It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molecule That "Turns On Immortality Gene"!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well, Amaterasu I hope that you can make some headway with your intent to change the world. Please do not mistake my take on the way the world works as defeatism. Thats not where I am. But I think that various political elements will need to change BEFORE such tech is released to the world.

However, if you believe you can do that which has been unsuccessfuly tried before, and change the world without ending the tyranny before hand, then I salute you , and wish you the best of luck.

The key is to spread the ideas. If enough are aware, We can move mountains.

So perhaps... You could send links to My threads to Others. Don't even have to say You think the ideas will work. Just ask what They think about them and to pass them on for Others to contemplate. [smile]

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes, I bid you the best of luck on your quest for change. God knows, we need it.

(working on getting through the u2u info) Star to you...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have been reading up on telomere extention using telomerese, but unfortuantely this treatment is extremely expensive, not proven to work and takes time. If you are really that interested in extending the time you have, you'd best not waste it with this process.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Well dont be so lukewarm my friend, kill yourself now! Muahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
nothing 'gives' immortality this can possibly extend life in this body while keeping it healthy but ancient texts like The Emerald Tablets of Thoth and Tibetan teachings indicate that it will eventually result in your casting off the body voluntarily. along with the prerogative to decide when and how to do that . we are all immortal and will transition sometime somehow

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Immortality sounds great. As long as we dont take each others head.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
I dont want to be immortal. Immortality is curse... why would anyone want such a bad thing? Death is the way out. Death is what sets you free. Life is what limits you, you are limited by this... physical suit you were born to. If you want to live, free yourself from this body.

And when you! "finaly" die .............................................NOTHING

No heavens
No angels
No god
No green pastiours and meadows

NOTHING

That would be a bummer huuu

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Although I agree with you in what you are saying to a certain extent, I would say you should choose how you say things a little bit better... I say this because it almost came off as a sort of suicide solution, if you see what I'm saying... The wrong individual in the wrong state of mind could easily be mislead by such...

I would also like to say if one believes in God you must know that we are already eternal... This being said you would have to realize that God did give us the ability to learn and progress... God has already overturned the intelligence level of mankind on a global level once before and left us utterly dumbfounded and confused... This for offending him in what we wished to strive for...

Perhaps the search for immortality is just such a path, the tree of life, DNA is what I call it... I do not think we should have our skin mixed with spider silk to make us 10x more impermeable then kevlar, or grow eyes in the back of our heads, 20 fingers and toes if you wish...

However, I would not be opposed to the augmentation of natural bodily functions or the maintenance of the body to continue a normal healthier life... And if immortality was the reward, I believe it would then be a gift unlocked which has been there for the taking since our origin....
edit on 12-10-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe one day they will just switch out the flouride theyve been putting in water... with this gene activator.

I would personally find forced immortality to be the best joke one could play on a believe in mysticism.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I thought we age because of inefficient dna replication. How can you get a cell to create an EXACT copy of its predecessor ? I think this will just make mutants...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join