posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
Originally posted by IPILYA
How did this get to be such an important topic that it comes out of nowhere and poof there is two? In case you missed it in the above links here it is
edit on 21-6-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)
I believe that its called an "accident" or "mistake".
1. an unforeseen event or one without an apparent cause
2. anything that occurs unintentionally or by chance; chance; fortune I met him by accident
3. a misfortune or mishap, esp one causing injury or death
4. (Philosophy / Logic) Also called adjunct Logic Philosophy a nonessential attribute or characteristic of something (as opposed to substance)
5. (Philosophy) Metaphysics a property as contrasted with the substance in which it inheres
6. (Earth Sciences / Geological Science) Geology a surface irregularity in a natural formation, esp in a rock formation or a river system
As for why its important or interesting? Well... this site is filled with alot of negative doom and gloom right? but its also a place to discuss the
amazing natural phenomenon is it not?
Apologies to anyone else who is offended by the apparent unimportance and duplication of this thread.
Note to Mods: feel free to close if neccesary.