It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! TSA Is Searching Your Car, Subway, Ferry, Bus, AND Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Fixed Link

As part of the TSA's request for FY 2012 funding, TSA Administrator John Pistole told Congress last week that the TSA conducts 8,000 unannounced security screenings every year. These screenings, conducted with local law enforcement agencies as well as immigration, can be as simple as checking out cargo at a busy seaport. But more and more, they seem to involve giving airport-style pat-downs and screenings of unsuspecting passengers at bus terminals, ferries, and even subways.

and then it goes on to say

VIPR operations are now even targeting freight trucks on highways. In addition to the random checks on public transit systems, it makes you wonder: can private vehicles be far behind? Will there be any mode of transportation beyond the reach of the TSA?

I honestly could copy and paste the entire article, it is all material that needs to be read.
It isn't coming, it is HERE!
Nazi Amerika is here and it is NOW!

If it sounds like fear mongering then it is.
I am a fear mongerer.
Guilty as charged.

We, as Amerikans will get what we deserve, and none too soon.
Let's get the show on the road.
and the sad thing is....people will not give two squirts of piss as long as American Idol doesn't get cancelled
and we don't get our texting interrupted by a pesky sloar flare or anything.

They are NOT going to stop.
When and at what point will YOU realize what is happening?
Do you have any family members that insisted that it would stop at the airports?
They called you crazy when you dared to suggest that they would one day be patting down people getting on trains,planes, and automobiles?

Show them this article.
Please try and wake someone up today.
Is it already too late?
edit on 22-6-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ok first off, I just noticed that this is your 666th post 0_0.

Anyway, this is insane. If they actually start stopping people for groping at subways and bus stops....well I don;t even know what will happen. I await for some sheep to say "Well as long as they're keeping us safe from those darned terrorist".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can you post the link again? I clicked it but it sends me to ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

First of all, Thank you for pointing that out and the link should be fixed.
Second, I find it rather unsettling that I had 7 flags on this thread and the supplied link didn't even work!!!!
That means 7 people flagged a thread without even reading the material!!!
We are toast!
God help us all.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You know, there used to be a book called Rolling Thunder that showed many ways to turn your vehicle into a formidable weapon, smoke screens, pie plate land mines, all sorts of goodies. Of course it's off the market now, along with all the literature that showed people how to prepare for this very event.

Just do yourself a favor, if you drive an old car or you aren't a neat-freak, just trash your vehicle. Pile junk to the dome light, clothes newspapers, hell just print out page after page of ATS posts, crumble them into neat little balls and fill your trunk.

Make these bastards work for it. Be abbrasive without being obstructive. Tell them they smell of an orangutans' puckered orifice. We can do anything that isn't violent. Just make it hard on them.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
People already submit to sobriety checks. I see them submitting to this too. I won't be submitting to it. God help anyone who tries to do this to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I read the article on Drudge.

Slowly they are turning up the heat on all us tiny frogs.

*croak*

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Fixed Link

As part of the TSA's request for FY 2012 funding, TSA Administrator John Pistole told Congress last week that the TSA conducts 8,000 unannounced security screenings every year. These screenings, conducted with local law enforcement agencies as well as immigration, can be as simple as checking out cargo at a busy seaport. But more and more, they seem to involve giving airport-style pat-downs and screenings of unsuspecting passengers at bus terminals, ferries, and even subways.

and then it goes on to say

VIPR operations are now even targeting freight trucks on highways. In addition to the random checks on public transit systems, it makes you wonder: can private vehicles be far behind? Will there be any mode of transportation beyond the reach of the TSA?

I honestly could copy and paste the entire article, it is all material that needs to be read.
It isn't coming, it is HERE!
Nazi Amerika is here and it is NOW!

If it sounds like fear mongering then it is.
I am a fear mongerer.
Guilty as charged.

We, as Amerikans will get what we deserve, and none too soon.
Let's get the show on the road.
and the sad thing is....people will not give two squirts of piss as long as American Idol doesn't get cancelled
and we don't get our texting interrupted by a pesky sloar flare or anything.

They are NOT going to stop.
When and at what point will YOU realize what is happening?
Do you have any family members that insisted that it would stop at the airports?
They called you crazy when you dared to suggest that they would one day be patting down people getting on trains,planes, and automobiles?

Show them this article.
Please try and wake someone up today.
Is it already too late?

Quote:
"TSA conducts 8,000 unannounced security screenings every year."

Thats all???

Sorry dude...

No new news here bro...

NEXT!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

That's 8000 too many first of all,
second,

you sound like one of the ignorant masses who is all too ready to lay down and roll over and take it in the ass.
You will be a good servant.
If that number doesn't bother you at all then what number will?
10,000?
20,000?
100,000?

Using your logic I expect to see you on here in a few years saying....."No news here, they only do 1,000,000 searches a year.

You, and people like you are exactly why we are in the mess that we are in.
You, and people like you will get exactly the type of Government you deserve and truely NEED!
You do not value and in most ways you resent and abhor your freedoms and make exuses for your masters in some sort of sick Stockholm syndromesque kind of way.

Have fun with that.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
...in response to the bad guys' targeting transportation.

"Less than a week ago Britain was remembering the victims of the London bombings that ripped through its transport network on 7 July 2005. The seven blasts in Mumbai's suburban railway network on 11 July 2006 eclipsed this event. This is not the first time that terrorists have targeted public transport systems; on 20 March 1995, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released sarin gas in the Tokyo subway, killing twelve and injuring thousands. On 6 February 2004, a rush-hour blast killed several people on a metro train in Moscow. The 2004 Madrid blasts entailed coordinated bombings in the commuter train system of Spain. Why do terrorists attack transportation systems? Why do they repeatedly strike such targets in which the innocent become victims? Do they feel they can garner headlines and media attention easily by sabotaging public utilities? Undoubtedly, the transportation systems are the strength of any nation; attempts to disrupt them are an effective assault. Besides facilitating travel and mobility for the people, a nation's economy hugely depends on the road and transit systems. Hence, sabotaging them is akin to killing two birds with one stone - terrorizing the population and causing economic damage."

source:
www.ipcs.org...

top topics

join