It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google making fun of radiated babies and earless bunnies ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Im not that great at interpreting stuff but thats clearly a 3 eyed baby (just as the new born death toll has risen by 48% in Seattle and god knows how many have mutations to live with) and the another baby has bunny ears as if taken from that poor earless bunny born on the outskirts of Fukushima prefecture a couple of months ago, and as for the smiling suns, hot particles anyone ? I know its supossed to depict a happy winter solstice or whatever but those babies sure look sad to me, specially the one with the bunny ears....
Call me crazy but thats what i see, what do you think

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3ce277e95e4.png[/atsimg]
edit on 21-6-2011 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Google didn't design the logo, an artist named Takashi Murakami did it for them.. this is in his style

Takashi's wikipedia page

Just to do even a little more research, that Doodle by Takashi seems to be based off work he did called "Kaikaikik News"

www.liveauctioneers.com...

Nevertheless... the short answer to your question is no
edit on 21-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
From what I can tell the original painting was done in 2009 ..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

The red stuff in the bunny ears look like malformed chromosome mutations...or at least thats what I interpreted them as...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Or its Japanese (Hiragana) writing.... and not "stuff" I guess it says Ka-i Ka-i...
edit on 21-6-2011 by Sabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
it makes sense. i don't think it's to mock japan, but to relate to somewhat intelligent people who can decipher the message the current state of japan.

a nuclear winter. but then i again this was designed by a man and approved by google. people and corporations have their own agendas.

but for sure it is worse than it is reported. the main stream media cannot be trusted, unless it serves their purpose.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The artwork was created prior to the japanese disaster and it would do google no good whatsoever to mock Japan.. the notion is absurd if you ask me.. they feature doodles from various artists all the time, I seriously even doubt the google board members approve this sort of thing, they probably let a department head manage that .. Google Labs is also very headless inside their operations which is part of what makes google one of the best places to work for I'm told..

the doodle is being over analyzed

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe the artist had a vision of the future.
that would not be so out there would it?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3ce277e95e4.png[/atsimg]
It's not intentional.

But the three eyed baby reminds me of blinky the three-eyed fish on the Simpsons:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a577d4a3f23.jpg[/atsimg]Blinky apparently owes his third eye to radiation from the nuclear power plant.

In fact, the Simpsons episodes poking fun at nuclear power, like the blinky episodes, are now banned in some countries, did you know that?

Germany, Austria, and Canada are some countries that come to mind with bans in place where you won't see any blinky or similar episodes, and I think others have banned them also.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The ears say kaikai kiki in hiragana Japanese writing. Kaikai kiki is an art collective/art promotion company in Japan and New York, headed up by Murakami Takashi. This was designed in 1991, and is not a new concept. In short, no, its not poking fun at anything, its just Japanese pop art. By the way those earless bunnies have nothing to do with radiation, they are a natural anomaly which have been seen elsewhere, and I have seen nothing about a birth defect that has been caused by Fukushima. Considering any baby conceived in March would be only 3 months in utero, we have a while yet to go before we will see any Fukushima-related mutations and defects. A baby born now would have been fully formed when Fukushima exploded.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThousandIslandSunny
The ears say kaikai kiki in hiragana Japanese writing. Kaikai kiki is an art collective/art promotion company in Japan and New York, headed up by Murakami Takashi. This was designed in 1991, and is not a new concept. In short, no, its not poking fun at anything, its just Japanese pop art. By the way those earless bunnies have nothing to do with radiation, they are a natural anomaly which have been seen elsewhere, and I have seen nothing about a birth defect that has been caused by Fukushima. Considering any baby conceived in March would be only 3 months in utero, we have a while yet to go before we will see any Fukushima-related mutations and defects. A baby born now would have been fully formed when Fukushima exploded.

I read babies 6 months into pregnancy could have been just as afected explaining why the new born death toll has risen 48% in Seattle

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by

Originally posted by ThousandIslandSunny
A baby born now would have been fully formed when Fukushima exploded.

I read babies 6 months into pregnancy could have been just as afected explaining why the new born death toll has risen 48% in Seattle
You folks are talking about two different things.

ThousandIslandSunny is talking about birth defects and mutations and is right about those.

SL55T0T0 is talking about deaths which is not the same as mutations. On the one hand, a baby born at 6 months has a rough time surviving on its own so while I understand and agree with ThousandIslandSunny's statement about mutations, that's not to say that there's no purpose for the baby to spend another 3 months in the womb after the fetus is 6 months old.

I also read about the infant death statistics in Seattle, but I haven't really seen any confirmation that it's linked to Fukushima, just speculation. If you have anything that confirms the linkage, please post it.

Regarding birth defects, some people expected a lot after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but the increase in birth defects was so small that this report claims it was statistically insignificant:

www.rerf.or.jp...

No statistically significant increase in major birth defects or other untoward pregnancy outcomes was seen among children of survivors. Monitoring of nearly all pregnancies in Hiroshima and Nagasaki began in 1948 and continued for six years. During that period, 76,626 newborn infants were examined by ABCC physicians.

I'm hoping that there will also be no statistically significant increase in birth defects resulting from Fukushima Dai-ichi. My only concern is whether the initial evacuation area was large enough., especially to the northwest of the site.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No matter where you go.
No matter what you do.
No matter who you are.
Innocent or depraved,
ATS will find a conspiracy.

...and cake. We like cake.

top topics

join