It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Crop Circles UK. 5 New Ones Appear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here are 5 new crop circles from the UK. Anyone like to have a crack at decoding them (That is if they are from ET)
We have only had a few so far this year but they are like a bus, you wait ages for one and the 5 come along together.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I have marvelled at the astounding complexity of some cropcircles in the past, even to the point of believing the possibility that some are alien-created buuuuut.....

To me, these look like poorly done fakes. In a few you can almost make out where the people have used 2 bits of rope and a plank of wood to crush down the crop - missing bits in the process.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I agree, I have come across some brilliantly complex ones in the past but these all look pretty basic!

I had herd that due to drought the crops are not growing too well though this year, that was one of the apparent reasons for there not being many circles so far this year!

You can tell in picture 3 that the crops are not at there best and areas of the field look patchy and not well grown.

edit on 21-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: spelling

edit on 21-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I had herd that due to drought the crops are not growing too well though this year though, that was one of the apparent reasons for there not being many circles so far this year!

why would that have any impact on the number of crop circles ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

that sig is awesome

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

I have marvelled at the astounding complexity of some cropcircles in the past, even to the point of believing the possibility that some are alien-created buuuuut.....

To me, these look like poorly done fakes. In a few you can almost make out where the people have used 2 bits of rope and a plank of wood to crush down the crop - missing bits in the process.

Yeah, THESE ones are fake but I've seen many real ones

The ones that appear in a split second, like when the farmers dog has barked and hes gone outside and noticed it, or the ones that happen overnight, CANNOT BE DONE WITH THE PLANK OF WOOD THING unless they have a full working week 40 hours , flashlights or night vision, and an army of people with which to do it in

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My first thought that came to mind was fractals in nature with these crop circles. But then again there is a lot of symbolism mixed in as well with some others.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

they are a bit crap though, all mis-measured and uneven.
though the fourth one you can't tell from the angle to be fair
the rest are rather poor efforts me-tinks

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That last one looks like my first attempt at crocheting a doily and badly failing doing it.!! My grandmother was desperately trying to teach me this.. Sadly, a lost art today.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Here are 5 new crop circles from the UK. Anyone like to have a crack at decoding them (That is if they are from ET)

I will have a stab at this one. If we look at the first one we can see that the geometric design contains curves and lines. These could have well been created by both ET and HU-MAN. However, if we are to look a little closer we can see that the lines and curves make up what look like to be letters of the alphabet. One can make out an S an E and lastly an X it is my opinion that this crop circle was not created by an alien entity but more likely by a group of pubescent teenagers. Great design though.

Call me !

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My question is this......why do we never see these shapes in sand or mud? I believe it's because there would be obvious tell tale signs that prove 'people' create them, in the form of tracks/footprints. These tracks do not easily show in crops and that's why crop shapers use crops for these shapes.

I know there are people who refuse to believe these shapes can be created by man due to their complexity which I find to be incredibly short sighted given man's achievements.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As far as I can see form the photos these circles lack the 'polish' of many others that I've seen. Only photos mind you, I've never seen a crop circle in the...er,,,vegetation, I suppose. Flesh just isn't the right word. (Ah, first hand would have done. Nevermind).

The flattened areas seem very unevenly laid down. A bit like the way one can't get a flat & even spread of colour with felt tip pens.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The one on the second picture, looks like a rebel insignia from Star Wars movies. Who's ready to be a Jedi !

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think the aliens are getting lazy, there is no pzazz this year.The last one is pathetic www.cropcircleconnector.com... even I could do better with a broken blank and some string. Come on aliens up your game or people will think its just bored drunk students mucking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
there is no doubt that crop circles are made with futuristic technology, but not these. They look man made.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, we can assume the 1st one is definately man made.

It is the logo of a UK punk rock band called Crass.

Wiki - Crass

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
looks like the last one is a fake, photoshop, the two straight lines suddenly shift to the left, then back in again, and the shift to the right?

new topics

top topics

join