being nowhere spelled backwards. I have since learned of a book written in the land of Erehwon....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

well, there are coincidences
and things that make you go hmmm,.
there have been a few coinkidinks that have been associated with ELENIN
like the quakes,.
sooo hmmmm

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join