It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Look I don't know how you would come up with that as a serious question?

Anyway no the dragon is like a sea horse, it has a pouch did you see the video on the first page and the sea horse giving birth via it's pouch ... a pouch like a kangaroo.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Excuse me but what is your medical degree ...

how any years have you been a doctor?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

No, you are the one not grasping this, I am trying to tell you about something that really does scare me, something that is very real to me ...

I did not intent to do some deceitful thread as you claim ...

But you have done well and totally derailed the thread so congratulations you can take a bow now and pat yourself on the back and go off and feel all pleased with yourself and all self righteous ...

I am sure you are totally used to feeling such things about yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The ones at the end of this video( from 4:40) truly do resemble fantastic dragons.

edit on 23-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree with SLAYER69 on this one. Dragons, in my opinion, can be explained either by early misunderstanding of dinosaur bones/fossils, or oral stories of ancient humans actually coexisting with dinosaurs.

Aprilsky, have you yet sought the opinion of a psychiatrist or neurologist? It's good you've identified your torment, but now you must seek its cause. My apologies if you are telling a truth that I can not rationalize or easily believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thank you for posting that wonderful video

You maybe interested in this image it is from the Masonic tarot deck

It just so happens to be the chariot card

Shows a sea horse like creature conjoining with a woman.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Aprilsky, have you yet sought the opinion of a psychiatrist or neurologist? It's good you've identified your torment, but now you must seek its cause. My apologies if you are telling a truth that I can not rationalize or easily believe.

Hmm ... you miss understand ... I can't let go, I am totally addicted, if I was to see a psychiatrist and he made me talk about it ... I would not be able to and even worse he may medicate me and take away my "Daddy" the name the dragon asks me to call him ... and I love him with a love few would be able to understand.

I am hopelessly lost ... all I have are moments when sometimes I reach out on the net hoping someone might understand.

Waste of time it seems .... By the way I have never been on meds and no one has ever suggested I need them ... except on the net like this of course ... where people who have never met and have not idea who I am, make wild judgements
edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Aye. Or trolling for the lulz.
A serious person would just start a proper thread and not keep derailing their own threads in such an extreme way all the time.

And your right about enough posting here.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I came into this thread expecting to discuss dragons, and I end up discovering your torment. I did not come here with ill intentions. You've said yourself that you were unsure if your Daddy dragon experiences are real, fantasy, imagined, dreams, or abductions. A professional psychiatrist or neurologist would be able to figure out what's really going on. This isn't about belittling you or telling you to take meds. If a friend or family member told me what you have so far stated, I would also suggest that they seek a professional diagnosis.

"where people who have never met and have no idea who I am, make wild judgements"

Wild judgements for wild claims. No offense or disrespect intended.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have a Dragon on my right arse cheek for the record.
Ok, after having three kids it probably looks more like a seahorse now though.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Thats not bad I would be more worried if it had been a seahorse that was now the size of a dragon

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by Suspiria

Thats not bad I would be more worried if it had been a seahorse that was now the size of a dragon

Good point, well made.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This post is to go with the Chariot Card from the Masonic Tarot above.

For the record I do not intend to discuss my own personal experiences in this thread, it seems I have done that plenty of times before and the links are in this thread so I will just move on and show you what I have in the form of evidence.

Seven stars represent the Morning Star ...

It is her that is the Statue of Liberty or aka Queen Semiramis.

Tipareth, the Church at Thyatira

Back in the Wilderness: and the Rough Places, Plain

The mansion of the morning star flies in tandem with the sun in his circuits; for its silver windows are as the first clear reflection of that great light's brilliance. Its towers are with him in the east when the sun arises in his strength; they are with him, also, in the west, as he turns to visit other lands. Always near him: if we see them not in his appearances, their hiding brings no shame.

