It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe's highest electric current found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Simmer down, I just miss read what he posted and my brain kept typing that. I have Ohm's law tatoo'd on my brain...I just had a brain fart. It happens
edit on 22-6-2011 by EdSurly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly
Simmer down, I just miss read what he posted and my brain kept typing that. I have Ohm's law tatoo'd on my brain...I just had a brain fart. It happens
Thanks for the clarification.

Brain farts are allowed. Defending them once they are pointed out is a bigger problem, which I'm glad to see you aren't trying to do, unlike the other guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yea, I need to make myself read all the posts (at least the last several) before making a post of my own. Still new here and trying to learn the ropes.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly

Yea, I need to make myself read all the posts (at least the last several) before making a post of my own. Still new here and trying to learn the ropes.
You sound pretty smart by giving yourself advice like that. Yes it's a great idea, especially if the thread is only 1-2 pages long, I almost always try to read all the comments before posting.

If the thread is 30-40 pages long, it's nice to read the whole thing if you can, but that's not as reasonable, so sometimes I might just read the last 1-2 pages in addition to page 1, maybe skipping 30 pages in between, and even then I might get flamed for missing something that was covered back on page 14. However people tend to be a lot more understanding if you didn't read all of a 30 page thread, than if you don't read a 1-2 page thread before posting.

And other than the brain fart, the rest of your post was actually very good, you sound like you know what you're talking about. Glad to have you on ATS, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I will put on my "flame suit"...I do not care, thus it is...

Remember, the "Creator" is constantly expanding his/her creation...zero point, infinity...

Science and Metaphysics will be reunited again.

Please do not limit yourself to "what you have been told" to believe.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

You mean like the Voyager 1 probe findings in 1979?

Not exactly the "significant distance" I was thinking of. It's a great example of the electric circuitry on a planetary scale, and some common ground for sure.
But the argument from the naysayers has always been that it has no effect long range. Of course this has been shown to be false. The intergalactic fields/fillaments were predicted by Alfven back in the 30's!

No, they speak of wnds, hot gas, fluid dynamics, shockwaves, sonic booms, frozen in magnetic fields, magnetic reconnection of feild lines to explain what is already known in other disiplines.

Granted though there will be much more common ground in the future as there has been in recent years.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
By the way I found a standard or perhaps current definition on how galactic magnetic fields are created.

Get this.

Scientists think galactic magnetic fields start from tiny magnetic seeds, perhaps created inside stars or quasars, and are then amplified over time as the turbulent movement of galactic gas, stirred up by stellar explosions, and the galaxy's rotation cause the magnetic fields to grow. This standard picture, however, can only account for strong magnetic fields that build up slowly over time.

Seriously, do they just sit around and make this crap up?
So what the hell is a magnetic seed? How is the field maintained without electric current?
Most of what passes for cosmology is nothing but fiction, I think it's quite criminal, and we pay for it.

Gravity is meant to be king, the ultimate source. However they have a hard time explaining how an attractive force can manifest a jet holding it's structure for millions of light years. It's a known long standing astrophysical mystery, that can't be denied.

Take the masses of a thousands suns, divide by zero, compress down to another mathematical phallacy, a point and presto! infinite gravitational force. Sorry don't buy it, and there's no evidence for it except in the heads of mathmagicians.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the plasma vid got me thinking
if the anode and cathode were rotated in opposite directions there could be a secondary effect created by the angular velocity introduced by the moving probes.
a second order affect that exploites the rotation and curvature of the discharge path to induce "eddys"
xploder

edit on 23-6-2011 by XPLodER because: correction

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That energy is all around you, not only out there but right here on earth, about 6 gigawatts per cubic mm.
The problem is, as you say, tapping into it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join