It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELE 7/7/2011 Warning Video!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

It’s only a matter of time before something up there bumps into us, it is inevitable and we are overdue for a large event. That said though, Elenin is not going to do anything to us directly, unless we find a large chunk of debris in its tail as we cross it. Due to its small size though, I doubt that there is a 1km or larger chunk of garbage in its tail. As far as the Nemesis theory goes, it is still a possibility, but it’s certainly not this comet. The orbit of Sedna certainly gives the appearance of something big out there causing it have an extreme eccentricity.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That i do agree with 100%, i dont know when, and i wont pretend to speculate but one day it will happen.

ELE over 500 Million yrs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2657a21cfba2.png[/atsimg]

Just look at the K-T boundary and the size of the asteroid that impacted in the Yucutan Peninsula region. It was massive and by the time it made contact with the Earth's surface it was still over 200km in the air.

Massive object!

I have always had a strong interest in this event and often wonder what would have become of dinosaurs if that event had not of occured. I watched a fantastic documentary last week about it and although i knew most of the facts it presented, it did it in a fanstatic way with some nice CGI that was fairly accurate.

*Puts Tin Foil Hat On

Perhaps in some alternate reality Dinosaurs or reptilians did not have an ELE and survived but since then have progressed much further in technology than us and worked out how to travel in-between dimensions etc.

*Takes hat off*

That part is very speculative and to be honest is only a vague thought, dont take it to seriously

Seriously though that doco was fantastic and i am so annoyed now becaue after searching both the SBS and ABC guides and websites it has disappeared...
I am not saying it was removed, it is just thise sites are not so user friendly for archived documentaries.

It was great though. If i find it i will update and let you know.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Just to add to my above reply, if you add that along with Antarctic Ice Core samples, there is a definite pattern between certain events in Earth's history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c2f3f05bc81.gif[/atsimg]

Source - Full Graph to Present Date

Given all the new ice core data, what changes can we anticipate for our climate? If CO2 has increased over the past 150 years as much as it normally increases over thousands of years leading up to an interglacial phase (about 80 ppmv), then we could expect as much as a corresponding 10-12C increase in temperature. But if half the historical temperature increases have been due to orbital forcing and other factors, then we should expect an increase of "only" about 5-6C, or 9-11F.

If i have learnt anything, it is no matter what we do there will always be some event that threatens our species and civilisation. whether it be tomorrow or in 1 Million or less. It sould be Glacial / Inter-Glacial related or an exterior event such as an asteroid or comet as we have seen in the past. no matter whta we do there will always be something coming one day.

We would be ignorant to think that we have complete control over this world and our lives.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm a Terral Fan.

He takes preparing to the extreme.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

My level of preparedness is just a vacation house in the suburbs where there is no fault line. And I stock up on food, water and supplies and hope that all we get is power outage for a month.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Something is coming, but it's not a brown dwarf. I think Terral is going a bit overboard but if your life situation allows you the freedom to relocate to the Ozarks then why not. I think events will be more GeoPolitical (i.e. big war).

Richchard Hoagland is on ProjectCamelot on Friday and they are going to be debunking the whole Elelnin/Brown Dwarf thing. However, he thinks Elenin could be a massive spaceship, like the one on Arthur C Clarke's Rendezvous With Rama.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah but if it is not emitting light in the visible spectrum and not reflecting light from the Sun (Brown Dwarfs also absorb light and are not reflective in many cases) would it be as easy to see through a standard telescope?

Yes it could be spotted with IR but your average backyard astronomer doesn't cary an IR telescope with them.

Under the spectrum of the Sun, a brown dwarf would have a bond albedo similar to that of Jupiter and Neptune (Fig. 9).
iopscience.iop.org...

Brown dwarfs are like gas giant planets, only more massive (hint...stellar objects). Another gas giant anywhere near of the orbit of Saturn would be plainly visible in the night sky. No telescope needed.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

according to the vid, one of the main effects of the dwarf star is the magnetic coupling of the dwarf and the sun and the effects will be maximized when the earth is in a direct path between the dwarf and the sun.
is anyone measuring these effects?
darkstar57

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He shows a map of US where to go hide..
how about us living in Europe ? are we just doomed or what.. lol

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
he forgot about yellowstone

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I was thinking about that too, what will happend to us? :p

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

I do like the fact he doesn't have any facts. Can I put up a video with me talking about nothing and call it truth
edit on 22-6-2011 by HelloJCneedsomehelp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just look at the size of the recent quakes, amount of dormant volcanoes and the ferocity of the storms. Hell yes its pulling on the earth but more so its causing the sun to aggravate our weather as well.

For a long time now people have noted that the Government is not telling us the truth about this Comet Elenin. Really? When do they ever tell us the truth?

www.youtube.com...

