It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for Edgar Cayce's Atlantis - Full Feature Available To Watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nickendres

Hi Nickendres,

Yes, the haplo-group X thing is pretty amazing. If you notice, Edgar Cayce predicted at least 5 major areas for Atlantean migrations, and those just happen to be the 5+ major areas where Haplo group x shows up on the planet. It's also pretty amazing that the dates that it pops up on the scene also coincide with Cayce's prediction of Atlatnis' desctruction, sometime around 11,000 BC.

It is also the one haplo group that science currently cannot offer a good explanation for it's origin.

edit on 7-7-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickendres
After doing quite a bit of researching about the genetic's linked to Atlantis, I came across something that extends beyond coincidence. Edgar Cayce "X" DNA First off, the website above, states that found within Native American tribes, namly the Iroquois, a rare mtDNA haplogroup X has been found within the population. It is in this rare haplogroup X, that the story of Atlantis finally comes to light.

So I began thinking, if there truly was a continent that split the Atlantic Ocean, this halogroup X would be found not only in DNA reminents of the Iroquois, but also in other continent's as well. And I was right. This same halogroup, is found in Northern Africa, parts of the Middle East (Israel) and Europe. Within Europe and the Middle East, two to four percent of the population carry it. At first, I thought to myself, well there goes my theory, if the halgroup X is found in Israel then there is no way, it is Atlantean in orgin.

Studies show that this haplogroup originated in the Caucasus. So, you are correct that it didn't originate in Atlantis.

Iroquois Creation Myth

The myth states "The Sky Woman gave birth to twin sons. One named Sapling who grew to be kind and gentle and the other son named Flint, whose heart was as cold as his name." It is in this idea of the two son's representing opposing forces, that I found within African creation mythology that twins represent the duality, or balance between paired or opposing forces.

"Balance between opposing forces" certainly sounds broad enough to have originated indepoendantly all around the world, without intyervention by a migrating culture.

It was then that I began researching the commonalities between Native American and Northern African cultures and found that within both cultures, people use red ochre during funeral ceremonies.

Red ochre was (and still is) used all over the world, independantly, by a multitude of completely different cultures (including Neandertal.)

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

Nice video... I like the fact that it went back more recently(2000's) and checked some of the same / newer sites. I am a firm believer that Atlantis did exist and I think it most likely has been located in these areas. We just need someone with deep pockets to support an expedition done correctly,

<< 1   >>

join