It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molecule That "Turns On Immortality Gene"!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It is good and encouraging to hear so many members don't want to live forever. Allow me to thank you in advance.
edit on 22-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to live forever, but it would be a shame to miss the opportunity for star travel which is coming up in the next couple of hundred years.

I'd like a couple of thousand years of quality life ala Lazarus Long just to look around the celestial neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
may I troll for a second?

I would like to start the bidding
Up for auction: approximately 5 years of life (exact minimum 4.8)
Pricing Guideline: What would you give for 5 extra years of life? I dont want them, I wont use them. Are you in the middle of some grand important works? Then think how invaluable these extra 5 years are.
Proceeds from this sale go towards maintaining the quality of life of the Host, to minimize suffering in the years prior to death. This is an attempt to ensure your transferred 5 years are inclined to be more happy and healthy.
Payment is expected immediately at the auctions end. We accept Paypal

Due to our low low starting bid of only 50,000US$ buyer IS REQUIRED to purchase own insurance for this 5 years of life. There will be no guarantees or warranties or promises free from defect, we can only guarantee the minimum of 4.8 years. This insurance should cover those years in the event of the hosts untimely death through unforeseen natural forces (ie: getting stabbed in a mugging negates remaining years, therefore none can be transferred), as well as when they become transferred years for this same reason. Please see your nearest transfer agent for more details, conditions, and restrictions. WE DO NOT SELL INSURANCE

Thank you for viewing our auction! All sales are final.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

It wouldn't make you live forever, that is an impossibility in the physical form. But it will make you live a lot longer, but only as long as every single cell and organ and system in your body is regulated and is in sync. If not it will just lead to mutations and degenerative effects such as those posed by cancerous cells, which are basically cells that are not in sync with the whole. There is a lot more to it then having infinite telomerase, a lot more.

I am for lengthening the lifespan of humans by a little, just so that they can life long enough to live trough there own mistakes and all the # that they create, basically to see what they wrought and lament and do something about it. But not anytime soon that's for sure, it would just create a bunch of problems. The least of which would be the mass insanity and depression, that people would have to go throw do to there longer lifespans, and all the not so fun things that the change from one paradigm to another would bring.

I know they all think its all fun and all, living longer. Though mostly the elites, and mostly because there idiots and usually about as bright as a box of soap. But if they all actually could live to be a couple thousand years, they would all suicide within a couple of hundred years at the most. Really there shortsighted lives, and shortsightedness and short existences is what makes them and defines them and there actions and the things they want and what they are, "like all humans". Most would fall to the spirit of gravity withing two regular human lifetimes, if even that, or they would all lead to a bunch of degenerates which would lead to shortened lifespans once again.

The other really would be just human nature, and little things really like procreation. If we have more and more people living for way longer periods of time, and more and more are being born....well you get the picture, this planet would be filled up real quick. The whole paradigm would have to change, and pretty much the world as you know it today would be gone, both the good and bad. And it would be replaced by another world with its different good and bad.

But really the most important thing is, that life and living is overrated most times. And is that not why they all started to whine about in the stories in the bible to god, and god shortened there lifespans again and again. I think in the time of the Adams they are supposedly to have shortened it to about 1000 years, and in Noah's time to 120 years at most.

So eh whatever, its not how long you live anyways, if you life long enough everything just looses its luster and nothing is fun or interesting any more, it all becomes one big long stretch of highway with deserts on each side. Life and living is a form of ignorance, its only fun while there is the unknown out here to discover and the things to look forward to. It really is like everything else in life, like looking forward to getting that new and shiny cool car, but then in a couple of years you forget about it and it just something that gets you from point A to point B.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Could it be that physical immortality will be a reality and that people will make a choice? Could this be the meaning behind some of these scriptural references that sound like warnings?

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." Rev. 9:6

Will this "immortality" be another twisted joke on the human race from the evil GENEi?

Ya you see always with the blame on god or genies or reptilians or anunaki or whatever else. Like the god's cared how long humans lived or what they do. Oh there is a joke alright, and the joke is on everybody and brought and created by everybody.

For you see everything is a choice when it comes down to it. And the joke is funny indeed.
Be carefull what you wish for eh, you might just get what you wanted. Though not always like you imagined you wanted it to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I bet whatever is keeping Henry Kissinger alive and evil is probably the secret to immortality, though Im sure a virgin's still beating heart for breakfast might not be all that palatable to many.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

While the Idea of Immortality does sound a quite handsome one, it would never really be as exciting as you think. What if the Family Members that you have around you don't have the same thing as you? If you had Immortality, but your family did not, then that would mean you would sadly see the Death of almost all of your Family Members by either natural or man-made cause. I believe you would be extremely depressed about what is going on with your family when you are Immortal. Dont you think?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

So the best goal is to allow everyOne to live as the elite do today. How? Well, I offer a couple of threads here on ATS, as well as another's thread with a diagram on how to extract plenum energy and My novella free here in PDF format.

