It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
hello,i have a question and an experience,do you think its possible to talk to people who have passed?,i had a dream of me and my uncle sitting and talking,but the thing is he passed when i was really young and i was his favorite nephew,i think that my consiousness left my body and while i was dreaming i could have been on the same level of consiousness as he is now,what do you guys think?
edit on 22-6-2011 by deadpoolfreak1110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Possibly, for about a week after my grandfather was murdered, my grandmother repeatedly told everyone she was seeing and communicating with her deceased husband on a daily basis.

I remember an ex work colleague once revealed to me his deceased uncle repeatedly sat at the foot of his bed and revealed family secrets that turned out to be true.

However if you did indeed have a change in consciousness you may be dealing with evil spirits, they usually try and gain your trust before deceiving you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think it's possible, i got a kiss goodbye the morning following a relatives death before anyone knew she had actually passed. I asked my mum and dad if they had kissed me but they didn't. Gotta admit, it felt very peaceful and nice

Sorry, back to your post haha
I think it's possible
try communicate with him, im sure he wants to as he is making himself seen to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Do you practice astral projection?

Because in astral projection we can meet people who have
passed away long ago.

new topics

top topics

join