It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So I am writing a paper, and the topic... is the subject of this post.

Im curious as to what little known facts/conspiracies are out there regarding the topic.

Thanks ATS!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Because everybody else was the same?

There weren't any (insert race here) in Germany.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jewston

I heard his mother was ill and was turned away from a Jewish hospital when he was a little boy, What do I know?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He hated everyone including non-blonde haired blue eyed caucasians.
However he had black hair and non-blue eyes

The Nazi party would never have been so successful without the financial support of American Corporations that are now massive companies today, if that's what you might be more interested in.

From Prescott Bush to IBM, the Nazi Regime was as american financed as Mubarak's oppressing Egypt.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nazi Germany 's Final solution was the deportation of all Jews, the engineered genocide of the Jews as commonly taught, is definitely questionable at best. There is a plethora of evidence that the alleged "death camps" as they have coined them, were simply internment camps.

Antisemitism was of course undeniably prevalent during the time because of the Zionist control over the German economy, and resentment was still high over the treaties of world war one, and the terms Jewish politicians imposed upon the German people.

The Jewish people faced starvation, disease, abuse, and murder during WW2. But so did the Russians, Americans, French, Germans, etc. Structured genocide? No. Not in my findings.

I just hope you don't surrender to the insane implication that a Jewish life lost is more valuable than another.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i find this article 'Esoteric Nazism' on wikipedia a good start :
en.wikipedia.org...

The term Esoteric Nazism refers to semi-religious developments of Nazism in the post-World War II period. After 1945, esoteric elements of the Third Reich were developed into new völkisch (German: "ethnic") religions of white identity. Examples of post-war Nazi mystical philosophies include Esoteric Hitlerism and the Tempelhofgesellschaft. Esoteric Hitlerism includes the race-specific, pre-Christian religion (including references to Hinduism) of some Nazis.

Follow the leads back to Hitler's time !

it will tell you all you want to know

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't do your research here, I find ATS to be very racist and bigoted. You'd be better off at your local library. I bet a few books have been written on the subject

and hey, you might learn something along the way

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He was probably very angry after he heard that he could have been related to the Rothschilds, yet he got no inheritance.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I can't speak much to the camps just being internment camps (was always taught that some were set up outright for gassing & burning to kill and get rid of victims), but otherwise this squares with what I've read.

Jews were an easy target in germany pretty much as a result of some economic warfare they'd been caught up in, and with the situation in Germany after WWI, a good scapegoat and someone willing to use such had a good door to stick their foot in.

Thanks for bringing up these other points - there were LOTS of victims beyond the jews, and while I will not try to downplay the shoah ('holocaust') as it was horrible for all involved, I do think certain aspects of what we've always been taught on this might be somewhat overblown and ov er-directed (as in where attention is aimed) for political and social reasons.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why did Hitler hate the Jew's? Hmm.. That's a tough one. Oh yeh! Because he really was an Arab!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewston
So I am writing a paper, and the topic... is the subject of this post.

Im curious as to what little known facts/conspiracies are out there regarding the topic.

Thanks ATS!

Probably the same reason the Americans hate bolshevism and communism. Hitler stood up against those too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Because every totalitarian regime needs a minority group to blame for its social and economic problems. It's far easier than addressing real problems and their causes.
Just look at how muslims are made a common enemy in current times.
It weren't just jews in '30s in Germany (all minority groups were targeted), but they happened to be around rather prominent.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jewston

Hi
Not sure if Ats is the best place for you to start with (I mean Im not sure if you will be able to separat the truth from the rubish
)
Anyway apart from the old antisemitic cliches known since always, in the case of the post W W I Germany there was kind of economic boycott the jewish bankers menaced that country with...
Im far from to be apologetic about the holocaust other nazis "achievement" (to the contrary since I myself came from Poland- the country being-teoreticly between the winners of WW II, but in reality suffered maybe the most from the european countries )
Anyway the Germans seemingly have the reason to be pissed off with the bankers of the said origin... The poor jews was much more avaliable...the rest is history.
check this out...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it was'nt just jews that went to the camps. political prisoners. gypsys, gays, romanians, spys, mentally handicapped, physically handicapped, forced labour workers no longer fit for work, partisans, civillians ordered there as punishment for crimes and russians to mention but a few. one thing i never understood was that a majority of jews had warning when the round ups would begin but did'nt flee?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm no Hitler expert but his hatred towards the Jews probably came from his stay at Vienna...

These couple paragraphs from virtual-explorations.org explains it well:

Adolph Hitler did not plan a career in politics when he moved to Vienna in 1908. His great dream at that time was to devote his life to art...either as a painter, a theatrical designer or an architect. Prior to his move to Vienna he was a provincial German national. But Vienna was not a good match for Hitler. A sophisticated city of mainly upper-class Jewish families, with its coffee houses, cafes, painters such as Klimt and Schiele, composers such as Mahler, the architecture of Otto Wagner, the psychiatry of Sigmund Freud and many progressive social programs, Vienna took no notice of the unimaginatively artistic and socially inept Adolph Hitler.

In a chapter from his article on The Rise of Adolph Hitler, Drifting in Vienna, Jeremy Noakes describes those years in Vienna from 1908 until 1913. Unable to gain a place in the art school (his application was rejected twice) Hitler was forced to live in hostels and, too frail for most manual labor jobs, subsisted on the small amount of money he made hawking his paintings of famous sites. Vienna is where Hitler first became politically active. His bitterness at his rejection as an artist and his feeling of being an outsider in the sophisticated society of Vienna undoubtedly fueled his bitterness and paved the way for his hatred of both the modern art and the Jewish community that had been oblivious to both his work and himself.

edit on 21-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by jewston

I heard his mother was ill and was turned away from a Jewish hospital when he was a little boy, What do I know?

To start with - some say that Hitler himself was jewish, because his mother worked for the rich Jews and have love affair with son of the boss...so mr Freud explains everything again...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Read mein kampf its preaty simple . In ww 1 hitler was trench fighting witch is brutal in its self . he watched his friends and company get killed all around him and was captured . while he was fighing in the trenches the "Jews" (not my words his) went on strike while his country was in a war . their reason to not go to war religion so they stayed behind to make ammo for there country well they figured they where over worked and under paid so they went on a strike to get more wages while the trench fighters for german where running low on ammo . Hitler said after this he knew they where a greedy selfish race . he really hatted the fact that they where acting like they loved there country they lived in but in turn they used the war to hike up there wages . this is what i got of the book read it ur self tho and see what you think . there are a ton of mein kampf online or in webpage formate for free.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes, it is believed by some historians that he was actually the illegitimate son of a Rothschild.

Another theory regarding the death of Jews is that the Zionists and Hitler's party joined forces and the orthodox jews, who were against the formation of a state of Israel, were the targets - which essentially means the Zionists were involved in killing Orthodox Jews.

If you use the search facility you'll find many threads on the Holocaust with different points of view. Some of them take a very different line than the official version and are very interesting indeed.

There's mountains of info available on the web too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Jews were to Hitler like working middle class Americans are to wealthy banksters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join