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Then maybe We each could live as long as We want to. I surely hope so!

How do you get away with flooding every thread with your crap??

This thread has nothing to do with free energy or anything of the like. Go hawk your bs book on lulu.com or amazon. You can give it away free there too.

edit on 22-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I applaud your thinking,and agree that if the energies you are talking about in the post you referenced, and the links you posted, were to be harnessed and made available , then the scenario would be far more plesant, far more functionable.

But there is just one logical issue here. If we lived in a world in which such a discovery would be allowed to bare fruit, and energy could effectively be made free, or at least at enormously reduced prices, then of course quite a sum of the ethical issues would likely evaporate, and eternal flesh life would not seem so vulgar a treason against mankinds future.

But, Amaterasu, you must accept, surely, that we do NOT live in that world. We live in a world where the powerful do whatever it takes to retain thier power, where the rich will do anything , including persecuting and killing the poor, just to continue to increase thier wealth.

On THIS world, in these times , the discovery of any energy production method which cannot be charged for, is buried. Hell, a man in Canada was refused the right to build in house reactors based on harnessed quantum macro objects (or ball lightning) because the invention would destabilise the global economic structure, the status quo that we know today.

Can you imagine, on a planet where the keys to utopia are thrown down the drain of tyranny, what the true effect of eternal life would be? It would be like giving Hitler all the nuclear technology that we have today , or providing Charles Manson with the entire brainwashing machinery of the MKUltra program.

On this world, ALL things are under someones control, all medical advances are costed and price tagged, the most effective are the most impossible to afford. All technological advances are made and only ever announced or packaged for public consumption after examination and vetting by the power brokers and tycoons of the world. Those inventions and discoveries that put the powerful on the back foot are marginalised or buried in the deepest crack in the ground that can be found.

In this world in which we live, there is no way that eternal fleshly life could be achieved without screwing future generations, and this planet royaly, if only because the powerful desire to remain so.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Caveman 1: "Hey Gronk, someday people will live to be like 40 years old"
Caveman 2: "That's twice as long as we live now! Firey Ball in the Sky will not like that!"
Caveman 1: "Probably never happen anyway. You'd get eaten by a dinosaur before you made 30."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I bet whatever is keeping Henry Kissinger alive and evil is probably the secret to immortality, though Im sure a virgin's still beating heart for breakfast might not be all that palatable to many.

Now that was funny
Henry Kissinger needs to be behind bars

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I applaud your thinking,and agree that if the energies you are talking about in the post you referenced, and the links you posted, were to be harnessed and made available , then the scenario would be far more plesant, far more functionable.

Thank You.

But there is just one logical issue here. If we lived in a world in which such a discovery would be allowed to bare fruit, and energy could effectively be made free, or at least at enormously reduced prices, then of course quite a sum of the ethical issues would likely evaporate, and eternal flesh life would not seem so vulgar a treason against mankinds future.

Agreed.

But, Amaterasu, you must accept, surely, that we do NOT live in that world. We live in a world where the powerful do whatever it takes to retain thier power, where the rich will do anything , including persecuting and killing the poor, just to continue to increase thier wealth.

Indeed, I accept that the means to draw on the energy of the plenum are suppressed and hidden - in large part because I have personal knowledge of electrogravitics. When I was a toddler, My father, a CalTech graduate in electrical engineering, worked for one of the top aerospace contractors at the time. He would come home all excited about His work and what He was building.

He tried to teach Me how it worked, electrogravitics, but as a toddler, I was not so equipped that I could grasp the details, but He also explained what His work meant for the future of Humankind. He said that cars would fly, houses and cities would float, We would have "jet packs" without the jets. And We would have all the energy We needed for anything We wanted to do. Electrogravitics was showing both antigravity and overunity.

Then one night He worked late and when He came home He woke Me up to tell Me We couldn't talk about EG anymore. "They want it secret for now." That was late 1959, early 1960 when EG went into black ops. So I KNOW the tech is suppressed and hidden.

On THIS world, in these times , the discovery of any energy production method which cannot be charged for, is buried. Hell, a man in Canada was refused the right to build in house reactors based on harnessed quantum macro objects (or ball lightning) because the invention would destabilise the global economic structure, the status quo that we know today.

Oh, I know. But You see... I aim to make changes. Just because it is as it is does not mean that We cannot change it. It would not destabilize the economy. It would boost it and at the same time eliminate the need for money... If enough of Us are aware that there ARE options, We can affect change. Therefore, I work tirelessly to spread the ideas and ask that others do the same. All the ideas need to do is hit the tipping point.