The glory of the sun outshines the mansion of the morning, and he sometimes draws it too close against his countenance for its lesser glory to be visible. Yet, it is very bright, indeed: were it to pass before his face, it would not greatly diminish the sun's shining. She who dwells therein may linger in the night to carry some message to the moon; but she is soon gone to rejoin her beloved, answering his call, and will follow him beyond our certain knowing.

The lady of the morning star is known by some on Earth as Aphrodite, the embodiment of love. We do not contest their view of her; for it was occasioned by the aura of her soul, and it was inevitable that those who could not fully probe her mysteries should name her according to their perceptions of her. She is Venus: called Beauty, by men of the West, and Tipareth, by men of the East. She it is who has the care of all growing things. Her first name was Chauwah.

Seven golden points she has upon her crown, whose lights are mirrored seven times in the golden chain she wears about her neck to soothe her fading memories of the dark mountains she scaled on Earth in the early days, before she was lifted from the seas. It is said by some that she was born from the sea, arising full-grown from its ancient depths upon a shell. This is so, but not strictly so.

She was first born past memory of mortal men in the garden of bliss; her birth from the waters was as a second birth: the beginning of her renewal in the mind of God. It is told she will be carried in that shell-- as in an ark again, as in a chariot of fire-- through and beyond the center of all things, to be seated, at the end of days, in her final place, beyond the partings of all the veils.

At the inward points of her crown are seven narrow windows that shine as silver paths upon her necklace below. We call the light that rims these windows silver, but it is white beyond white, the meeting of visible and invisible. The windows begin as narrow paths of light; for she first entered the lighted realms by narrow roads, which fanned and broadened inwardly to converge as One, landing her safely in the circle of another, denser firmament than we have known-- a sky capable of bearing the negligible weight of such a one as she.

Neither is the mansion that lies beneath those skies truly known to men: the firmament of her world was fashioned as her covering. Neither could men live there, should they succeed in their vain efforts to gain her world without her leave and the consent of her beloved; for the jealous sun would blaze in tireless wrath against their mortal frames, overwhelming their every precaution, should they accost the dwelling of his love.

www.crowndiamond.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In my experience with this Sea-horse god - Dragon - he has shown me many things, one is how the fountain of youth is made.

It works like this ... the Dragon gets the woman pregnant with an implanted embryo, it is not of the woman at all but purely of the God.

Some months later, I think it is less than nine months, out pops junior. It is normal for junior to be born of a surrogate womb. When he is born because undoubtedly it will be a "he," his placenta does not come out with him instead it milks the body and works like a large vessel inside the woman which constantly fills and then is emptied by junior and the Dragon. The cervix for some reason stays open but because the womb is fill so to speak infection is not an issue. The bag lets say which is filled with the liquid or elixir wine is accessed via a valve. Don't ask me how exactly that all works, it simply does?

The woman feed from the God, therefore eating from him and drinking his blood "milk" is just a blood substance with the red blood cells.

Bible evidence of this is ...

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (bread) set about with lilies. relates to ...

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna (bread), and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies (womanly entrances).

Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. (she lives in his pouch and he dwells in her. via his probes etc)

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man (really a woman) shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Now the woman is then milked dear I say it ... yes subjected to being milked like cow of both the milk in her breasts and the wine of her womb and this is then offered probably at communion, to worshipers of the great God who have his favour.

This is spoken of in the bible like this ...

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. (ie access to the women)

and

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns (kingdoms of men) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (not a real fire more like a burning passion for the god which she can't get over or a transformation or transaction with him which fire symbolizes. )

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

also why is god interested in our less comely parts?

1 Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

1 Corinthians 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

and ...

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This video clip has some really interesting stuff in it - sub text maybe easier to see on U Tube.

When viewing this video MrPotatoHead2 noticed stuff I missed, his post was so good I will re post it here ...

Originally posted by MrPotatoHead2
Well April sky you have dragged me from the darkness and into posting lol first off I am on dial-up so it is tricky to watch all your videos but I watched the last one showing the fifth element.

