It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Wings of the Republican Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Today's Republican Party has three wings: the psychiatric wing, the corporate wing, and the Democrats.

The first sentence pretty much says it all.

Original article

It's kind of a long article, but it does provide a pretty in-depth look at the overall party makeup. I don't know that I necessarily agree with it on everything, but I think that the overall picture is spot on.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
what about the Tea Party I'm sure it's part of a Republican Wing since some are Republicans themselves?
edit on 21-6-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

he first wing, the psychiatric wing, is defined by severe psychological and intellectual impairments, exemplified by the inability to read a birth certificate. Sarah Palin's recent foray into American history, replete with her description of Paul Revere as the man who rang alarms,

thats as far as i got i had to stop its not worth reading any further.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The first one.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar

Today's Republican Party has three wings: the psychiatric wing, the corporate wing, and the Democrats.

The first sentence pretty much says it all.

Original article

It's kind of a long article, but it does provide a pretty in-depth look at the overall party makeup. I don't know that I necessarily agree with it on everything, but I think that the overall picture is spot on.

Hmmm....let's fix this, just for grins and giggles.

Today's Democratic Party has three wings: the Lunatic fringe, the Union wing, and the Entitlement class.

Better?

edit on 21-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Actually, I agree with your sentiments, though I don't see a reason to fix the article. Both parties are full of smelly bovine fertilizer.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

I'm not sure I agree. Smelly Bovine fertilizer makes things grow. I see both parties as more of a pesticide.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
George Soros pays out good money for this stuff.

Love liberal articles about Republicans. Bunch of laughs.

new topics

top topics

join