It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent report from 'inside sources' says Roswell was extraterrestrial crash...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

"The so-called "Roswell incident" has been in the media recently due to a new book about Area 51 by writer Annie Jacobsen. In her book yet another version of the story has been put forward, this one even stranger than some of the others – if that is possible.

However, the often-told and widely-known story about a crash of an extraterrestrial craft near Roswell in the summer of 1947 keeps surfacing.

In April 2011 a researcher who claims to be in contact with well-placed former and current officials in the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) released an alleged statement from his DIA sources related to Roswell.

link

REMINDER!!!
Starting a New Thread:
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Posting Work Written by Others:
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

**Next time the thread will be trashed**
edit on June 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: removed excessive quoting and added notes and links

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If the story is true, why wasn't she assassinated by the men in black as so many people on here seem to think?

So according to the logic of the people in this forum, she is either A) A disinfo agent, B) A lunatic, or C) Scheming to get the money.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The official story, like so many others is based on politics and not truth. Anyone who researches the Roswell incident can quickly see the weather balloon story is the usual official BS. There are quite a few minor differences between different version of events about the UFO crash and the EBE's, but it is quite clear that something out of this world took place.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yet again we have another story from another source and yet again it just adds more confusion to what is an amazing story. I firmly believe that whatever happened was out of this world - there has been so much cover-ups, so many lies and so many politics being played for the past 64 years. I think its clear to most people that the excuses the government gave for the Roswell incident were complete lies. Perhaps if there weren't so many random stories about the crash we may have actually got to the bottom of what exactly happened by now. I would be interested to know where this alien is too...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
UFO Hunters cover an episode called 'The real Rosewell' and witness they interview few of them say there was another crash or another site of the incident besides the already known location: You might wanna check the people talking about the other site of the crash, so if you combine what the OP has found about someone saying that and those witnesses on UFO Hunters, the information seems plausible to me.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Dear krossfyter

I do not know if this story is true or not, however it was Col, Blanchard who ordered the press release.

He retired a 4 star general.

Does anybody on here think that some one who mistakes tin foil and balsa wood for an interstellar craft is going to get promotion?

A white rubber room would be more the order of the day.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Your source for this has absolutley NO idea what they are talking about.

I clearly remember her interview on C2C AM recently (29/05/11), & the biggest controversy of her book is completely opposite to what your title says.

Quote from the C2C Website:

"Jacobsen's most controversial reportage surrounds the testimony of an anonymous Area 51 source, who told her that the 1947 Roswell wreckage of a disc-shaped craft was brought to the base, and was of Soviet origin. Further, the craft contained child-sized aviators who'd been deformed in some manner to make them appear other-worldly, possibly through genetic experiments conducted by Mengele. The project was masterminded by Stalin, who was interested in spreading "black propaganda" and a kind of "War of the Worlds" hoax that the US might perceive as a warning shot across the bough, she explained."

Her claim is Roswell was a Soviet invention, I have no idea where you get this claim it is definitely of alien origin. She has been shot down by many people because she claims it was NOT alien. Both her & her 'source' have been shot down in flames by many people who have studied this case for many decades.

I think she's full of it & I agree with your title, but your title has nothing to do with her claims nor her book. She was on for 2 hours & she stuck by her 'source' that this was a Soviet craft, that is what all the controversy about her book involves. I admit I havent read her book to confirm what she says, but I did hear it from her own mouth for 2 hours, she claims Soviet, not ET. If I was you, I'd delete that website from your favourites as they seem to say whatever they want.

I do not know if it was ET or Soviet, but the point is, her book states the complete opposite of what this thread, & the website you got it from, claims.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is from Serpo.org? Whoa that takes me back. Wasn't that all about information detailing a human/alien foreign exchange program kind of thing? I thought that site had closed down because the hoaxer confessed or something like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Again, see the full episode on YT and pay attention to what the witnesses say, fact is they saw something crashing, calling it a joke or hoax is bs.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Did...did you just try to combine Roswell with Serpo?
What? Bill Ryan, is that you?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

serpo.org?
oh no!

that jut kills the validity of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think there is some confusion in the thread due to the way the OP was worded. If I read it right they simply want to discuss the new Serpo.org "insider" info, and merely points to the the recent book about Roswell as creating interest in general (which in itself is of course suspicious timing). I would prefer that the insider data came with a name; and the DIA as a possible source itself is not encouraging. Until the source is named it is impossible to take it seriously, as I am not a Roswell expert and to be honest generally avoid the topic due the intense amount of hoaxing and disinformation associated witht the story.

Have been reading "Mirage Men"; very eye opening as to the amount of known official ntelligence agency (pick your favorite out of the alphabet soup) generated hoaxes. Debunking is one thing (and never all that convincing in the general sense) but knowing that much of the Roswell story and related stories (Dulce etc.) were created with false documents by various official intelligence agengies is another thing altogether, is much more serious.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore

but knowing that much of the Roswell story and related stories (Dulce etc.) were created with false documents by various official intelligence agengies is another thing altogether, is much more serious.

Huh? The Roswell story was created by false intel docs?

Please explain. Links and sources too please.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

I probably shoulnt have thrown Roswell in there; but the MJ 12 documents did come from hidden sources I believe, and are still controversial at least. I am thinking more of Bennewitz

I m just saying that just knowing this has been done by intelligence agencies with ufo lore for various reasons is enough to make any hidden source completely suspect;, it's worse than hoaxing, it s systematic data poisoning.

interview with Mark Pilkington
CIA admits lying about UFOs

top topics

join