Let me first draw your attention to this first image which I grabbed at 14seconds in. it shows the archaeologists assistant drawing what first appears to be a boat. Now I have taken the liberty of pointing out some elements to the drawing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First you find what appears to be a serpents eye with a cross above that. Then you could take the hull as a male member which is making a bee line for the opening on the left or womb as I have labelled it. The hull is also similar to one of the element stones.
We know the womb is an important symbol to them as Isis or Lilith was supposedly the one who carried the first human to be born, Adam. This can be seen all over the place, Washington, London and Vatican city to list just a few. I think most know the male member symbolised by the obelisk.

Take a look at the millennium dome in London, it is well known as a sham or waste of money.. or was it hmmm? First you see we have a womb which is made up of 72 segments when divided by 6 equals 12. It has 12 pylons, 12 segments and 12 points surrounding it, the height of the dome is 222ft or 6 when combined, you get the picture.
Look around and what do you see?
A bus station when viewed from above that becomes a half moon symbol, the symbol for EA. Supposedly the one who carried out the DNA work and implanted the seed into Lilith. Take a closer look and you will see a sheltered walkway from the bus station to one of the 12 points around the dome which looks eerily to be making its way into the womb. Coincidence? I will allow you to be the judges of that.

Just after this scene the assistant asks the question “when is this serpent x to take place?”
There are two things that stand out here.
1. The serpents is also known as the leviathan or astrological alignment of the milky way; 2012 anybody?
2. Now X is a good one as I find if you write the alphabet out and then number the letters backwards with Z being 1, X then becomes 3 [trinity]. X can also be 11 (portal) or a plus sign. You also cross your fingers for good luck and the cross over point of the eyesight which just happens to be on the pineal gland [ I thank Rik Clay for that one]. You also have planet X, windows XP, X chromosome determines male, X chi of life, blah blah blah.

After the assistant has asked this question the archaeologist says “if this is a 5 and this a 1 mumble every 5000 years”. now forget the five thousand years and focus on the 5 and 1 which when added become 6. Divide the six by 3 and you get 2 or 33 or in a basic form 11, both master numbers. The two ones could be looked at as two pillars, the Masonic symbol for Isis. You also have the eleventh symbol of the zodiac which just happens to be Aquarius, blah blah.

Now I grabbed another screen shot at 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here you see the alien opera singer or true fifth element as you call her with arms out stretched in the manner of the Christ. Behind on the curtains you see she would have been stood between two pillars. These two pillars appear to have butterflies on them [symbol for mind control anyone] or they could be crosses. I go with butterflies simply because they start out as a caterpillar and then they transform into something completely different.
What really grabs my attention is what is at the bottom right pillar.
Now I am no expert but it looks like the symbol for Aquarius at the bottom into which is some sort of round object kind of like a water wheel with the scoops. It is half gold or yellow and orange topped with a crown. Incidentally the word crown was officially brought into use in the year 1111 or binary for 3[trinity anyone]. Crown comes from the word corona or halo around the sun, Jesus being the sun with his twelve followers. The corona creates the winds, earth being clay that man is supposedly moulded from, the eternal flame of fire, water which is a big key to life; we are 90 odd percent water, plants need water, water when used for growing of grapes become wine, the baby Jesus walked across the face of the waters blah blah.
The alien is also blue in colour, blue equals new Zion or Jerusalem, you also have the blue figure in the Olympic games and also the blue ring, blue for water, blue for the royal family blah blah.

This is only the tip of the ice berg but what I find disturbing is our supposed ability to create, by believing in such things do we create them “no fate but that which we create for ourselves” or is that another trick. Either way this stuff is there and hidden in plain view so I leave it for you all to be the judges.

What say you April? [my birthday month coincidentally lol].

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
SYMBOLISM

FIRE

This is a very important symbol and it scares people and so needs to be addressed.

In Revelations in the bible I think you will find there is three types of FIRE ... none is which are literal, there is never any burning going on.

