It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Breaking !!! UFO'S Manchester England NOWWWWW !!!! 00:00 22 June 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My friend from Manchester England is tweeting photo's instantly of 3 or 4 aircraft that are at this very moment still above Trafford Park in the Manchester Area. These photo's are the best ive seen in my life. ill post one Photo and link his twitter account so you can see them, i dont want to take any credit for these pics !!!

edit on 21-6-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE:
Not everyone uses Twitter like not everyone uses Facebook. Best bet is to ALWAYS host somewhere else if not on ATS.
edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: *snipped personal sites...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Can you post the pics? I don't have twitter, I once swore to never tweet. I hate that word (tweet).

I am not sure whatthat is. Is that the best pic? Thanks for sharing, I guess. The other pics would be nice though, if you don't mind posting them.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
doesn't really look too phenominal to me...I don't have a twitter account though could u give links to more pictures that don't require me to sign into titter?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can you upload the photos directly to ATS so those,(me) who dont have a twitter account can see all of them.
edit on 21-6-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a...well, I'm just waiting for the upload. UFO's should land and just get it over with, and then we can talk it out as a race and see what happens.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Aleister because: dots

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Please upload here - don't have twitter account. Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Looks like a picture taken, tilted to the left, of a house with a porch light to me.
Don't know about the twitter photos since I don't use that junk.
edit on 21-6-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are you saying it's breaking because the crafts are in an obvious location and being viewed by a multitude of people, thus verifying to an extent these claims?

If so, I'm sure there are many more pictures to come...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks like one of those metal sticks that you heat up and poke into a bulls butt to leave a scar.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

I agree, this one looks like a porch light. It almost looks *clearly* like a porch light if you drag the picture over to the white background.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So I take it that would be the bottom of the craft? It kinda looks like a porch light....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Theres a lot of pics literally rolling in every minute !!!

link   
Well there we go! It's porch light mistaken as a UFO. Yep folks i know. I never thought it would come to me saying that. I guess stupidity really has no bounds.

link   
here is screenshot of one of the photos blown up. Nothing in the original photo for context, just the lights.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b44d8ece1b15.png[/atsimg]

if you open image in new tab, you can see the light at the "back" too
edit on 21-6-2011 by youallcrazy because: (no reason given)

link   
It could be anything to me... Why do we never seem to get propper pictures or videos of these damed things, High resolution, sharp and preferably daylight...

On these pictures I cant see anything flying, becouse I cant see the sky, (could honestly be a close up picture with a black background) so I would call it U(f)O so far, since I dont know what Im looking at...

Over and out.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Sabel because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like a building's partially exposed porch. Also I see someone trying to advertise their twitter, but it's not too clear.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To those who don't have a twitter account... you should still be able to view the tweets with the other photos. I don't have an account, and I viewed them just fine.

They're rather impressive, when taken together. I'm trying to figure out the shape of it... it seems pretty irregular.

link   
Lightened up a bit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6a973ebee5b.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Yh Porch light my ass, maybe its a swamp gas aswell

link   
It's a plane,I see wings.

new topics

top topics