Can remote viewers or clairvoyants look at 9-11 and give a view?

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Don't some of the supermarket mags pay for this kind of stuff?

I mean really. Is everyone in this country a drooling idiot.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I don't know how some of the Remote Viewers cope. Have you read any of their published works? Joe McMoneagle has a you tube clip about sighting a ufo by accident on one of his views, and being requested to show up "to a closet" at the Pentagon where "Men in Black" came. This is a man with a Top Secret talking about how compartmentalized it really all is. The left hand does not know what the right hand does. After messing around with states of conciousness and brain wave states they all have some profound things to say. Just take a look online at Skip Atwater, Ingo Swann, Russell Targ, etc.

I've been a whole lot more interested in these fellows since my return from Iraq. I saw things over there I can't reconcile and that is probably what brought me to ATS in the first place. All is not what it seems, to include the official story on 9/11. I have no idea the REAL story behind any of it, but it seems to be that fractured, compartmentalized governement agencies from multiple countries keep us mostly in the dark.

I don't have to remote view or be clairvoyant to know there is stuff going on NOW that we are not informed about, and as sad and tragic as 9/11 was the TPTB have already moved on in the chess game.

exclusive video

new topics

join