It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold mining on the streets of New York? No... seriously?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This gent has taken to the streets of New York and is actually managing to to find gold, diamonds, ruby's and other precious items!

Its amazing when you consider that the pavement of 47th Street is more packed out with precious metal that your average mine!

Quite litteraly dropped my jaw!

Your thoughts peeps?!?!

Peace

source

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Very interesting story for sure...

But been posted HERE

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is the true meaning of industrious!

The only problem now is that once people read this, there will be many more doing it and his claim will shrink. He should have kept quiet, finished up there and moved to Rodeo Drive in LA where he could stake another claim.

But damn dude...shhhhh...keep it quiet.

Good story.

link   
There are multiple oil wells "disguised" as buildings in the middle of NY too.

link   
Thats pretty cool. Nobody wants to stop and search through the dirt. Just think of the looks he probably gets. But hell if he is making $800 on a good week, that sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Yeah! I read about a couple disguised as churches a while back! Were they not disquised during the war or something?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I thought the same thing jude11, and after that, my mind ran out to the nearest city, to seek the local diamond district. Thar's gold in them thar sidewalks! The new goldrush will be in the city streets.
'Industrious' indeed and one could assume the older, larger cities would harbor more metals/stones. As people do this, it will spread quickly, because of the exposure from bystanders and word o mouth.

spec

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0
reply to post by webpirate

Yeah! I read about a couple disguised as churches a while back! Were they not disquised during the war or something?

No. Not really. It's really more of an eye sore thing. People don't wanna see an oil drilling rig in the middle of Times Square.
At least that's the official explanation for those.who even know about it.

new topics

top topics

join