It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Attack Was 'Coup de'tat,' Buildings Were Demolished By Controlled Demolitions

Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations, has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996

Shayler delved into his past investigations and the evidence that led some within MI5 to conclude that the Israelis bombed their own London embassy in July 1994. Shayler said that the Israelis framed two Palestinians who remain in jail to this day.

Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.

"It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."

full article: www.prisonplanet.com...

[Mod Note -
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.]

[Mod Edit - added external source tags]

edit on 21/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
alot of these high profiles are coming out . Espically when you have the propagandists pushing so hard its not a conspiracy .

What is going on and what is this internal war going on that these people coming out now ....

good find

Hopefully it will push more to come out to help us paint a better picture

"Shayler stated that MI6 had been involved in a failed assassination attack on Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi in February 1996 without the permission of the then foreign secretary "
" The bomb was planted under the wrong car and failed to kill Gaddafi but did result in the deaths of several innocent civilians"-en.wikipedia.org...

fail boat! . the wrong car.... seriously i bet i can make the best special op team from members of ATS . Then the clowns they have running around in MI6 , CIA , etc . lol

such silly mistakes that could so easily be avoided . Makes me think it was the wrong car on purpose last minute change ...

"In an article in the Daily Mail Shayler claimed that he was the son of God stating, "I am the messiah and hold the secret of eternal life," and that he was the reincarnation of various historical figures.[19] This claim is echoed on his official website where he notes that "David Michael Shayler -- ‘Sheylr’ in Hebrew ... was anointed Messiah on 2 July 2007 and proclaimed on 07.07.07, in line with ancient prophecies."[20] He also claims to have divine powers which allow him to influence the weather, prevent terror attacks and predict football scores"

en.wikipedia.org...

"In an article in the Evening Standard, David Shayler further discusses the Messiah claim and reveals that he is now living as a woman in a squat in Abinger Hammer, Surrey.[23] Shayler has since told newspapers that his transvestite 'alter ego' is called 'Delores Kane': "I don't give a # what other people think of me. A bloke in a frock is whole lot less offensive than blowing up innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan."[24][25] In August 2009 UK based tabloid Metro reported that Shayler had been evicted from a squat, quoting him as saying the eviction would not matter to him as he was "the son of God"."

sigh...........why must they come with such baggage.....

this is the same feeling i got when i first found about david ickes replitilian talks.

so excited about his theories and his research till i got to the shadow iffy parts

why ? oh why?
edit on 21-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is the "House of Cards" beginning to tumble down?

Time will tell.

Personally...hopefully...more good Americans will begin to come forth to tell their take on the matter.

Could get interesting, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wish these whistleblowers would stay the hell away from the Alex Jones bunch.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I wish these whistleblowers would stay the hell away from the Alex Jones bunch.

Well he seems to be the only one in the media interested in reporting it.
Get it out there by any avenue you can.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The metal from the buildings was shipped to China? Really? I mean if your gonna get rid of vital evidence to avoid being fopund out don't you think the worse place to send it would be to a USA adversary like China?

Hell, from what i read the Navy made a ship out of some of the metal.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
More 'disclosures' to keep the majority on the straight and narrow 9/11 conspiracy highway.
Anything to keep the public away from the fact that 9/11 was a huge televisual hoax,
with No terrorists, No Planes and Few if any Victims, the con being played out using video
fakery, paid actors and computer generated ficticious victim identities.
All sold to the gullible public by a complicit, sold-out Main Steaming Media.

Video fakery evidence

9/11 Memorial scams evidence

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

More 'disclosures' to keep the majority on the straight and narrow 9/11 conspiracy highway. Anything to keep the public away from the fact that 9/11 was a huge televisual hoax, with No terrorists, No Planes and Few if any Victims, the con being played out using video fakery, paid actors and computer generated ficticious victim identities. All sold to the gullible public by a complicit, sold-out Main Steaming Media.

Does anyone have a fly swatter?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by pshea38

More 'disclosures' to keep the majority on the straight and narrow 9/11 conspiracy highway. Anything to keep the public away from the fact that 9/11 was a huge televisual hoax, with No terrorists, No Planes and Few if any Victims, the con being played out using video fakery, paid actors and computer generated ficticious victim identities. All sold to the gullible public by a complicit, sold-out Main Steaming Media.

Does anyone have a fly swatter?

I would loan you mine, but suicide is not the way to go, gypsy.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Truthers always come up with the best when it comes to supporters. Move over Charlie Sheen this guy has you beat :-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
More 'disclosures' to keep the majority on the straight and narrow 9/11 conspiracy highway.
Anything to keep the public away from the fact that 9/11 was a huge televisual hoax,
with No terrorists, No Planes and Few if any Victims, the con being played out using video
fakery, paid actors and computer generated ficticious victim identities.
All sold to the gullible public by a complicit, sold-out Main Steaming Media.

Video fakery evidence

9/11 Memorial scams evidence

Come on now man! My Uncle was standing a few blocks from the towers when it happened. Do you know how many people live in NYC? Well over 8 million! How do you slip something like this by 8 million people. It may be a false flag event, but not a video hoax.

There were plane's, there were terrorist, and there were victims....do not try and discredit that with stupidity.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The no plane disinformation has been moved to the hoax forum. It's a proven hoax. Your off topic post promoting a known hoax will likely be removed.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

How many more insiders have to come out and tell the same story before People wake up?

Maybe THIS time....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Not just to you but a general point about the standing of the forming agent, I know from heresay that Shayler does not have any credibility with the media and his views are readily discounted.

I don't think he is the guy to pin any hopes on because he is not seen as credible - it's a shame really, it's like the boy who cried wolf - except all along he was telling the truth and now no one believes anything the guy says - a case of attacking the messenger and not the message. But there it is, Shayler is not seen as credible so everything he says is discounted as fantasy

Peace

reply to post by _BoneZ_

I see your posting stuff about no-planes, what is the general view here, does no planes cover the Pentagon too. I agree with the towers, planes were used but I thought the jury was out on the other two sites or did I miss the meeting so to speak?

edit on 22-6-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just so you know as well as believing 9/11 was an inside job this guy is also an anti-semantic transvestite who believes he is the messiah. Saying that however the clips of him on Have I got News for you really were splendid.
edit on 22-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why would a security officer from the UK, who worked there only five years (after responding to an ad in the paper) have any knowledge to 9/11 being an inside job?

Do most Truthers believe the hologram theory?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
Why would a security officer from the UK, who worked there only five years (after responding to an ad in the paper) have any knowledge to 9/11 being an inside job?

He worked for MI5 in July 1994 during what he concluded was an Israeli false flag bombing of the London embassy, and he put two and two together to see that there's only one group that can pull off a false flag as big as 9/11.

You see, he actually can connect the dots not just make useless insults against the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Just so you know as well as believing 9/11 was an inside job this guy is also an anti-semantic transvestite who believes he is the messiah. Saying that however the clips of him on Have I got News for you really were splendid.

anti-semantic?
"One who is opposed to semantics"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by canselmi

He worked for MI5 in July 1994 during what he concluded was an Israeli false flag bombing of the London embassy, and he put two and two together to see that there's only one group that can pull off a false flag as big as 9/11.

You see, he actually can connect the dots not just make useless insults against the truth.

And his connection of the dots also leads him to conclude that he is the " Messiah" !

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

He also concluded that the planes were holograms. I'm sorry but I just can't take someone like that seriously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join