This is just one of many videos that explain how Elenin cannot be a comet. It also shows the previous alignments.
No way on earth can a Comet can have the effect on our gravity that this thing is. Only a massive object can. The object can not even be seen by experts with normal telescopes. It can be seen with infrared optics as it gives off very little light being a failed star and a giant rust ball.

Former CNN science features news producer, Marshall Masters was on Coast to Coast the other night and he and his group of people have studied this. He has stated beyond a doubt that no Comet exist where NASA claims one does and what does exist is a Brown Dwarf Star as seen by him personally with an infrared Telescope.

There are two things in the galaxy that can have this enormous gravitational pull. A Black Hole or a Brown Dwarf Star.

Cornell University Library, 11-Apr-2011 arXiv:1104.2036v1 [physics.gen-ph] Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses' resonance causes seismicity. ...I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. Original PDF – Yowusa.com Subscriber Download Dr. Omerbashich's paper presents what he sees as a cause-and-effect relationship between recent seismicity on earth and the approach of Comet Elenin, that goes back decades. However, His paper does not suggest, nor present the possibility that it is a smaller, unborn binary twin to our own Sun, so we contacted him to request a written interview, and he accepted.

www.yowusa.com...

So here you have it from an expert that yes this thing has been affecting us for a long time yet he wont say it is not a Comet, He just says a Comet has never done such a thing later in his paper. Obviously he is covering his butt on that one.

Now for the Scary part.

As already noted the next time the comet aligns with earth is 3/15/2011 and it will be at a distance of 2.099 as depicted below.So if their theory is correct and the comet caused the 8.8 quake in Chile and moved the earth 3 degrees when it was at a distance of 6.047 and it caused a proportional response to the earth on 3/15/2011 when its distance is 2.099 what might we expect to see? The effect would be 2.88 (6.047/2.099) times greater. Thus if the first one caused a 3 degree shift then the March 15 alignment could cause a 3 x 2.88 = 8.6 degree shift and an earthquake 2.88 times greater would be 8.8 + log 2.88 = 9.25 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about an 8.3 times greater effect, yielding a 25 degree shift and a 9.7 quake.

The next alignment will be on 9/26/2011 at a distance of .392. At this alignment the comet will be between the sun and the earth. Assuming a proportional effect as noted above would yield an influence of 6.047/.392 = 15.4 times greater. Causing a 3 x 15.4 = 46.2 degree shift and an earthquake 15.4 times greater would be 8.8 + log 15.4 = 10 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about a 240 times greater effect. If either of these were to occur I believe there would be catastrophic Earth changes.

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

Next from a very well done paper done years ago.

The Physics of Destruction (How the Wormwood Brown Dwarf Star Destroys Things When It Gets Here)

All bodies floating in space broadcast fields of gravitational waves but it takes quite a bit of mass before those gravitational waves become “significant”… are able to hold onto things. A gravitational wave-field reaches out in all directions in three-dimensional space but if a body in space is also spinning on an axis then something else happens at the equatorial plane of the spinning body (star or planet). The moving gravity field “distorts” time-space.

No wonder the ancient people were so afraid of Wormwood when it started a crossing event through the ecliptic plane… especially on the inbound side. Anyone caught out in the open when the fire rained down on the affected zone of the Earth was burned to death. And anything combustible was incinerated. That’s why the 20,000 grave sites near Bab edh-Drha were filled with half a million burned bodies. When Wormwood rained fire down from the sky all those people got caught out in the open. Without adequate heat shielding (caves or cellars) they were all burned to death. And those underground facilities of ancient Derinkuyu, Cappadocia (Turkey) suddenly make a lot more sense too. With several square miles of underground rooms, tunnels and water supplies… enough for roughly 200,000 people… they would have been able to survive the fire raining down from above when Wormwood was in the neighborhood.

www.millenniumprophecy.com...

Simply a great read considering the knowledge we have today.

Now to the real explanation of what is about to occur. Look in your Bible!!

Revelation 6:12-14

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

www.biblegateway.com...

So here we have a perfect explanation from a man thousands of years ago. Here is what will happen given our knowledge today.

Wormwood, the Brown Dwarf Star arrives and aligns with Earth and the Sun causing the largest earthquake ever recorded. The poles try to flip but wont completely as Wormwood having four times the solid mass of Jupiter is breaking our normal gravitational field with the Sun. During this time because we are smaller than Wormwood we will have no sun yet will see this large dark object blocking it as smoke from volcano's rises everywhere. Fire and Brimstone crash to earth as everything that is being drug with it showers earth. A large Super Volcano erupts throwing a huge Mushroom cloud into the atmosphere making it look as a scroll is rolling up.

The moon is covered in red dust from the Brown Dwarf Star because it is made up of Iron Oxide. IE: Rust

The whole face of this earth will be changed as continents move and massive waves flood everything but the very high regions that don't sink.

Don't forget!! This Great Quake also interrupts the deadliest war in human history, The Gog-Magog war. All this gravitational pull back in forth will be also causing the Sun to do some very angry things and mess with our whole mental attitude as war seems to happen just about every solar maximum anyway.