The lake of fire burning with brimstone:

To be thrown into the great lake of fire burning with brimstone, or hell as many know it as is not as most understand ... it is not an actual lake of burning fire and brimstone (sulfur) as in lava.

To understand the real meaning you have to understand that the lake of fire is a pool which is full of the “Sparks of life.” Creating a great mass of fire or a burning lake of fire. A spark of life, is the sperm from which you came and which resides in the pool of the burning lake until it is sent forth to become a life and when that life is extinguished it returns to the burning lake, waiting to be reborn, this is from Greek philosophy.

books.google.co.nz... i=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=cosmic%20&f=false

At the end of the world there is the Conflagration (great fire) which brings about the renewal of the world, a huge amount of life is to be extinguished and will go on to be reborn or started anew, this is also symbolised by the phoenix which burns and is born a new from it's ashes.

SCARFICAL FIRE

Vedic beliefs

Vedic civilization was centred in the northern and northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent
during the period which the Vedas, texts related to early Indo-Aryan religion, were being composed, during the period of roughly 1500 BC to 500 BC.

Their religious beliefs held that “The relationship between humans and the deity was one of transaction, with (the sacrificial fire) taking the role of messenger between the two.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:

In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature).

Symbol image

www.whats-your-sign.com...

www.whats-your-sign.com...

Notice this is an upright triangle, the shape of a pyramid

The third type of Fire

I think it relates to the passion that BURNS between the woman and the God, as well as the transaction and transformation that happens to the women which is also symbolised by FIRE.

Can be seen symbolized here ... in an image of Baphomet.

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

Also this Burning is spoken of in Revelations.

Revelation 14:10 ... shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (movies usually show the MARK on a woman)

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city (women of a certain type) is like unto this great city!

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Further evidence that it is the woman that BURNS is shown here ..

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So she is the sacrificed lamb who is seen with the beast with seven heads (probes) which go with her seven eyes! Openings - actually there is only six, one is accessed twice and the two are breasts which are not usually considered openings.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (probes?)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LILIES / LOTUS FLOWER

Much of the bible is really quite carnal and to disguise this the elite came up with different terms . “Lilies” stands for entrances to a female body ie the vagina and anus. Rose stands for vagina.

Song of Solomon 2:1
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 7:2
Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (mana bread Rev 2:17) set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 6:3
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

carlos.emory.edu...

The lotus flower is a water lily which grows along the Nile. It opens at dawn, displays its blossom during the day, and closes at dusk.

carlos.emory.edu...&d.html

The pure white lily has long been closely associated with the Virgin Mary especially the Easter Lily.

www.appleseeds.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

VENUS – Pentacle

One of Venuses most astonishing properties is it's graphic to a pentacle. Venus traces a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years. So astonished were the ancients to observe this phenomenon that Venus and her pentacle became symbols of perfection, beauty and the cyclic qualities of sexual love. As a tribute to the magic of Venus, the Greeks used her eight year cycle to organise their Olympic games.

The pentagram - or pentacle is considered both divine and magical by many cultures because if you draw a pentagram, the lines automatically divide themselves into segments according to the Divine Proportion. The ratios of the line segments in a pentacle all equal PHI making this symbol the ultimate expression of the Divine Proportion. For this reason the five-pointed star has always been the symbol of beauty and perfection associated with the goddess and the scared feminine.

Unfortunately the Church launched a smear campaign against the pagan gods and goddesses, recasting their divine symbols as evil and Venuses pentacle became a sign of the devil.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

Image ...

cache.boston.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The bible does not talk about God having a female companion but yet almost every other cultures have left this knowledge in ... here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

Yhwh

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah.

Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union.

The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.

This conjoining with human female is also shown well in these two movie clips ...

The first video covers The PENTACLE and The STAR OF DAVID the BLADE and CHALICE ...

This clip shows you the real meaning of the CROSS and the CRUCIFICTION plus much more ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join