It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
okay i'm new here and not sure how this all works or if i'm in the right place. But we moved into a new place about 2 months ago, i've had a sunflower turn on my kitchen table (didn't see it turn, just came into the room and it was in another direction twice). then about a month ago i heard foot steps in my room after my husband left for work, i told it to go away but it came back 3 times that morning. then two weeks after that it sat on my bed, i told it to go away and i heard foot steps, but i couldn't move or open my eyes. i was stuck. then a week later my 2 year old woke up around 5 in the morning crying i went in and he kept asking "what's it's name" while pointing at a corner. i couldn't see it. now if that didn't freek me out enough, this morning i was asleep when i felt the pillow between my knees being pulled at first i thought my husband was playing a mean trick. but i couldn't move or open my eyes so i know it wasn't him (and he wasn't home yet) i had to jerk myself in order to move then i proceded to say a few not so nice words and rebuked it, but it just keeps coming back. i also see the light flicker in my living room like someone walked by the window, but no one is there. i have 2 more months left here before we can move. does anyone know what it could be or what i can do to get rid of it or atleast live with it till i move?

[edit on 9-8-2004 by 111blueyes]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Personally, although I don't know much about ghosts or the paranormal in general, i'd get a priest to bless the house or something.

That's the only thing that springs to mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the only problem is i'm newly wiccan, haven't cast circles or anything yet i don't feel ready. but christianity was drilled into my head from child hood and now i tend to avoid it as much as possible. so there goes the priest thing. besides i'm only here for 2 more months

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
look into getting a reiki master to clean your house.
i used to live in a townhouse that had my sisters husband's spirit. everyday after i came home from work, the entrance to the front door area and the bathroom smelled of cigarette smoke. then we started having light bulbs go out on us everyday. our dryer then went out, our ceiling fan glass globe fell down one day. it came crashing down on the table right next to my gf. a few nights later we turned on the light in the dining room. the light bulb almost fell out of the socket. the only thing keeping it from falling was one of the copper strands from within the light bulb.
My harddrive crashed when i was working on a tribute video synched with music for my sister. I was using alot of old photos of him as well as his brother ( who also died).
on sunday mornings we would lay awake upstairs talking in bed. but we usually heard the toilet seat slamming down from downstairs. we also heard someone walking around. i was never really scared or fearful but i kinda just figured he didnt like the video i was making of him. im guessing that was the reason why he sort of appeared.
he had died of an overdose so i can see how his spirit would be stuck.

my mom is into yoga and reiki and her friend is a reiki master. she went through the house and she did confirm that he was there. she cleaned the house and put some hemotite in the corners of the house.
after that, we never had any more problems

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
were would i look for a reiki master and about how much does it cost. also should i be worried, or do you think it's just more into annoying me then actually trying to harm anyone. i'm not really scared, just freeked out cause i know that no one is awake or in the house. and i can't see what's doing it, and really don't want to see it either. but it seems to be getting bolder, it actually moved my pillow, when it left i could feel it's energy buzzing on my leggs were the pillow was

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ask around. see if there are any certified yoga centers in your area. they usually have people who practice reiki or know of some people that are capable of doing a cleaning. it only cost me 40$ but it was worth it. Last thing i wanted was his spirit to be lodged between two worlds

[edit on 9-8-2004 by enrage]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Argh, typical. Just because your parents screwed it up for you, you've decided to stay away from christianity for ever. Open your mind, consider it anyway. Wikkin, that might be the reason something is lurking around. What do you believe in, as a wikkin?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I swear I have a spirit that has followed us to 2 different houses. Try getting a digitial camera and taking pictures whenever you feel a presence or your child senses something. We have white circular orbs that form in our pictures at this time. I have several on my PC. I to have experienced several things moved or disappeared only to reappear later. It has pulled my hair and i have heard footsteps in my home. My children have also talked of seeing red images outside or in the corner. however what ever is in my house appears to be nice and in all my pics of it ...it always seems to be watching over or protecting my kids. Do you also get that uneasy feeling like you are being watched? try talking to it or asking it to please leave..If that doesnt work try gettin someone to bless your house and ask it to leave for you. Chances are it's a family member or close personnel friend that stayed behind to watch over and protect you and your family!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
they are demons that are probably going to kill you right before you move out ...just like the owners before....probably not, but i would live up this experience becasue you will be 80 yrs old telling your grandkids about the haunted house you once had.

top topics

join