3/15/2011 alignment—sun earth comet (2.099)
9/26/2011 alignment—sun comet earth (.392)
10/16/2011 closest (.24)
11/6/2011 possible debris field interaction
11/22/2011 alignment—sun earth comet (.586) possible tail interaction
4/21/2012 possible debris field interaction
12/25/2012 alignment—sun earth comet (5.242)

Notice how the next alignment happens during the Feast of Tabernacles and the final one is Christmas. Just coincidence? I don't think so.

This goes to show you how bad our Government is. The always have to warn us some how without just telling us.

Here are a few more tidbits about comet ELENIN—interesting name ELEven NINe 11 9. Comet Elenin was discovered by Leonid Elenin, whose name means, Lion"! And is in Leo (the lion) at Tabernacles, and could create a meteor shower just before the annual Leonid ("lion") meteor shower. Clearly, God is saying that this comet symbolizes the coming of the Lion of Judah! But this is just another token sign -- keep that in mind!

So there you have it. God said we would know when the time is by the signs in the Heavens. He wasn't kidding!!!
Pray for your soul or build a bunker and hope for the best. The government has been on a crash course for themselves. Will you be saved?????

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Chadwickus

Under the spectrum of the Sun, a brown dwarf would have a bond albedo similar to that of Jupiter and Neptune (Fig. 9).
iopscience.iop.org...

Brown dwarfs are like gas giant planets, only more massive (hint...stellar objects). Another gas giant anywhere near of the orbit of Saturn would be plainly visible in the night sky. No telescope needed.

NO THEY ARE NOT!! Brown Dwarfs are composed of Iron Oxide and some gases but mainly Iron Oxide IE: A giant rust ball and thats why they are so dense. It has the MASS of 4 Jupiter but it is not physically that large. They don't reflect much light at all. Do the world a favor and stop playing Mr. dis-info government believer for one day because your going to get a lot of people killed.

Nostradamus, Hopi Indians, Mayans and the bible have all said it is a Star and you still think a comet will zoom right by with nothing happening.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Iron oxide. Care to provide a source for that claim?

You said yourself that a brown dwarf is a "failed star".

A sub-stellar object – one that is intermediate in mass between a star and a planet; brown dwarfs (which are not really brown but a very dull red) are sometimes described as "failed stars" because they are not massive enough to have initiated hydrogen fusion (see hydrogen burning) in their cores. They are also commonly referred to as "missing links" between gas giants, such as Jupiter, and red dwarfs, which are the smallest, lowest-mass true stars.

www.daviddarling.info...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Stop fear mongering cause that has been proven to kill people in the past. Prove it without using your safe zones for "evidence" take a walk on the wild side and find some information the skeptics will accept....there surely is some out there.
Can you back up your rust ball claim without the fear mongering referees you use? Doubtful, since you just rehash the same stuff that is constantly debated here without adding anything extra or credible. The sites aren't credible....you aren't credible with the way you react without actually researching what you are talking about. Which type of brown dwarf would you classify it as?

I DO NOT recommend this as an end all for research but a starting point and a source for evidence from "the other side" if you care to be unbiased unlike our government overlords

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-6-2011 by topherman420 because: forgot link

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Regardless of the ELE-nin factor, the creator of the video should check out the video on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Talk about a scary possibility, and to top it off it would be directly impacting that poor man's bug-out spot that he is begging folks to go to.

Here is the video from that thread:

I think someone needs to wake that guy up!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You've compiled alot of information here, thanks for your work. I have been thinking alot of the things you have posted here. To me, it makes alot of sense with what is in the Bible. Thank you for you post.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't L-Dwarfs have those types of metals? They can be detected because of the spectral analysis or class.

The subsequent identification of many field counterparts to GD 165B ultimately led Kirkpatrick and others to the definition of a new spectral class, the L dwarfs, defined in the red optical region not by weakening metal-oxide bands (TiO, VO), but strong metal hydride bands (FeH, CrH, MgH, CaH) and prominent alkali metal lines (Na I, K I, Cs I, Rb I).

Source

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The mass 4x that of Jupiter? Was that any particular BD or just in general because their mass can be much larger/denser than only 4x of Jupiter.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yes. Iron is present but they are not, by a long shot, composed of "mainly iron oxide".

Iron can exist in gaseous form in the atmosphere of the brown dwarf or (in cooler versions) liquid form. It can exist in the core. But that is not relevant to albedo calculations. A brown dwarf has a gaseous atmosphere.

The atmospheres of the warmer brown dwarfs and M dwarf stars have a gas composition similar to that of the sunspots, with molecular hydrogen, carbon monoxide and water vapour locking up most hydrogen, carbon and oxygen. In cooler brown dwarfs the carbon is found in methane.

www.scholarpedia.org...

A brown dwarf is not a "ball of rust".

edit on 6/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join