Can you imagine, on a planet where the keys to utopia are thrown down the drain of tyranny, what the true effect of eternal life would be? It would be like giving Hitler all the nuclear technology that we have today , or providing Charles Manson with the entire brainwashing machinery of the MKUltra program.

Well, again, I am working for change, for a place where immortality and free energy thrive.

On this world, ALL things are under someones control, all medical advances are costed and price tagged, the most effective are the most impossible to afford. All technological advances are made and only ever announced or packaged for public consumption after examination and vetting by the power brokers and tycoons of the world. Those inventions and discoveries that put the powerful on the back foot are marginalised or buried in the deepest crack in the ground that can be found.

All this I know. I know how it is now. I know what it could be if enough of Us were headed in the same direction.

In this world in which we live, there is no way that eternal fleshly life could be achieved without screwing future generations, and this planet royaly, if only because the powerful desire to remain so.

I disagree that this has to be so. I think with the foundation and structure I offer, We could make an awesome planet where We could launch into space if We desired.

If everyOne who battled the system and won listened to People telling Them it can't be done... Well, I don't think things like that would get done at all.

I HAVE to try. In fact, now that I have lost My only child, My daughter, this is all I have left to live for, affecting this change.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted a link to this yet, but apparently this is already available for people to try, if you can afford $6000 every six months.

TSA-65 Patton Protocol

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So, if people are excited about this would they consider not having children?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Would you really want immortality? After seeing all that we as humans are capable of doing?

It is obvious we would only end up destroying ourselves and this planet if we had such a "physical & material" gift.

edit on 22-6-2011 by old_god because: Obama made me do it!

Not if we got rid of all the Idiots!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't want to put a damper on everyone's enthusiasm about living forever, but I have some doubts about this companies claims.

First, the source for the article can be traced back to this prnewswire.com page:
A Molecule That Turns on the Immortality Gene!

PRNewswire is where companies go to hype themselves. There's zero accountability for what get's published there, a company can write literally any promotional piece about itself, and then hope that a credible news agency picks it up. In the day of internet "news" sites, someone somewhere is bound to. Eutimes and Beforeitnews are only picking up this article from prnewswire.

Then there is the studies cited by the "tasciences.com" team, such as this one published by "Aging Cell"; Wiley Online Library: The telomerase activator TA-65 elongates short telomeres and increases health span of adult/old mice without increasing cancer incidence

The study was conducted on "telomerase activator TA-65", a naturally occurring enzyme, and NOT the product being touted by tasciences.com, which is named "Telomerase Activation Sciences TA-65". They are two different things. The study is focused on a natural enzyme and it's affect on telomeres and aging. There is no mention of tasciences.com product anywhere in this study. This is a very slick bit of deception here. Their product is designed, no doubt, to enhance (according to tasciences) the effects of TA-65. Their PR "news" piece would lead you to believe their product can actually replicate the effect of the enzyme TA-65. There are plenty of products out there that rely on scientific studies of a natural element/compound/enzyme and it's proven effect on the human body, then go on to claim they "enhance" that element (enzyte comes to mind...)

This company also makes an anti-aging skin cream.

I'm sure it's as affordable as their "TA-65 activator" (or as effective).
edit on 23-6-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by old_god
Would you really want immortality? After seeing all that we as humans are capable of doing?

It is obvious we would only end up destroying ourselves and this planet if we had such a "physical & material" gift.

edit on 22-6-2011 by old_god because: Obama made me do it!

Not if we got rid of all the Idiots!!

Who gets to define "Idiot?"

Um. 2

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
So, if people are excited about this would they consider not having children?

Here's the thing... Most People become far more thoughtful of the children They choose to bring into this world when They are more affluent. If everyOne had the choice to live as today's elite, fewer children will be chosen, and those fewer will be much more likely to be wanted and loved.

Given that this planet, with the addition of plenum energy, has enough resources to sustain ten times the number of Humans now on the planet (if We fix the problem of distribution by profit to distribution by need), and given that We CAN choose to leave the planet altogether (and many will), I don't think adding immortality to the mix at this point is problematic - IF We affect the release of plenum energy extraction.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Thank you for Your diligence. Guess We should keep an eye on the enzyme, eh?

(I'd give many more than 1 star if I could.)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well, Amaterasu I hope that you can make some headway with your intent to change the world. Please do not mistake my take on the way the world works as defeatism. Thats not where I am. But I think that various political elements will need to change BEFORE such tech is released to the world.

However, if you believe you can do that which has been unsuccessfuly tried before, and change the world without ending the tyranny before hand, then I salute you , and wish you the best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join