It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: Everything is Not All Right, And Things Are Going to Get Worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yah Yah its on Alex Jones show... But if you know anything about Gerald Celente, youll want to see this interview... I love his nicknames for the IMF... I AM F'd, International Mafia Federation, etc... hahah

ENJOY

2nd half here

I gotta agree with Gerald saying that voting for the lesser of 2 evils, is NOT a real choice... Thats why I dont bother to vote... and I also dont think that, I get what I deserve for not bothering to vote... Choice is just an illusion IMO...

Osama Bin Bernanke... Hah I love it

Like ive been saying to people IRL, Gerald also chimes in... WE ARE IN A DEPRESSION! Recessions do not go on for 3+ years... Thats a Depression!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Recessions go on for as long as they want until the economic indicators either get higher and we move out or they drop and we enter into a depression.

Research depression as opposed to recession and you will clearly see we are not there yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Recessions go on for as long as they want until the economic indicators either get higher and we move out or they drop and we enter into a depression. Research depression as opposed to recession and you will clearly see we are not there yet.

Oh right... The only difference is...

WE HAVE CREDIT CARDS AND IPHONES

BTW... Thx for posting on topic of the video...

edit on 21-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Your welcome I guess. Why wouldn't I comment about it as it's in your post.

So glad we cleared this up.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OMG rofl,
at the begining of the second clip
Alex shows some sketches he just made.

At first I though it was something he brought in
from off his refridgerator at home that his kids made.

To those who don't want to watch both videos
Gerald Celente is saying that the American People
are not being allowed to vote on the most important issues.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would have to believe Celente will be spot on with this and we will soon see it. If Greece gives the single finger salute we will see it for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Never been a big fan of AJ, I thinks it has more to do with me not liking his presentation vs. me not agreeing with what he's presenting. But Gerald Celente is the man!!
"Let the people vote!!!!"
I want to... But I don't agree with his comment, "if you can bank online, you can vote online." There are just too many computer guru's out there that can bypass a secure server and skew data. Then again.... How honest is our current system of counting ballots???

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
right on the money. I think we have a solution there. Its time to decontruct the banks of the world.

Why do we accept that our polititian's are bought? Can you blame a banker for maximizing profits? Not really, its their profession to make money. Pollys are the broken cog in our society.

Somone needs to give lulzsec/anon a call and give them the new targets - Pollititians not corporations.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

IMO they are both the problem...

Politicians for accepting the bribes, and the corporations for bribing...

Hell, the whole god damn monetary system is the problem if you really think about it

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

... Yes but if you tie them up naked in times square with a video on the big screen of what they have done to America. I'd think twice about accepting.

top topics

join